Pain (Part II)

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

     Jin sat down on the chair and you your lips and your tears formed. You quickly wipe it and Jin sighed and he cleared his throat that made you look at him. You can't believe it. The boy you hate is now the one who's in front of you, ready to listen to whatever you say. You sighed and he fix his hair with his fingers.

"I thought you want to talk with me..." Jin said and you nodded.

"Go on... I'm ready to listen..." He said.

"Jin... I..." You stutter.

"You?"

"Jin... Do you think... If i tell him something about us... Will he come back to me?" You asked and he sighed.

"I think no... He already let go of you..." He replied.

"What if... I tell him that i'm pregnant?" You asked with a low voice and he looked at you.

"You're what? Pregnant?" Jin asked.

"N-ne..." You replied and you tears rolled down and he sat down beside you and pull you for a hug.

"Shhh, shhh, shh, it's going to be alright..." He said and he caress your back.

"But--"

"All you need is to revenge... Never tell him that, that is his child..." Jin said and he place his hand on the back of your head.

"But Jin... But-- it's his child..." You said and he sighed.

"You know... You just can'r think wisely now... Maybe you should take some time and think of it... Think of what will be the best for your baby... And for you." Jin said.

"I'm telling you Heeyoung... Everything will be okay..." Jin said and you nodded.

 

---

 

    You sat down on your chair and found Kyungsoo smiling sweetly while texting someone. You just ignore him and you bit your inner cheeks to stop yourself from crying. Your teacher arrived and you just stare on your notebook. You have no idea what your teacher talks about. You just kept quiet and not doing any movements. Hands on your table. Eyes glued on your notebook. Your teacher suddenly called your name and you look at her and you cleared your throat. You bowed your head and you stood up "So... Can you please answer this on the board Miss Kim?" Your teacher asked and you walked towards the white board and you start answering. Chanyeol sighed and he tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Hey." Chanyeol said.

"Ne?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Is there a problem here?" Chanyeol asked and Kyungsoo shrugged. You sat down again on your chair and this time... You paid attention to your teacher. Every detail was stored inside your brain. She sighed and grab her things and thank everyone and she exit the classroom. The next subject was boring. Copying lectures is really not your thing. But you want to do it. Hoping that Kyungsoo will be out of your mind for awhile. But no. Hearing his voice, his laugh reminds you all. It's like he has no problem at all. He seems so happy. No regrets. But here you are... Still hoping for everything to be alright. Still hoping for him to hold your hand and say sorry for everything he had done and said. But no. He never did. As the next subject came... It's still the same. No one talks to each other. No one looks. You can't breath. You feel like the situation is taking your life away. You want to die now. You wish that the chair you are sitting has a mouth and just eat you. The class bell rang and your teacher exit the classroom the door opened and Jin waved his hand on you.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Sehun asked. Kyungsoo looked at Jin and he quickly looked away. You walked towards him and he ruffle your hair.

"Is there anything you want to eat?" Jin asked and you stepped outside the classroom.

"Hyung... What was that?" Sehun asked and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I don't know. And i don't care." Kyungsoo said.

"Did they broke up?" Sehun asked to Chanyeol.

"I don't know..." Chanyeol replied.

     Jin and you sat down on the bench and he wander around the campus. Looking for his so called friend J-hope. The boy finally showed up in the crowd and walk towards the two of you Sehun and Chanyeol watched the two of you from afar. Jin faced you with a smile plastered on his face and you can't do anything but to smile back even it's still fake. 

"Is there something you want to eat?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.

"Uhmm..." Kai appeared and he frowned as he saw you with Jin. 

"I think Kimbap will be great... And... And... Orange juice... And--"

"Just bring some veggies here... It'll be great for the baby..." Jin said and J-hope nodded.

"I'll be quick..." J-hope said and start to run away.

"Heeyoung?" Kai asked and he walked towards you.

"Where's Kyungsoo hyung? What are you doing here?" He asked and you frowned.

"Don't ask me about him." You said and you look away.

"Why are you with him?" Kai asked.

"Because he's my friend." You replied and you stood up.

"Is there a problem with that?" You asked and Kai frowned.

"Heeyoung... Is that you?"

"Yes... I am Kim Heeyoung." You replied.

" off..." You mouthed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kai asked.

"There's nothing wrong with me! Maybe there's something wrong with you?" You asked and Kai grab your wrist.

"Jongin... Let's talk." Chanyeol said and he pulled Kai with him.

"Calm down Heeyoung..." Jin said and you sit down.

"Oh... Look! J-hope is here!" Jin said and sighed.

"Here... Did i took long?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Let's eat..." Jin said and you smiled. You just eat there and Jin smiled you finished eating and he caress your cheek.

"You ate a lot!" He said and you smiled.

"Kaja?" He said and you both stood up. You walk and Kai walked towards jin and he grab his collar.

"What the-"

"Kai!!" You shouted and Kai looked at you.

"What did you call me?" Kai asked and you pushed him.

"Hey!"

"Heeyoung... Stop this..." Jin said and you held Jin's hand. Kyungsoo stopped walking when he saw you holding hands with Jin. There's this something stabbing his heart. But he can't show it. He can't show how it hurts. 

"Kaja..." You said and you pull Jin with you.

     The class ended and you head to your house and pack your things. Your parents were mad when they knew about you and Jin. You don't want to hear them. You just want to be like before. You just want to be happy. You let Jin inside and he helped you carrying your things. Your father slapped you and you tears rolled down. Jin grab your wrist and he bowed his head.

"Tell me! Kai told me that the two of you broke up!" Your father shouted.

"Heeyoung..." Jin whispered.

"Is this why you're going with him??" Your father shouted.

"Just shut up and let me go!" You screamed. You pulled Jin outside and you both quickly enter the van. Your tears rolled down but you just pretend that you're okay. 

"Heeyoung--"

"I'm not in mood..." You said and he just nodded.

"Araseo..." He replied.