New Life

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    Back in the dorm... Kyungsoo sat down and you sighed placing the ice bag on the side of his lips. You regretted that you agreed to to tell his parents about your pregnant thing. He sighed and you hand him the ice bag and you stood up. You don't want him to see you cry. You head to the balcony... Letting the cold wind touch your face. You place your hand on the balcony railings and you place let out a sigh and let your tears rolled down. You want to let out your feelings... But not in front of him. You quickly wipe your tears when you heard the door slides open. You cleared your throat and just stay on your spot. You know it's Kyungsoo. You know he will be just worried if he saw you crying. He wrap his arms around your waist and he rest his chin on your shoulder.

"Still hurts?" You asked and managed to fix your cracked voice. 

"A little... What are you doing here? Are you crying?" He asked and you simply shook your head.

"Ani... I just want to relax..." You replied and he sighed.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Ne..." 

"Kaja... Let's eat." Kyungsoo said and you both enter inside. You can't explain... It seems like everything is so wrong... Well, it's all wrong. You sat down on the chair and Kyungsoo's phone vibrated. You look at him while reading the message and he let out a sigh. You know he's not alright... You know there's something bad happening again. He placed his phone down and move to the cupboards to get some plates. You took the chance to grab his phone and read the message. It's from his father, telling that he'll never get allowance from him. You sighed and Kyungsoo turned around to see you reading the message from his father. He grab his phone and he sighed. Managing his self not to raise his voice on you. He turned around and face his back on you. You just can't tell him... But your father also told you that. You don't know what to do now... Kyungsoo placed the food on the table and he sat down in front of you. You don't want to say a thing. You don't even know what to say. You just eat there. Not looking at him. Carefully moving, managing not to make any noise. Kyungsoo sighed and you look at him but your quickly look away. 

"Oppa...--"

"What?!" You said half shouting. You bit your lower lip and he sighed. 

"Do you want to break up with me now? Because i have nothing to support you??" He said half shouting and you look at him.

"Bwo?? Do you know what you're saying??" You said and he sighed.

"Kyungsoo! What the is this?? Do you think i just want money??" You asked and you stood up.

"Wow! Just...-- wow!" You head to the bedroom and you shut the door. You sat down on the bed and you manage yourself to calm down. Kyungsoo was shock by his words. He didn't mean it... He was just carried away. He's mad. Kai and Suho finally arrived and they quickly head to the kitchen to eat and found kyungsoo sitting there alone. 

"Where's Heeyoung?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo stood up.

"Just eat there." He said and he head to the bedroom and he sighed.

"Heeyoung... I'm sorry... I-- i didn't mean to say that." Kyungsoo said and he kneeled down in front of you and place his hand on your thigh. 

"Heeyoung... Baby-- i..."

"Please... Please stop talking... I just want to think..." You said.

"Appa told me the same... Oppa, i'm scared." You said and he sat down beside you and pull you for a hug.

"Sshhh... Don't cry..." He said and he caress your back.

"Don't worry... Everything will be alright... We can do this together..." He said.

    The next days became so hard for the two of you... It's not nice to depend on Suho and Kai. You can't stay like this forever. Today's your birthday... But you don't want to remind them at all. You don't actually want to celebrate it. You caress your tummy and you smiled. Time came so fast... Kyungsoo who's working to give you your needs. You're alone inside the dorm. The bell suddenly rang and you quickly open the door but saw nothing but a white envelope on the floor with your name. You took it and you enter inside. You shut the door and you open the envelope. Reading the letter... Your eyes widened.

"Dear my daughter Heeyoung, i hope i greeted you in the right date... I'm sorry if Eomma is busy here... I heard the news... Heeyoung, be strong. Don't forget that you still got me. Eomma will help you. Take care of yourself and the baby... Okay? Eomma will be back soon." You said as you read the message. Seeing the money inside the envelope made you sigh... You thought your mother already forgot you. But no... She still do care about you. You sat down on the couch and you place the envelope on the table. You thought your parents were mad at you... You always think that you're like an orphan left by their parents. But no. You just forgot about your real mom. It's like there's this light that made everything clearer for you to see that there's still hope. You smiled and you wipe your tears. You're very thankful... Thankful that you still have someone to support you and Kyungsoo... To accept what mistake you've done. Kyungsoo finally got home and he hug you tightly. Dark circles were forming under his eyes and you pout and he held your hand. Telling you that he's fine. You both head to the bedroom so he can rest. You don't want him to remind your birthday. But this boy... Has something to tell you...

