Thoughts

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    In the morning... Sitting down by the window. Letting the sun hit your skin, you raised your hand and place it infront of it as if you're touching it. You sighed as your eyes stopped on your finger. Something's missing. You your lips and you sigh as you remember that you're still not married to the guy you love. Kyungsoo finally open his eyes and manage his self to stand up and found you sitting down there. Blankly staring on the sky. You knitted his brows and he walked towards you and sit down beside you. You smiled. Greeting him a good morning. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked and you shook your head. 

"Nothing..." You replied and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"It's 10:47am" he replied. You look at him and he just smile.

"What are you doing here? You're 2 hours late!" You said and he chuckled.

"Ani... I took a day off..." He said while looking at the sky. Admiring the view. 

"Y-ya!--"

"Let's go for a date!" He said and you look at him seriously.

"What about Kyunghee?? She--"

"Eomma told me that she wants to spend her whole day with her... So i guess we can go out for awhile?" He said and you sighed.

"Or for 2 days?" He added and you knitted your brows.

"2 days??"

"Well... Yes. 2 days. In a resort." Kyungsoo smiled and pull you for a hug.

"Jebal? I just want to spend my whole day with you... Just hugging you." 

"Please, baby?" He asked. You look at him and you let out a sigh.

"Araseo..." You replied with a small smile and he peck your lips. But the thoughts of getting married are still there... Is kyungsoo thinking about it too? Or he has no plans at all?

"Kyungsoo... Have you ever think..." 

"Think? Think about what?" He asked.

"Nothing... Nevermind." You said and you stand up.

"I think i should pack my things now." You said.

"Ne... You should." He said and you walked towards your closet and get some clothes and place it inside your luggage. You shook your head to remove those thoughts. But it kept bothering you. It's like they're following you where ever you go. Even though you're not thinking of them. They'll just pop out and remind you everything. After taking a shower. You blow dry your hair and dress up yourself. You head outside to see your mom carrying your daughter. You smiled and you sat down beside her and play with your daughter. You feel excited that you and Kyungsoo will go out together. But the half of you says that you should stay and take care of her. Your mother chuckled and she sighed.

"There's not time to back out dear." She said and you sighed. You carry Kyunghee and your mother let out a sigh.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of her..." She said.

"I know... I know..." 

"Don't worry... I know you'll enjoy this. Besides... It's like once in a lifetime for Kyungsoo to take a leave. So go out with him and spend the day together." You mother said and you nod. You stand up and grab your bag and place it near the door.

"Kyungsoo... Are you done?" You asked and he wear his hoodie and he smiled.

"Ne... Kaja?" 

"Kaja." 

    Kyungsoo started the engine and you just sit down there beside him. You don't know the feeling that you're currently dealing with. You let out a loud sigh and Kyungsoo looked at you. He then ignore you and just drive. You took out your phone and take some pictures of the view just to remove your thoughts. But you still can't. You place your phone back inside you bag and Kyungsoo looked at you. You let out a sigh again and Kyungsoo his lips.

"Is there a problem?" Kyungsoo asked focusing his eyes on the road.

"Hmm? Nothing..." You replied.

"Oh... Really? I really can notice... You're thinking of something. You look so uncomfortable! Tell me baby... Is there a problem?" 

"Jagi... Really... I'm telling the truth." You said with a smile and he sighed.

"Araseo..."

    You reached the resort and you carry your bag inside your room. Kyungsoo shut the door and you sat down on the couch and shut your eyes. Kyungsoo sat down beside you and he held your hand. You smile and you look at him.

"Let's explore outside..." He said and you both stand up and start to walk around the resort. You really enjoy it actually. Holding hands. Hugs and kisses. As you both felt tired wandering around. You both sit down on the bench in a small park there. He stood up and buy some drinks for the two of you. 

"Jagiya..." He said and you look at him.

"Ne?" He sat down beside you and hand you your drink.

