Love and Peace

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

"Honey!" You called out and Kyungsoo turned off the stove.

"Ne?"

"What the hell happened here??" You asked while picking up the clothes on the floor.

"I don't know!" Kyungsoo said. 

"Kyunghee! Where are you??" Kyungsoo asked.

"Appa! I don't want to go out! Eomma is mad!" You heard Kyunghee's voice and you sighed.

"Ani! Eomma's not mad!" You said.

     Yes. Years had passed. But still. The vows you both exchange were still fresh in your mind. Your daughter came out and ran towards you and give you a tight hug.

"Mianhae Eomma... I didn't mean to..." 

"It's okay... It's okay..." You said and she smiled.

"Kaja.. Let's eat.

    Every problems... Every sad moments... It was all worth it. Having this family, this kind of happy family is one of the best reward you've received. Surpassing the challenges given and being strong. Staring at your wedding ring while Kyungsoo's preparing the food. You smiled and you let out a sigh. A sigh of relief. You smiled. Kyungsoo placed the bowl on the center and you all start to eat. Talking to each other with a smile on your faces. You love this day. Spending time with your family. You can't wish for more. Having a super nice, pretty and smart and brave daughter, having a sweet and caring husband. Having them is really a big thing. And that's all what you need. 

"I think we should eat faster..." Kyungsoo said.

"Waeyo?" You asked.

"We're going to Luhan Hyung's studio!" Kyungsoo said.

"Ne! We're going to have our family picture!" Kyunghee said.

"Oh... Why--"

"Aigoo... Let's eat faster." Kyungsoo said. Having a family day every weekends is new. Kyunghee requested it to her grandmother. And she quickly agreed with it. Everything seems so fine now. You wish it'll last. Forever. As you finished fixing yourself. You helped Kyunghee with her pretty dress and comb her hair. 

"Aigoo... You're really pretty my dear..." You said and you place a clip on her hair.

"Thanks eomma..." She said and he pulled you for a hug.

"Of course... She's pretty... Very pretty..." Kyungsoo said and Kyunghee ran towards him.

"Thanks Appa!!" Kyunghee said. 'Thanks Appa!' Kyunghee's words echoed. It reminds you your father. Wondering how he is right now. It's been years. Kyungsoo sighed and he smiled at your daughter.

"Go to the car now..." Kyungsoo said and Kyunghee nodded.

"Honey?" Kyungsoo walked towards you and you snapped back to the reality.

"Honey. Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked and you faked a smile and you held his hand.

"Yes... I am... Kaja?" 

     You reached Luhan's studio and you smiled and greet him. He carried Kyunghee and you smiled. You're excited. But half of you is missing someone. You family. Your dad. You know kyungsoo feels the same. It's been years since the last time you saw them.

"Kaja... Let's start the shoot?" Luhan said and you all follow them. The three of you sat down on the long chair and smile to the camera. 

"Kyungsoo-ah!" Luhan said and he pointed on his cheeks. Signaling Kyungsoo to press his lips on your cheek. You giggled and Kyungsoo smiled.

"Come here..." Kyungsoo said and you smiled.

"Done..." Luhan said.

"But wait... It's not going to be complete..." Luhan said.

"Jisoo-ah... Can you call them?" Luhan asked and his assistant nod.

"Oh... Kyunghee-ah! Can you come over here first? I want to take a picture of your eomma and appa. Is that alright?" Luhan said.

"Of course!" Kyunghee said and she ran towards Luhan. As the two of you started to do some poses. His assistant came back and Luhan stopped clicking on his camera.

"A-appa?" 

"Heeyoung..." Your father said and you ran towards him. Kyungsoo smiled and Luhan noticed it. Luhan's surprise is not ending here... Kyungsoo's parents came in and Kyungsoo stood up and ran towards them. 

"Eomma! Appa!" Kyungsoo said and they hug each other. Luhan stayed there with a smile on his face. Holding kyunghee's hand, they walked towards you and you carried Kyunghee.

"Appa... This is kyunghee... Kyunghee, greet your grandfather." You said and Kyunghee bowed his head.

"Aigoo... She's really pretty..." Your father said. You wipe your tears and Kyungsoo's parents walked towards you.

"Aigoo! Is she Kyunghee? Omo... You're a pretty girl!" Kyungsoo's mom said.

"She looks like kyungsoo!" His father said and you giggled.

"Hey..." Your eomma said and you walked towards her.

"Eomma..." You whispered.

"Is that already your father?" She asked and she laughed.

"God... He looks so--"

"Eomma?" 

"Nevermind dear.." You mother said and you both walk towards them.

"Aww! This looks so great! Let me take you a family picture!" Luhan shouted and you both head to the platform and smile to the camera. Everything seems so wonderful. Full of happiness and joy. The door suddenly open and you all stop laughing. 

"I know it's not going to end here..." Xiumin said and he smiled.

"Come in boys!" He shouted and you and kyungsoo laughed as they all enter like a kid entering a toy store. 

