New Day

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    You opened the door and you can hear the loud sound coming from the Television. You walk towards the living room and saw Kyungsoo sitting down on the couch. You let out a loud sigh. His head slowly falling down. You sat down beside him and place his head on your lap. Slowly caressing his hair. Not wanting him to wake up. He slowly open his eyes and he held your hand. 

"Where have you been?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Just there..." You replied and he manage to sit down

"Where?" He asked.

"I just--"

"You talked to your father, right?" He asked

"N-ne..." 

"This is why i don't want to tell you about this!" He said.

"Bwo?" 

"Then why did you told me??" You asked half shouting.

"Heeyoung! You shouldn't--"

"Wae?? He needs to know what i feel! I want him to regret!!" 

"Heeyoung! You don't understand!" Kyungsoo said.

"I understand it all Kyungsoo! I understand it!" You shouted.

"God damn it Heeyoung!" Kyungsoo shouted back.

"Woah! What's happening here? Kyunghee's sleeping!" Kai said and he sighed.

"Will you please stop this??" Suho said.

"... !" You stood up and Kai placed his hand on his forehead and he shut his eyes as he let out a sigh.

"Heeyoung! Will you please calm down?? What's wrong with you??" Kai asked and Suho entered his bedroom and he shut the door. You comb your hair with your fingers and you walk towards the door and open it. Kyungsoo grab your wrist and he pulled you.

"Don't leave... Okay? Please..." He said and Kai sighed.

"Will you please fix this?" Kai said and he entered his bedroom. 

    You sighed and he pulled you for a hug. Not wanting to let you go. He shut the door and he kiss your forehead. Saying sorry for what he said.you shut your eyes and he pull you closer and he sighed.

"Mianhae..." He said and you wrap your arms around his waist.

"Ani... I'm the one--"

"Ani... Mianhae..." He said and he planted a kiss on your forehead. You both head to your bedroom. Talking with each other for awhile. Like the old times when you're alone in your house, under the blanket, holding each others hands facing each other. You shut your eyes and Kyungsoo pulled you closer to him. 

"Goodnight Jagiya..." He whispered and you smiled.

"Good night." You replied and he kiss your forehead.

 

---

 

    You arrived at your mother's company to give her some fruits. You heard that she is really working hard all day and even forgot to eat her lunch and dinner. You don't want her to get sick. You knocked on the door and you open it. You sighed as you saw her signing some papers and you sat down on the chair and place the fruit basket on the table and she look at you.

"Annyeong Eomma." You said.

"Annyeong..." She said and she continued signing the papers.

"Eomma..." You said.

"Will you please stop it for awhile?" You asked and she sighed. Closing the blue folder.

"Jongin told me someting..." She sighed and you look at her.

"What is it?"

"You and Kyungsoo fought last night? Because you went to your father's house and yell at him? Heeyoung... He's still your father." She said.

"No... He's not." You said.

"Do you know what? He shoot someone... He did eomma." You said.

"Bwo?" 

"Ne... That's why i hate him so much." You said.

"So much." You repeated and you stand up.

"I'm going to leave... I'm just here to visit you Eomma... Don't work so hard..." You said and you exit her office. You head to Kyungsoo's office and you sighed. Seeing him resting his head on the table, eyes shut, mouth slightly open. You ruffle his hair and you giggled.

"O-oh... Jagi, what are you doing here?" He asked with his half lidded eyes and you smiled.

"I visited Eomma..." You said.

"You look so tired... Why don't you rest for awhile?" You asked.

"There's no time to rest..." He said and you sighed.

"Come here..." You said and he wrap his arms around your waist. Hugging you. Resting his head on your tummy.  

"I'll ask eomma to give you a day off..." You said and he shook his head.

"Wae? You should take some rest..." You said.

"We still have lots of things to do." He said.

"We?" You asked.

"Ne." He replied.

"What do you mean?" You asked and he smiled.

"Nothing..." He replied and you just smile.

    On your way back to the dorm. You were surprised to see your bags on the floor. You looked at Kai who's carrying Kyunghee. You don't know what's happening but it's freakin confusing you. Suho sighed and he his lips and Kai suddenly cover his mouth and he turned around. 

"Jongin Oppa... Why are you laughing?" You asked.

"Bwo? I'm not laughing! I'm just playing with Kyunghee..." He said.

"Okay..." You sighed.

"So... Can someone tell me now why're they here?" You asked pointing at the bags.

"We're so sorry..." Suho said. You look at him and he bowed his head.

"Y-ya... What's happening?" You asked a little nervous and he sighed.

"We are really sorry..." He said and you look at him.

"Ya! Tell me what's going on??" 

"Heeyoung..." Kai sighed.

"We're just kidding." Kai announced and they both start laughing.

"Seriously..." You said and you sighed.

"So tell me." You said.

"Didn't Hyung told you?" Kai asked and you frowned.

"Aish... Will you just please tell me what's happening here??" 

"Aigoo... Just go to this address... Kaja..." Suho said and he carried your bags downstairs and Kai handed you your daughter.

"Kaja! Kaja!" Kai said and you all head downstairs.

     You reached the place and you pressed the doorbell. You waited outside and you sighed. The door opened and your eyes widened. 

"Y-ya--"

"Didn't i told you that we have a lot of things to do??" He asked.

"What took you so long?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Kyung--"

"Hello Kyunghee~ did you miss Appa?" He asked and he carried Kyunghee.

"What's this?" You asked.

"Our house!" He said and you look at Kyungsoo.

"B-bwo?--"

"Aigoo... Let's go inside... We still need to finish a lot of things." Kyungsoo said and he carried your bags. You still don't understand. Kyungsoo stopped walking and he smiled. 

"Ya... Don't you like it?" He asked and he pull you closer to him. Wrapping his free hand on your waist. You sighed and you placed your hand on his arm and he smiled.

"I think it's time to have our own place... You know... It's not right to stay in the dorm..." Kyungsoo said and you smiled.

 

---

 

    You both finished fixing things and head to the bedroom to check your daughter. You smiled and you kiss her forehead and you head back to the living room and you sat down on the couch beside Kyungsoo. He smiled and he kiss your forehead, shutting his eyes and caressing your cheek. You both feel so tired. Kyungsoo smiled and he press his lips on yours.

"I really miss this..." Kyungsoo said pulling you closer to him.

"What?" You asked and he sat you down on his lap.

"This." He said and you smiled.

"Wae?" 

"I'm always busy... I don't even have time for you and Kyunghee..." He said.

"Ne... You should take a rest..." You said and he sighed.

"I wish i can..." He said.

"You always can!" You said.

"Not now Baby... We're still busy with the business..." He said.

"I know there's someone there who can handle it while you're away... I can tell eomma." You said.

"Nah... Maybe next time..." He said and he peck your lips.

"Tsk."

"Is there a problem there? Why are you all suddenly working so hard these days?" You asked and Kyungsoo his lips.

"There's no..." He replied.

"You sure?" You asked and he nod.

"Maybe i can help..." You said and he shook his head.

"Aigoo... Araseo..." You said.

"I just really miss you." You said and you wrap your legs around him and hug him tightly.

"Me too..." He said and he wrap his arms around you.

"Jebal??" You said and you peck his lips.

"Next week?" He asked.

"Jebal???" You peck again his lips and he chuckled.

"Promise... I'll ask for a day off next week..." He said and you sighed. Pouting your lips and he place his hand on your nape and press his lips on yours.