Unaccepted

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

"O-oppa..." You said. 

"I'm okay... Don't worry... Oppa is Okay..." Kyungsoo said.

"A-ani... You're not okay..." You said and he placed his hand on the back of your head and he winced.

"M-minseok Oppa... Let's take him to the Hospital!" You said and Xiumin carefully take Kyungsoo with him.

"A-appa... Gwaenchana? Eomma?" You asked and they nodded and pull you for a hug. 

"Heeyoung... Calm down... We're fine..." Your parents said.

"A-ani... Ani..." You fainted. Your father catch you and place you on the couch. J-hope was nailed on his spot. He still can't believe of everything happened today. Chanyeol his lips and watch your parents to check if you're okay.

"I... I guess we should take her to the hospital..." Chanyeol said.

"Do we need to take her there?" You mother asked.

"So the... The doctors can check her condition..." Chanyeol stutter.

"Condition? She just--"

"Your daughter is pregnant..." Chanyeol said and your father looked at him.

"Bwo?" 

"Heeyoung... Is pregnant..." Chanyeol repeated.

    Sehun gulped his saliva. Not wanting to see your father's reaction. He exit the house and head inside the Van. The others also did. Leaving Chanyeol there. They know how close Chanyeol is to your family. So they think that Chanyeol is the only one who can explain this to your parents. But instead of continuing his explanation... He walked towards you and carried you to the van.

"I'm not responsible for explaining this... If you want to know everything... We should go to the hospital." Chanyeol said. 

    Everyone kept silent... No one talks, no one moves. Everyone was nailed on their spot while the two boys laying down on the bed in the same hospital room. Everyone is waiting for you. You arrived and Chanyeol sat you down on the chair and your parents sighed. Preparing of what you will say. Chanyeol looked at you and he nod his head. You sighed and you your lips.

"Appa... Mianhae..." You said.

"I... I'm pregnant..." You said and you father slapped you.

"Appa--"

"You're a disgrace!" Your father said and your heart broke into pieces.

"Sir... Can't you just please understand the situation? It's not going to be good for her... 

She's still not fully recovered of what happened." Xiumin said and your father looked at him.

"A-appa..." You said and he exit the room. You place your hand on your forehead and 

Chanyeol caress your back.

"It's okay... It's okay... He was just shock..." Chanyeol said and he pulled you for a hug.

"Heeyoung... Darling, your father will never be mad on you... Just give him a time..." Your mother said and she exit the room.

"Heeyoung... Don't cry..." Baekhyun said.

"Always think about the baby..." Sehun said.

"It's not good that you're stressed. Always be happy..." Sehun said.

"Always remember that no one can stay mad... It always end up forgiving." Sehun added and you nod.

"H-heeyoung..." You heard Kyungsoo's voice and you quickly stood up.

"Oppa!" You ran towards his bed and he held your hand.

"Are you alright?" 

"Babo... I'm the one who's suppose to ask you that!" You said.

"I'm okay, baby..." He replied and you smiled.

"Is Jongin alright?" He asked and you nodded.

"Ne..." You said and Sehun placed a hand on your shoulder.

"They're going to talk about some plans... We should go out first..." Sehun whispered and you nodded.

"Oppa... Please rest well..." You said and he smiled.

"I'm the one who's suppose to tell you that..." He replied and you kiss his forehead and go out with Sehun. Sehun just walk. Not wanting to talk, afraid that you might stop walking and go back inside. He fasten his pace until the two of you reached a bubble tea shop. You sat down on the chair and wait for sehun to come back. He's not even talking... And it makes you feel like sehun is mad. But he's not... He sat down in front of you and place the cup of bubble tea on the table. You thanked him and he just smiled. You sip on your bubble tea and you sighed.

"Those problems aren't leaving me..." You chuckled and Sehun sighed.

"You know what... They will just test you, how strong you are. And how long you can." Sehun said and you looked at him.

"What if i tell you that i can't take this anymore?" You asked and Sehun looked at you.

"Ani... You always can... The heeyoung i know is strong..." Sehun said.

"It always depends on the situation Hunnie... And now... I can't..." You said.

"Not all the times... I got those great ideas, not all the times... I got those strong fighting spirits, not all the times... I got the side of situation. You can't have the good side forever... No. Sehun, if you just can feel what i feel right now. It's not normal... It's my father now. It's not You, not kyungsoo or anyone else..." You said and Sehun sipped on his bubble tea.

"And it's not a normal problem that he can forgive me easily... No sehun, i'm pregnant... He's right... I'am nothing but a disgrace in his company's name..." You said and you stood up.

"Heeyoung...." Sehun said and you start to walk.

