Mate.

Alpha's Mate

Kyungri's POV

She can't be my mate.. I run out the house, "Wait!" I hear her yell. I run down the porch stairs not knowing were I was going to go I just wanted to be away from here but I get pulled by the arm. 

"Where are you going?" she asked and I turned around to look at her, her eyes were still glowing but even more since it was starting to get dark.

"I am no one's" I said sternly and she only smirks letting go of my arm, "Your eyes say other wise" she said rubbing my cheek and I growl at her, "Neither one of us has made it official so technically I'm not yours and you're not mine" I stated.

"Official or not you can't change this" she said and she's right, I just sigh, "I'm not gonna force you to do anything" "Could you leave me alone for a while" I asked, "Yeah just don't go off too far in human form" she said then I walk off. 

Author's POV

"You sure about her walking around alone?" Hyuna asked the Alpha, "Of course not" Sera said, "I want Erin to go keep an eye out on her" Erin nods her head, "Also talk to her about this imprint thing since she's not taking it well, if anyone could help its you" "I'll do my best" Erin said and leaves.

Sera walks onto the porch, "So that's what an imprint looks like" the youngest said staring at her Alpha's glowing eyes, "Be lucky you get to pick your mate" Sera stated walking into the house, "She's right" Hyuna said before following Sera.

Sungah, Hyemi, and Minha stayed on the porch, "Does this mean Kyungri has to join the pack?" Minha asked. None of them were sure. 

Sera's POV

Walking to the back porch I sit on the steps looking up to the sky, "So what are you gonna do now?" Hyuna asked sitting beside me. I lean my head on her shoulder, "I don't know" I sigh, "I'll wait and see how we go from here" "Alright" she said then we both stay quiet for a few minutes.

"I think she handled the imprinting well" Hyuna jokingly said which caused me to smile, "You're right I didn't get beat up" I teased. Hyuna's imprinting experience was bad but now its laughable thinking about it, "Oh shut up" she said pushing me with her shoulder.

"How long you think she's gonna resist?" "I don't know maybe after she talks with Erin she'll come around soon" I said.

 

Kyungri's POV

I was was halfway back to the house and I seen Erin leaning against a tree.

Getting closer to her she speaks, "How was your walk?" "It was alright" I said, she walks up beside, "Being imprinted with Sera isn't as bad as you may think" I don't reply, "I know because I'm imprinted to her sister Hyuna" I didn't know they were sisters, I look at Erin, she's smiling.

I don't say anything and she continues, "This happened before our pack became what it is today.. Before Sera and Hyuna were lone wolves like yourself, anyway long story short Hyuna and I imprinted then my boyfriend and his friends fought with Hyuna and Sera. When my family found out they made me break up with my boyfriend which caused me to hate Hyuna and my parents let Hyuna and Sera live with us until I finally accepted her which took almost a year" "What made you accept her?" I asked.

"Feelings.. Feelings will start to develop whether you like it or not and you'll actually need her not just in a ual way but in everyway.. In other words you'll get attached" she explained, I sigh shaking my head. Just wonderful.. 

We got back to the house and the front lights were on but no one was around. Erin opens the front door and yells, "We're back!" we walk into the living room where everyone was except for Hyuna and Sera.

I go sit beside Sungah and Hyemi, "How long will your eyes glow?" Hyemi asked, "I don't know" I look to Erin, "Probably until tomorrow or less time it just depends" she said.

Hyuna and Sera walk in from the other doorway to the living room, "Shall we go hunting now?" Sera asked and everyone cheers but me, "You're coming to" she said looking at me, "Oh really?" I said staring back into her glowing eyes.

She smirks, "If you don't wanna I'll gladly help remove your clothes" she said, I stand up real fast, "What are we waiting on girls lets go" I said walking towards the front door. 

 

Author's POV

Kyungri was already by the time all the pack members got to the porch. She put her clothes on the railing, her and facing everyone cause she didn't want Sera to stare at her.

She was in wolf form before any one else and that caught Erin, and Sera by surprise, "She can also transform back that fast" Hyuna commented.

Kyungri turns around to face them, light gray eyes glowing even more now that it is dark. The other girls start turning themselves and Kyungri watched.

Sera finished first, she was all white with her light blue eyes glowing then everyone else all turned within a few seconds of each other.

Hyuna was all white with light blue eyes too but the only difference between her and her sister was the tip of her tail was black. Erin had dark brown fur with light brown eyes, Sungah and Hyemi had white and gray fur with green eyes, lastly Minha and she was light brown with yellow eyes.

Lets go.. Sera said to everyone.

The wolves took off into the woods, the hunt begins.

After the hunt they all rested or played around. Hyemi and Minha wanted to play with Kyungri and Sungah again since they were interrupted earlier.

They started losing and Hyuna antagonizes them while the Alpha and Delta watch.

How are you feeling?.. Erin asked Sera. 

Since Sera and Kyungri imprinted on a full moon their desire for each other is stronger than it would usually be and that also goes for any wolves and their mate. 

I'm having the urge to just take her but other then that I'm fine.. Sera replied, Want to go for a run?.. Erin asked Sera, Yes.. Sera replied. Both wolves get up, Erin and I are going for a run we'll be back later.. Sera said to everyone, Is something wrong?.. Hyuna asked Sera, I need to get away from Kyungri right now.. Sera replied. 

Hyuna understood what she meant. Her and Erin have been together for years now so they are use to the feeling Kyungri and Sera are experiencing.

Erin and Sera take off, Hyuna lays down to watch the younger wolves continue playing.