Kyungsoo's Responsibilities

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    Kyungsoo lay you down on the bed carefully and cover you with the blanket. Kai placed his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder and he sighed. Kyungsoo felt so guilty. The way you shout earlier makes his heart stop beating. He don't want to see you like that. He wish he can do anything so your father will accept you again. But Kyungsoo knows that it'll be hard to please your father. He already made a deal. Half of him wants to accept it for your good, but the other half of him doesn't want to accept the deal. You'll get hurt. He'll get hurt. He don't want to be away from you again. Not again. He wants to be with you forever. He wants to be with you and your child. Even though he wants you to be alright with your father again... He can't just surrender you. He loves you. And if he needs to do everything to have you forever. He will do everything. Even if it's bad or it is good. He don't care. He just want you and only you. Kyungsoo sighed and he look at you and smile as you peacefully sleeping.

"Hyung... What did uncle told you?" Kai asked.

"He wants Heeyoung to go to London... But she refused. His father wants me to accept the deal and she will forgive the two of us. But i can't... I can't be away from her. Not again..." Kyungsoo said and Kai sighed.

"That's a good decision Hyung, if you're thinking that it's for her good, think again... Because it's not... She will just be sad." Kai said and Kyungsoo nod. 

"I can't understand Uncle now... Why is he like this?" Kai said.

"He's just shock about the news... You know, he's right... We're both too young for this... But what can we do? It's already there... I just hope that he will be fine with it sooner or later... So Heeyoung will not be sad. Even he's not mentioning his father, even it looks like she already forgot what his father told him before, i can feel how sad she is." Kyungsoo said.

"I understand Hyung... Let's just take care of her until her father forgives her... You know, she's pregnant... And this kind of situation is not good for her." Kai said.

"She will be fine... Maybe we should give her some time..." Kai said and Kyungsoo nodded.

"You're right... We should give her some time." Kyungsoo said.

"I'm going with Suho Hyung... are you going with us?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Ani... I think i can't with you guys now... I want to take care of Heeyoung... I should be here and take care of her..." Kyungsoo said and Kai nod.

"I understand you Hyung... I'm going to leave now..." Kai said and he exit the room. Kyungsoo just place himself in the corner and he watch you while hugging his legs. He sighed. He wish he can do anything for you and your father... But there's nothing he can do. You opened your eyes and found Kyungsoo sitting in the corner. Resting his chin on his knees. You sighed and you stretch your arms and yawn. He look at you and you smile and greet him. He stood up and he walk towards you and sat down on the edge of the bed and start caressing your hair. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Not yet Oppa..." You said and he smiled.

"Do you want me to cook for you? Do you want something?" He asked and you managed yourself to sit and you hug him.

"I want lots of cakes..." You said and he smiled.

"Cakes? Why cakes?" He asked.

"No more questions oppa... I want cakes..." You said and he chuckled.

"Araseo... Kaja... I'll bake for you..." He said and you both head to the kitchen. You sat down on the stool and watch him prepare things. You sighed and you rest your chin on your hand and look at the things that he placed on the kitchen counter. You took the knife and Kyungsoo quickly take it away from you. You looked at him and he sighed.

"Oppa... I'm not going to kill myself." You said. 

"It's still dangerous." He replied and you grab the wooden spoon.

"Don't tell me you're going to take this away? I just want something to play with." You said and he just nod.

"But a knife is not a thing to play with." Kyungsoo said and you giggled. He start mixing the ingredients in the mixing bowl and you just watch him. He looked at you and he leaned on the kitchen counter and he peck your lips sweetly. You smile and you hit him with the wooden spoon lightly. He chuckled and he continued what he's doing and you watch him. 

    You can tell how much he loves you and how he hold and keep his promise that he will be always by your side and never leave you. Kyungsoo hug your from the back and he planted a kiss on your nape and you hold his hands. You stayed like that until the cake is ready. He start putting icing on it and you sat down on the chair. Kyungsoo smiled as he saw how excited you are to eat it.

"Oppa! Ppali!" You said and he smiled.

