Trouble

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

"Can you stay here Oppa?" You asked Kyungsoo and he stare straightly to your eyes.

"I don't want t be alone here..." You said and he move his face closer to you.

"Oppa?" You asked and he smirked.

"I will stay..." He whispered and he press his lips on yours.

   The kiss got deeper and deeper. Kyungsoo lay you down on the bed and pin you under him. You know what's going to happen next... But you don't want to stop... Kyungsoo's sweet kisses made you high. Kyungsoo reached the end of your top and he slid up his hand and caress your side.

"Kyungsoo..." You whispered and he start kissing your jawline. You have no idea how bad you're doing right now. Love invaded you. You moaned as kyungsoo found your sweet spit and he smirked.

"You should be quiet Baby..." He said.

"They're not here..." You said and he chuckled.

"You. Take it off." Kyungsoo said and you smirked.

    The two of you changed... Not a sweet campus couple... Kyungsoo smirked as he unclasped your bra and he continued kissing you. 

"K-kyung--" You bit your lower lip as he start to play with your s.

"Shh..." 

"Heeyoung..." He whispered and he remove his pants.

"Heeyoung... Can i?" He asked and you nod. It feels so right... But it's not right at all... You're both too young to do this things... But i guess nothing can stop the two of you. 

    As the *** happened... (Come on... s are authornim's weakness. I don't write s. XD)  Kyungsoo lay down beside you and cover the two of you with the blanket. You shut your eyes and Kyungsoo pulled you closer to him. He caress your hair and he wrap his arms around you. You both catch your breath and you look at Kyungsoo's eyes. He smiled and he kiss your forehead.

"I love you..." He whispered and you smile.

"Nado Oppa... Nado..." You replied. You both fell asleep beside each other.

    You woke up and you head to the bathroom and take a shower. You lean your forehead on the tiled wall and you shut your eyes and let the water rinse your body. You heard a knock on the door and you wipe yourself with the towel and quickly wear your clothes.

"What is it?" You asked as you open the door and Kyungsoo smiled.

"I just want to take a shower so i can cook downstairs." He said and he peck your lips.

"Araseo... " you said and you sit down on the bed and comb your hair. You yawn and you stretch your arms.

"Oppa? I'll be downstairs... " You said.

"Araseo... Wait me there..." He said and you stand up and exit your bedroom. You sit down on the stool and you eat the cookies inside the jar. You sighed when your phone vibrated. 

"Aigoo... What's with him now?" You asked yourself and you read Sehun's message.

"They broke up?" You whispered.

"Tsk." You start to type your reply to sehun and you heard Kyungsoo behind you.

"What are you going to cook oppa?" You asked and he open the fridge.

"Hmm..." 

 

To: Sehunnie

 

Oh god... How sad... Did you two fight? Tsk... I think you should say sorry to her... 

 

"Who's that?" Kyungsoo replied and he took your phone.

"Oppa!" You said.

"What?" 

"Why?" You asked.

"I'm just texting with Sehun!" You said and he place you phone down.

"Why are you being so jealous?" You asked and he sighed.

"Because you're mine." He said and he start chopping the vegetables.

"I know!" You said and he chuckled.

    You both start to eat. You thought it'll be awkward... But no... Seems like nothing happened. But it's alright. You both know what you did earlier. Kyungsoo and you sit down on the couch and watch the show airing on the television. 

"Oppa..." You said.

"Are you going out with them?" You asked.

"With who?" He asked.

"You know who--"

"Yes... Do you want to come with us?" He asked and you nod.

"It's boring here..." You said and you both stand up.

"Kaja!" He said.

 

---

 

    You both head to their hangout place and you sit down on the couch. You saw chanyeol sitting on the chair facing the window. Xiumin noticed you and he sighed as he sit down beside you. Yes, Chanyeol is still your bestfriend. So it's not going to be easy if you see him like that. He is usually smiling, laughing, and cracking jokes. But now... He's so quiet like he doesn't care who's around him. 

"He's like that since sehun and him arrived here earlier..." Xiumin said and you look at him.

"Didn't he talk? I mean... He didn't tell something?" You asked and Xiumin shook his head and he drink his soju.

"He's just like that... I think he's not moving at all..." He replied and you sighed.

"Is it about yoora?" He asked and you nod.

"That's what he told me... " you replied.

"Why? Aren't you sure? Aren't you believing him on what he said?" Xiumin asked.

"Half of me is believing that it's yoora... Half of me is not." You replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know... I feel something bad..."

"Everyone..." Kai said and he raised his fist. Xiumin stood up and they all head outside.

"Where are you going?" You asked Kyungsoo.

"Heeyoung..." He said as he walk towards you. He place both of his hands on your waist and you look at him.

"We're going to a fight... Stay here... Araseo?" He said and you peck your lips.

"But--"

"No buts sweetie..." He said.

"We will be back." Kyungsoo said.

"Kyungie... Kaja!" Luhan said and Kyungsoo kiss your forehead.

"Take care..." You said and he nod. You turn around and noticed Chanyeol. He's still sitting down and facing the window. Watching the night sky. You sighed and you placed a chair beside him.

"Chanyeol..." You said.

"Ne?" He replied.

"Tell me... What's your problem?" You asked.

"I already told you..." He replied.

"I know there's still something..." You said.

"No Heeyoung...--"

"Chanyeol... 10 years of friendship... I mean... It's 12 years now! Do you think you can fool me?" You asked and he look at you.

"Heeyoung--"

"Just tell me Chanyeol... You know you can trust me..." You said and he sighed.

"Araseo..." 

"Noona... Told me... Not to go near--"

"To me?" You said.

"Right?" You asked and he nod.

"Is that a big problem Chanyeol? You're grown up! You can do whatever you want!" You said.