"Is there something you want to do tomorrow?" He asked and you smile. Upu wander your eyes around and found the bikes.

"Can we ride bikes tomorrow?" You asked with a smile and he nod.

"Sounds great!" He said and you rest your head on his shoulder. Watching the sun set. You take a sip on your soda and Kyungsoo kiss your crown and you smiled.

"Still remember when we first met?" He asked and you giggled.

"Of course i do!" You replied.

"I really didn't know that you're like this... You know... You're... Bad. A bad girl who always walk in the hallway with confidence and the bad girl who they afraid of..." Kyungsoo said.

"Ne... I was really shock too... I really didn't think that i can be sweet... Back there... I always feel mad... I always feel sad. All i think that hurting someone will make me so happy..." You said and he smiled.

"But you're wrong... The Cute Boy named Do Kyungsoo is the only person taht can make you happy." He said while looking at you and you smiled placing your hand on his cheek. Slowly caressing it with your thumb. 

"But look... Were so happy together..." You said.

"Ne..."

"So i consider that as a good part of my life..." You said and he smiled.

    The next day... While biking around the huge resort. Your thoughts came back. You slowed down and Kyungsoo looked at you and he stopped. 

"Are you alright?" He asked and you look at him.

"Ne..." You replied and you both continued biking.

"Y-ya! Wait for me!" Kyungsoo shouted and you giggled.

    After biking together. You both sat down and take a rest under the tree. You drink your bottle of water and wipe your forehead. Kyungsoo just watch you. But you. Can't take it. You want to tell him what you exactly feel. You know that kyungsoo can feel it. He can feel that you are thinking of something and it bothers you. He wrap his arms around you and he sighed.

"Don't think about it..." He said and your tears formed. If he just know what you're thinking... Will he say that to you? You sighed and try to stop your tears and you look away. 

"H-hey... Why are you crying? Did i say anything bad?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I'm just happy..." You said and he sighed.

"Heeyoung... I know you... Please stop--"

"I said i have no problem!" You said and you stand up. You look up to the sky and you sigh. Trying to calm yourself.

"Let's go back... The sky is getting dark. I think it's going to rain." You said but Kyungsoo grab your wrist to stop you from walking away.

"Ani. We're not going to leave until--"

"Until what? Until the rain falls hard? And we get wet and get sick??" 

"Heeyoung! Just tell me!"

"Fine!" You shouted and the rain suddenly poured. Drops slowly damping you clothes.

"I want to get married! I want to get married to the guy i love! And that's you!" You shouted and Kyungsoo froze on his spot.

"There's always this feeling of wanting something!" You shouted.

"Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo whispered.

"What?!"

"Heeyoung! It's still early to do that!" Kyungsoo said. Your knees weakened by what you heard. You felt your world is slowly crushing. You eyes were locked on his eyes and your tear fell down. 

"W-what did you said?" You asked... Like a whisper. But Kyungsoo clearly heard it.

"Heeyoung--"

"You got me pregnant! But it's still early to marry me??" You shouted and you wipe your face.

"God damn..." You said and you ran away. Kyungsoo was nailed on his position. He can't move. He can't shout. 

    You reached your room and you head to the bathroom and wash up and change your clothes. You sighed and you sob. You fix your things, ready to leave the resort without him. You feel so disappointed. It's like you confessed to someone that doesn't like you. You grab your bag and you head outside and wait for a cab. Kyungsoo was shock by what he can see. He tried to run to you and stop you but you quickly enter the cab and shut the door. The driver quickly drove away and you sighed stopping your tears to fall. You don't want to go home yet. And decide to go to your bestfriend's place. Sehun. Not Chanyeol. You're sure that he's going to tell Kyungsoo that you're actually with him. You knock on the door and it opened, revealing your best friend. Smiling at you and welcoming you.

"What brings you here?" He asked and you entered inside.