"Aigoo..." You whispered and Kyungsoo peck your cheeks.

"I missed them." He whispered.

"Nado..." You replied and they positioned theirselves and do a pose. 

"Hyung! Join us!" Kyungsoo said.

"Ne! Join here! You're part of us!" Chanyeol said and he hand the camera to his assistant. He sat down on the floor together with the other boys and smile to the camera.

"Why don't we do wacky??" Baekhyun suggested and you all laughed.

"Aigoo... Jebal!! I don't like--"

"Good idea!" Luhan said and he Sehun sighed.

"Hyung!!" 

"Hana... Deul... Set!" *click*

 

---

 

     Placing the pictures on the wall with your husband... Finally... Everything is fine now. You're very thankful that all of the problems were now solved. You smiled and you place your hand on your shoulder and he rest his forehead on yours. 

"We should prepare for the party later..." You said and you smiled.

"Party? What party?" 

"Eomma wanted a reunion..." You said and he smiled.

"That'll be great... Why don't we go and buy grocery now?" 

"Sehun and Suho already did." You said and he sighed.

"Wae?" 

"I missed going to the grocery with you..." He pouted and you press your lips on his.

"I'm very thankful today..." You whispered and he pulled you for a hug.

"Me too..." 

"Hey-- oops... Mianhae..." Chanyeol said and he quickly walk away.

"I think we should help them..." You said and Kyungsoo cup your cheeks.

"5 mins?" He asked and you look at him with your 'what? I didn't get it' face.

"I didn't--" he press his lips on yours and he opened the bedroom door and shut it. 

"Kyungsoo! We should help them!" 

"Shh! 10 minutes!" Kyungsoo said.

"Ya! You said 5!" 

"Keep complaining and i'll add another 5 minutes!" Kyungsoo said and you sighed.

"Araseo!"

     Everyone is busy outside. Preparing everything. Cleaning stuffs and placing the cooked foods on the table. Everyone is excited. They all missed this. Hanging out with each others. Everyone seemed to be busy with their careers. 

"Kyunghee? Where's your Eomma and Appa?" Chen asked.

"I don't know... But i saw them upstairs hanging the pictures." She replied.

"Kyunghee! Don't go upstairs... Araseo?" Chanyeol said.

"Hmm? waeyo?" 

"Your parents are making you a brother... So don't bother them... Stay here..." Kai said and Chen looked at them.

"Ah-- ah! Let's go to the swings!" Kai said.

"What?" Chen asked Chanyeol.

"We just heard them! We didn't saw anything!" Chanyeol said.

"Why did you--"

"Come on! Kyunghee will never know what i exactly mean!" Chanyeol said and Chen just sighed. You both head down and Kyunghee smiled at you running towards the two of you.

"Eomma! Appa! Are you done?" She asked and you looked And Chen looked at you.

"What? Done?" Kyungsoo asked.

"They told me that you're making me a brother!" Your eyes widened by her words. 

"Bwo?!" 

"W-who told you that baby?" Kyungsoo asked and your daughter pointed at kai and chanyeol.

"What the--" 

"I think you should help them cook there..." Chanyeol said with a smile and you frowned.

"Ya! Park Chanyeol! Kim Jongin!" You said half shouting and they head outside.

    The party started. Everyone finally arrived. Even your stepmom. The only problem that's not solved yet. You even don't know what to do or how to talk to her because you're simply shy and scared. Good memories were flashing back and you sighed. You walk towards her and you bow your head.

"H-hey..." 

"O-oh... Heeyoung..." She said with a small smile and you smiled.

"How are you?" You asked.

"I'm good... Yeah... How about you?" 

"I'm really happy..." You said and you hug her.

"And i'm sorry for what happened before..." 

"Ani... I'm the one--"

"Just sorry... You know. I don't want this to be long." You said and she smiled.

"Honey! Can you come here and help me?" Kyungsoo shouted from afar while grilling the meat.

"Araseo!" You said.

"Appa is inside..." You said to your stepmom and you ran towards your husband.

"Where's Sehun?" You asked.

"He's eating inside." Kyungsoo said.

"Already?"

"He's always complaining that he's hungry... And i don't want to hear it so i asked him to go inside and eat." He said and he peck your cheeks.

"Aigoo... Is this one done?" You asked and he nod.

"Ne. Place it here." He said.

     You both finished cooking and join them inside. Eating together and let the music play. Everyone is happy. Of course. It's a problem free day today. And you hope that this never ends. You want everything to be like this. 

"Let's take a picture!" Luhan shouted and he took out his camera. Kyungsoo moved closer to you and whisper.

"I love you baby... Always..." 

"I love you more honey... Thanks for everything..." You replied.

"Nice shot you got here Kyungsoo and Heeyoung!" Luhan said and you giggled.

 

 

                                                           ----END----

 

 

--------

 

A/N: It's going go end here... T___T thanks for reading and i hope you're all doing great! Support my next story! <3 kamsahamnida!!! <3