"And the second is all of them..." Chanyeol said as his tears rolled down.

"Chan..." 

"They don't want me around the house..." Chanyeol said.

"Bwo?! Wae?!" 

"Appa wants me to handle his company... Heeyoung... You know i can't! You know i'm not smart like him!" Chanyeol said.

"Eomma is mad at me... She wants me to leave the house if i can't respect my Noona again." He said.

"Tell me Heeyoung! How can i respect that ing witch?!" Chanyeol shouted and he stand up and stormed out of the room. You sighed and you your lips.

"Chanyeol..." You whispered.

     You stand up outside to wait for Chanyeol to come back. You know it's dangerous outside. Specially... He's a member of EXO. You sighed and you rub your hands together and you head back inside. You saw Chanyeol's phone lighted up and you sighed. You viewed the message from Xiumin and you read it.

 

From: Minseok Hyung

 

God damn Chanyeol! You ing save us now!

 

    Your eyes widened as you read the message. Are they in trouble? Why is minseok asking for help? You quickly asked where they are and you head outside. Xiumin replied and you start to run and head to the place Xiumin said. You reached the place and saw Tao lying down on the street. His wushu stick was divided into two.

"Tao... Where are--"

"Heeyoung-- w-what are you doing here?" 

"God damn! Just tell me!" You shouted.

    You stand up and you turned left and saw the others. Lying down on the floor. You run towards them and you grab Kai's pocket knife and you head inside the building. It's dark and you found Xiumin's phone on the floor.

"O-oppa?" You call out.

"H-heeyoung?" A low voice echoed.

"Oppa? Where are you?" You asked.

"Don't go here! Go outside! Ppali!" Xiumin said.

"N-no--" you gasp when the light

"Oppa!" You shouted as you saw Xiumin and Kyungsoo tied up. You were about to run towards them but...

"Hold on there my sweetie..." A familiar voice echoed inside the room. You turned around and your eyes widened.

"S-seok... Seokjin?" You whispered and he smirked.

"How's my childhood bestfriend? Or should i say... Childhood sweetie?" He said and you gulp your saliva down.

"Jin... What are you doing?!"

"Well... Those EXO boys are irritating... They're acting so cool..."

"We are cool." Xiumin said and Jin laughed.

"Aigoo... See that Heeyoung?" 

"Jin..." You whispered.

"What? Still don't forget the past?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Heeyoung!" The 12 year old boy named Jin run towards you.

"What?!" You said in a irritated tone.

"Don't tell me you still like Chanyeol? He ignores you!" Jin said.

"Why don't you try me ?" He asked and you smirked.

"Stop it..."

"Or... I'll bully him in school?" He said and you turn around and face him again.

"Don't hurt him!" You said.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

" How can you forget that... Hmm? You don't like me at first... But you fell for me, right?" He said and you clench your fist.

"No... You just ruin my childhood days..." You said.

"Ooohh... Really?" 

"Heeyoung... Don't act strong... Co'z you're not." He said and point his gun on your head.

"Seok Jin..." You said and he laughed.

"What? Are you scared?" He asked.

"Leave her alone!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Oh... I heard he's your boyfriend..." He said and you look at Kyungsoo.

"Tsk... I'm still more handsome than him, more powerful..." He said.

"Why don't you come back to me Heeyoung?" He asked with a smirk and you sighed.

"If you thought i had feelings for you before... I'm sad to say Jin... I didn't felt any kind of feeling when i'm with you... You're so boring... You only talk about how rich your family is... How big your room is. How many toys you have..." You said and you smirked and walk towards him until the end of the gun and your forehead collide. You smirked.

"Now tell me... Maybe you're the one who fell for me?" You asked and you sighed.

"Hmm... Oh! I remember one thing..." You said with a interested smile and you chuckled.

"Remember those nerdy glasses of yours? The one i broke?" You asked and you laughed.

"I didn't thought you're going to be such a cry baby... You bully Chanyeol... But i made you cry by just breaking that eyewear of yours." You said.

"Shut up Heeyoung--"

"What? Are you going to cry?" You asked and he sighed.

"I said shut up! Or i will burry my bullet on your skull." He said and you laughed.

"Ooohh... That's scary.."

"Go ahead... Kill me..." You said and Jin gulped his saliva down.

"Jin?" You said.

"Heeyoung! Stop this!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Jin!!" You shouted and he drop his gun.

"We're not done yet Heeyoung..." He said and you sighed.

"We're not done..." 

    You woke up everyone outside and you all waited for the van. You called your father to pick you all up. You can't carry them all back to the hangout place. You sighed when you reached the hangout place and saw Chanyeol sitting on the chair. 

"Chanyeol... Can we talk?" You asked and Kyungsoo looked at you.

"Yeollie... This is important..." You said and Chanyeol stand up and follow you outside.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Remember our old friend..." You said.

"Who?" 

"The one wearing those crazy eye glasses?" You asked.

"Oh yeah... Seok Jin..." Chanyeol said.

"Yes... Him..." You said.

"What about him?" Chanyeol asked.

"He's back..." You said and Kyungsoo who's standing outside and he kept quiet and listen.

"He's what?!" 

"He's back... We should be careful... We know we're in a big trouble..." You said and Chanyeol pat your shoulder.

"Don't worry Heeyoung..." He said.

"He can't beat us..." 

"Yes... He's still a rich kid... But he's more powerful than before..." You said.

"Heeyoung..." 

"I know you can remember what he did before..." You said.

"All we can do is to be careful and don't trust new faces..." You said.

"They're might Jin's--"

"Hee?" You heard Kyungsoo's voice and you turned around.

"Oppa? Are you--"

"No! I just arrived here..." He said.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Let's go inside... Xiumin Hyung is badly hurt.." He said and you nod.