    You don't don't care who you bumped onto... You just want to walk like there's no one around you. You adjusted your beanie and you wore your gloves and place your hand inside your jacket pocket and you sat down on the bench. Thinking what will happen next. You wish you your father to think about this and accept you again. You know he doesn't want to see you. Or there's this thing that he's planning right now. You sighed and your phone start vibrating inside your pocket. You answer the phone call from Baekhyun and you sighed.

"Heeyoung... Where are you? Kyungsoo is looking for you... You should go back..." He said.

"Baekhyun Oppa..." 

"Ne?" 

"I want to think first... I want to be alone." You said.

"But it's cold outside... You might get sick... And it's not good for you." Baekhyun said.

"Ani... I'll be fine... Don't worry... I'll be back there if i think i'm alright." You said and he sighed.

"Araseo... But be quick okay? It's getting cold." Baekhyun said.

"Ne..." You replied and you end the call. 

"Heeyoung... Please think!" You said to yourself and you rest your back on the wooden back rest.

"It's not going to be alright again unless you do something! So please Heeyoung... Please!" You said and your tears rolled down. You quickly wiped it away and you stood up.

"Crying will not help..." You whispered. You just walk in the streets. Watching those people with their loved ones. You sighed and you stopped walking and spot Sehun holding your cup of Bubble tea and walking around. Maybe looking for you? He took out his phone and your phone start to vibrate. You answered the phone call and Sehun sighed.

"Where are You Heeyoung?" He asked.

"You can go back to the hospital now..." You said.

"Come with me there... It's getting cold!" He said.

"Ani... I need to do things..." You said.

"What?? Not now Heeyoung! It's late!" Sehun said.

"Ani... It's still early..." You said.

"Heeyoung--"

"Bye." You said and you end the call and turn off your phone. You call a cab and you head to your house. You arrived there and saw your parents talking to each other. You can't look straightly to your father's eyes. You head upstairs and you sat down on your bed and you sighed.

"I guess i'm not going to be with you again...." You said and you wander your eyes around your bedroom. You stood up and grab the picture frame with a picture of you and Kyungsoo and you stood up and head downstairs. 

"I... I guess i'm leaving..." You said and you start to walk. You held the door knob and twist it. But your father's words stopped you.

"Make sure that you'll never come back." Your father said and you bit your inner cheeks.

"Honey!" Your mother shouted.

"Ne... I'll... I'll make sure i'm not coming back!" You shouted and you opened the door. You shut it and you start to walk and wipe your tears. You head to Jin's place and head to the bedroom. No one is there. You pack your things and quickly leave not wanting to be seen by anyone. You head back to the hospital and you head to Kyungsoo's bedroom and place your things down. Kyungsoo smiled weakly and you sat down on the chair and hold his hand.

"Oppa... Do you feel well now?" You asked and he nodded.

"Where have you been? What took you so long?" He asked and you look at Baekhyun and they bit he bit his lower lip.

"Hmm?" He placed his hand on your cheek and caress it with his thumb.

"I... I went back to Jin's place to get my things..." You said.

"What? You should just asked them to... You know it's dangerous there!" Kyungsoo said and you manage yourself to smile.

"Ani Oppa... Our problems are over..." You said and Sehun sighed.

 

---

 

    Everyone decided to go home. Suho said that he will stay with you. He sat down on the couch and he opened the TV and watch some movies. You sighed. You lied to Kyungsoo again. You told him that your problems are over... But no. There's another problem. Suho knows everything. But it's not right to tell Kyungsoo. Not from him. It's better if you're the one who will tell him. Kyungsoo caressed your hand and you kiss his forehead and tell him to go to sleep. But he shook his head and you sighed.

"Oppa... You need to rest..." You said and Kai cleared his throat.

"I'm still here!" He said.

"Mianahae Jongin Oppa..." You said.

"Oppa... Please rest now... The doctor will check you tomorrow..." You said and he sighed.

"Araseo... But don't leave..." He said.

"I'm not going anywhere..." You replied. He shut his eyes and you comb his hair with your fingers and you sighed.

"Good night oppa..." You whispered and you waited for him to fall asleep. You walked towards Kai and you sat down on the edge of his bead and you sighed.

"Why did you brought your things here? They're suppose--"

"Appa doesn't want me there..." You said.

"What? Why?"

"He knew everything... You know... That i'm pregnant..." You said and he sighed.

"So... Where are you going to stay now?" Kai asked and Suho stood up.

"He's going to stay in our dorm for a while..." Suho said and you looked at him.

"Oppa..." 

"It's okay! Don't worry..." He said and you smiled.

"Thanks..." You said.

"Wait for your father to accept you again... I bet he will..." Suho said and you nod.

"Ne..." 

"Did Kyungsoo Hyung--"

"No... I don't want to tell him yet... I think it's not the right time to tell him... You know, we've just been through a problem... And i don't want him to face another one..." You said and Kai nod.

"Good idea... He's still in not good condition..." Kai said and you nod.