"You know what...." He said and you look at him.

"What is it?" 

"I want to say..." He said and you look at him. He his lower lip and he let out a sigh. He looks so problematic and he place his hand on your cheeks.

"Happy birthday..." Kyungsoo said and he peck your lips.

"Oppa!"

"What? It's one of the special day in my life..." He said and he rest his head on your shoulder.

"Your mother gave birth of such a beautiful girl inside and out... And gave a birth of a girl for me..." He said and you giggled.

"I'm sorry if i can't give anything to you ..." He said and you sighed.

"Oppa... I don't need gifts... That's why i didn't tell anyone that today is my birthday... Being with you is fine." You said.

"And i received the most special gift..." You said.

"Did someone gave something to you?" You asked.

"Eomma... She greeted me..." You said and he smiled.

"Jinjja? That's great!" He said and you nod. Kyungsoo peck your cheeks and he held your hand.

"Don't worry... I will do everything so it'll fine just like before again." Kyungsoo said.

 

---

 

    It's 6:45 in the morning when the door bell suddenly rang. You thought that it was just Kai and Suho. Kyungsoo stood up and you manage yourself to sit down. Kyungsoo looked at you and you rub your eyes.

"Who is it?" Kyungsoo asked as he wear his jacket.

"Maybe it's Jongin Oppa and Junmyeon Oppa..." You said but he shook his head.

"They have keys..." Kyungsoo said and he quickly head to the door and open it. A familiar voice echoed. Made you stand up and ran towards them. Your tears rolled down and you hug her tightly. 

"Eomma!" You said and she hug you.

"How's my baby?" She asked and she cup your cheeks.

"Eomma! You're back!" You said and Kyungsoo smiled.

"Oh! Here's my handsome Kyungsoo... How are you?" she asked.

"I'm good..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Don't lie! I know you're both having a big problem..." She said.

"But don't worry... I'm here now!" She said.

"But you're going to leave soon right?" You asked.

"Ani... I... We have a business here..." She said and you look at Kyungsoo.

"Bwo?" 

"Ne... And i want Kyungsoo and you to manage it..." She said.

"A business man... Versus a business woman..." She said and you look at her.

"Bwo? Are you..."

"Yes... I'm talking about your dad..." She said.

"Eomma..." 

"I know Kyungsoo can handle this..." She said and she placed her hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Am i right Kyungsoo?" She asked.

"I..." 

"Of course you can! You're smart..." Your mom said with a smile.

"Where's jongin?" She asked.

"He's outside with Junmyeon Hyung..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Aigoo... So! See you tomorrow! Kyungsoo... Prepare yourself for tomorrow..." She said and you laughed.

"Eomma... Aren't you excited? Kyungsoo is--"

"Everything is ready... If there's something he doesn't know... He can ask me..." She said.

"See you..." She said and she opened the door. 

    The next day. Kyungsoo head to your mother's office and discuss few things. Your mother can feel the success... Having Kyungsoo is a big thing. He's smart and can understand things quickly. As they finished talking your mother lead him to his office. Kyungsoo thanked your mother and start working things. Everything seems so fine... But is it really a great day? you're now competing with your father's company. The company that you saved before. The company that you worked so hard to save. But now... You're here to simply take them down. Here's your new life... New day... Starting this day... Everything will change... Maybe this really isn't your mother's intention... Every company has its competitors... Sitting on the couch and watching news with the two boys. You just kept silent. Thinking things that are possible to happen... The two boys just sit there and wait for you to talk about what happened yesterday. But here you are ... Blankly staring on the screen, pretending that you are watching. You stood up and head to the bedroom and you shut the door and lay down on the bed with a loud sigh. Caressing your growing tummy and shutting your eyes. You want to relax from the problems you had. The door suddenly opened. Revealing your cousin. He entered inside and he sat down on the chair. You look at him and he sighed. Waiting for you to explain everything. 

"Okay..." You said and you rub your hands together.

"Eomma is back..." You said and he nod.

"Okay? Then?"

"And she wants Kyungsoo to manage her business." You said.

"Okay?"

"That's all..." 

"A business that against your father's?" Kai asked and you looked at him.

"Y-ya!"

"Heeyoung... If you just know and remember what you've sacrificed for your father's company before..." Kai said.

"Do you still remember?" Kai asked.

"Of course i do!" You replied.

"See? Then you're just going to--"

"I'm not! I'm not!" You said.

"Well... That's what it looks like." Kai said and he stood up.

"You better fix this." He said and he exit the room.