Back to the City.

Alpha's Mate

Kyungri's POV

After leaving my pack over a year ago and moving around a lot I've decided that I'll stay in the Muses Territory. I haven't lived in the city for a while but I'm glad I am now.

I felt like getting a drink somewhere but I didn't want to walk that far from the hotel I was staying at. I noticed a bar named "Dolls" so I walked down the street towards it. I smell faint scents of wolves everywhere but no surprise there, I open the door and walk in the bar. 

Glancing around it was kind of busy, I ignored the stares and walk to the bar and order a drink. A few minutes later the bartender hands me my drink, "Thanks" I said, "You're welcome" the bartender smiles at me.

I pick up her scent and she is a full blooded werewolf like me which is not as common nowadays cause most are being turned instead of being born or some are just half blood. A full blooded wolves scent is different from the regular wolves(turned) or halfs.

Drinking my drink I scan out the whole bar just watching random people. I don't know how long I was zoned out for but I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn back around, it was the bartender, "Yes?" "You're not from here are you?" the bartender asked, "You would be correct" I stated, "What's your name?" "Kyungri and yours?" "Sungah" we shake hands.

"Nice meeting you" she said, "You too" "So are you by yourself?" she asked another question, I knew what she was doing, she knows I'm like her and I bet she's a scout, "Yes I am" I replied.

She looked surprised, "Interesting" "Not really?" I said, "Why are you alone if you don't mind me asking?" "Lets just say I had two choices and I picked the second one" I said and drank the rest of my drink, "I see" Sungah said, "So why are you working here?" I asked.

"My pack owns this place" she simply stated, "Which pack?" "The M" I didn't think I'd have to talk with them anytime soon.. "Well now that you know I'm here it looks like I'll be seeing you again soon" I said getting my money from my pocket and laying it on the bar, "Not me but someone else unless you come back by" she said and I nod my head, "You may see me around" I said getting up and bowed to the alpha pack member then left. 

 

-

 

Author's POV

"Sera I just got a call from Sungah, she said we have a lone wolf in town" Hyuna said to the Alpha who was laying in her bed using her phone. She stops what she's doing and looks over to Hyuna, "Any details?" "Name is Kyungri and she is a full blood" Hyuna stated, "Full blood you say" Sera repeated.

Hyuna nods her head, "From what Sungah said this Kyungri plans on living here in Seoul" "Let this Kyungri get settled and in a few days you go see her" Sera said, "Ok" Hyuna said and closed the door. 

 

-

 

Kyungri's POV

The next day I get up to go around the city to look for me a job since I don't plan on living in the cheap hotel I'm in right now plus what little money I have with me will run out soon.

By the end of the day I got a job at a cafe about three blocks over from the hotel, I start tomorrow afternoon which is great for me. Also no one from the Alpha pack came to visit me which was surprising.

It was getting late and I thought about walking down to the bar again but I wasn't in the mood for any interactions with anymore pack members yet if any were there.