"Can i rest here for awhile? The rain poured hard on me earlier and i don't feel well now...- and please! If Kyungsoo asked if i'm here... Don't tell him. Araseo?" You said and he nod.

"Araseo." He said and you lay down on the couch. 

"Thank you..." You said and you shut your eyes.

 

---

 

"Are you crazy? You two have a child then you're going to tell her that it's still early to get married?" Suho said and Xiumin chuckled.

"This boy is crazy... Seriously." Xiumin said and he place his bottle of Soju down on the table.

"Well... You're ed up Hyung. You know heeyoung..." Kai said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Will you stop it Kai?" Suho said.

"Mian."

"So... Anyone--"

"Hello! Sorry i'm late... Need to do some things." Sehun entered inside and he sat down on the couch.

"Do you know where heeyoung is?" Kai asked and Sehun shrugged.

"Molla..." 

"Seriously Sehun... I know heeyoung. She's with you earlier. Right?" Chanyeol asked.

"No! She's not." Sehun said seriously and Chanyeol sighed.

"Then where is she?" 

"I don't know..." Kyungsoo said and he stand up.

"I'm going back home... Maybe she's there already." Kyungsoo said.

"She's not..." Sehun whispered and he place his phone inside his pocket.

"What is it sehun?" Kai asked.

"Hmm? a-ani... Eomma texted me again." Sehun lied.

     Kyungsoo reached your house but you're not there. He feel so guilty by what he said to you. He was shock too. Kyungsoo carried your daughter and he caress her back. Your mother is looking for you and Kyungsoo sighed. He doesn't know what to answer at all.

"Where's heeyoung?" Your mother asked.

"She... She's with her friend..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Oh..." 

"By the way... We have a business trip... And we're going to leave later... I'm sorry Kyungsoo... But this is urgent... I really didn't mean to ruin your rest." Your mom said.

"Ani eomma... It's okay... But where are we going to leave Kyunghee? Heeyoung is still not here." Kyungsoo said.

"Kai... Kai can take care of her..." Your mother said.

"Where is he now? Can you call him for me?"

"Araseo..." Kyungsoo took out his phone and dial Kai's number.

"Hyung!" Kai answered.

"Can you do me a favor?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Anything Hyung..." 

"We have a business trip... And i'm going to leave later... Can you take care of Kyunghee? Heeyoung's not here..." Kyungsoo said.

"Araseo... I'll be there in a minuted Hyung." Kai said and he ended the call.

    Kai arrived with Sehun and they both greet your mom and kyungsoo. Kai carried your daughter and Kyungsoo grabbed his bag and he kiss Kyunghee's forehead. Kyungsoo took out his phone and send you a text message. Just to let you know that he's going to leave with your mom for a business trip. 

"Kaja Kyungsoo..." Your mom said.

"Kai... Sehun... Please take a good care of her while my daughter is away..." She said.

"Ne!" Sehun replied. Kyungsoo shut the door and Sehun let out a sigh.

"Where did that Heeyoung go?" Kai asked and Sehun bit his lower lip.

"Hyung. I feel so guilty." Sehun said.

"Wae?" 

"Sehun is resting in my place..." Sehun said and Kai hit his head.

"Babo!" Kai shouted. After some minutes. The door suddenly opened. And you enter inside. Kai and Sehun just look at you while you wipe your tears. You place your bag down and you enter your bedroom and shut the door.

"Aish..." Kai hissed.

"Hyung... She's still crying..." 

"Of course! Everything that Hyung said hurts!" Kai said and you exit the bedroom and you sit down beside Sehun and carry your daughter.

"When will they come back?" You asked and they both shrugged.

"They just said that they're going for a business trip." Kai said

"I see..." You whispered and you stand up and lull your daughter.

"Heeyoung... Don't think about it, okay?" 

"I just can't believe that he's--"

"Hyung was shock by his words too, you know?" Sehun said.

"It's okay... I-- i'm okay..." You said and you kiss Kyunghee's cheek.

"As long as i have my child." You said.