"Done!" He said with his cute smile and he place the cake on the table.

"Eat." He said and he smiled. You start to eat and he watch you.

"Ya... Eat with me..." You said and you feed him with a piece of cake.

"This is the best cake!" You said and he chuckled.

"You like it?" He asked and you nod.

"Of course! My Oppa made this." You said and he smiled. 

"I'll get you something to drink." Kyungsoo said and he stood up and open the fridge. He sighed. He's happy this way. Making you happy by his little efforts. He place a glass of mango juice on the table and you drink it. 

"Where's the two boys?" You asked and Kyungsoo sat down.

"They're with the others now." Kyungsoo replied.

"Oh... Why are you here then? You're supposed to be there." You said.

"Ani... I told them that i can't hang out with them. I want to take care of my prettiest jagi..." He said and you giggled. 

"Jinjja??"

"Ne... I want to take care of you..." He said.

"So don't expect me going to the hangout place everyday." He said and you smiled.

"Thank you Oppa!" You said.

"I think it's my responsibility now to take care of you and our baby." He said and you smiled.

 

---

 

   After drinking your vitamins. You sat down on the couch and he sat down beside you and place his hand on your tummy. You smiled and you rest your head on his shoulder and he held your hand.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Kyungsoo asked and you shook your head.

"I just woke up." You said.

"I mean... Don't you like to continue your beauty rest?" He asked jokingly and you laughed.

"Beauty what?" You laughed and he press his lips on yours.

"I love you Heeyoung." He said and you smiled.

"I love you too..." You replied and he peck your lips and you circle your arms around his neck.

"You know what... I'm really excited to carry our baby girl..." He said and you smiled.

"Me too..." You replied.

"I think Eomma and Appa should know this..." Kyungsoo said and you smiled.

"Ne... We should tell them." You said and he smiled and peck your lips once more.

    The next day. You dress yourself up and head to Kyungsoo's place. You bowed your head. They're smiling at you and having this happy feeling that you visit them with Kyungsoo. You entered inside and sat down on the floor in front of the table and wait for Kyungsoo's Eomma to come back from the kitchen. Kyungsoo sat down beside you and he held your hand under the table. Telling you that everything will be fine. His mother placed the tea pot on the table and pour tea in your cup. You bowed your head and thank her. His father sat down too, beside his mother and they both smiled.

"What brings you here?" His father asked.

"I missed the two of you!" His mother said. You bit your lower lip and Kyungsoo sighed and Look to his parents.

"Eomma... Appa..." Kyungsoo said.

"I... I want to tell you something..." 

"Go ahead... What is it?" Kyungsoo asked and you stare on the cup of tea.

"Heeyoung..." 

"Heeyoung?" 

"She's preg... Pregnant..." Kyungsoo said and their eyes widened.

"B-bwo?" His father asked in shock expression. You cover your mouth with your free hand and your tears rolled down. You don't want to disappoint them. Their so nice to you. Kyungsoo squeezed your hand and you look at him.

"A-ani... Kyungsoo, heeyoung... You're kidding us right?" His mother asked and you shook your head.

"M-mianhae..." You said and his father stood up and pull Kyungsoo up.

"K-kyungsoo--"

"You! you promised us!" His father shouted and you stood up to stop them but you can't. Kyungsoo fell on the floor. Nose bleeding. Knees were weakened. Helpless. You ran towards him and kneel down and wipe his blood.

"Hajima! Jebal!" You said and his father pulled Kyungsoo up again and start beating him.

"H-hajima!!" You shouted.

"A-appa!" Kyungsoo shouted and his mother pulled you up.

"Shh... Heeyoung don't cry... It's not good for you..." She said and you walk towards Kyungsoo and Hugged him to cover him from his father. 

"Hajima..." You said and Kyungsoo placed his hand on your waist.

"H-heeyoung... Move!" He said and you shook your head.

"Andwae!" You said.

"Kyungsoo!" His father shouted and you hugged him tighter.

"Please stop... Please!" You said.

"Stop..." His mother said. 

 



A/N : Teaser for my next story (KAI) CLICK ME!