The Return

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

"Tsk... Watch it!" You shouted as a girl bumped on you.

"Mianhae Unnie... Mianhae..." The girls said and you sighed.

"Get lost." You said and you rest your back on your locker. Seems like... You're still a bad girl. 😃 Sehun walked towards you and you give him a high five.

"It's a good day today! Why don't you smile! Stop being a badass now Heeyoung..." He said and you chuckled.

"I can't help it..." You said and you spotted Kyungsoo.

"Okay... There's your sunshine." Sehun said and he open his locker.

"Good morning Oppa!" You said with a smile and Kyungsoo kiss your forehead.

"Good morning my Princess..." He said and you hug him.

"Okay... She smiled." Sehun said and he shut his locker.

"Tsk... Don't tell me..."

"Oppa... You know me..." You said and the bell rang.

"Kaja!" Sehun said and the three of you start to walk.

"Where's yeollie?" You asked.

"He's already there..." Sehun replied.

"It's new... Why is he so early today?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I don't know... He just told me that he don't want to see his noona..." Sehun said. Those words hit you. Is it because of what happened before? You sighed and you reached your classroom. The three of you entered inside and you place your bag beside you. Kyungsoo sit down beside you and you place your book on top of your table. You can't focus on your lecture... You want to talk to Chanyeol. Somehow... You feel guilty... You don't why. He's the one who suppose to feel guilty. But why are you feeling guilty? You sighed and you shook your head to remove your thoughts and you lock your eyes on the board. As the bell rang. The four of you stand up and head to the cafeteria. You sit down and wait for the three boys to come back. You took out your phone. You can't take it anymore. You send a text message to Chanyeol..l regarding on what Sehun told you. You wait for him to reply. The three of them got back and they sit down. Kyungsoo place your food in front of you and you look at Chanyeol who's avoiding eye contact. 

"Are you alright Heeyoung?" Kyungsoo said as he open a can of soda and place it on the table.

"N-ne... I'm alright..." You said and you start to eat.

"Why are you suddenly like this?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nothing Oppa... Let's just eat..." You said and Sehun nod. 

"Ne... Let's just eat!" Sehun said.

"Chanyeol..." You said and Chanyeol bit his lower lip.

"Ne?" He replied without looking at you.

"Nothing..." You said and you continued eating. Sehun look at you and you look at him. It's like the two of you were speaking through eye contact.

"It's not like that Heeyoung..." Sehun said and you sighed.

    The class ended. You and Kyungsoo walk together to your house. You told him to go straight to their dorm but he insist to take you home first. You sighed. Actually... You want to go to Chanyeol's place and talk to him. But you don't want to tell Kyungsoo... He knows that Yoora is there. And he don't trust Yoora. Yes, he trusts Chanyeol. But not her sister. You peck his lips before entering inside your house and he wave his hands. You head to your bedroom and change your clothes. You want to go to Chanyeol's place... You want to talk to him and clear things up. You don't want to ruin a Brother-Sister relationship. The three of you must move on from what happened before. Past is past. And you're not a person if you didn't made any mistakes in life. You sighed and you grab your hoodie. 

"Where are you going? You just got home my dear?" You mom asked and you smile.

"I'm just going to visit a friend Eomma..." You said.

"Be careful..." She said and you nod. You reached their place and you press the doorbell. The door opened and your eyes widened when the door revealed Yoora. You took a step backwards and your lips as you froze on your spot.

"What... What brings you here?" She asked.

"Is Chanyeol there?" You asked and Yoora sighed.

"Come in..." She said.

"Can't you just call him here?" You asked and she her lips.

"He's not listening to me Heeyoung..." She said and you sighed.

"Is--"

"It's only me and Chanyeol here..." She said.

"Come in..." She said and you took a deep breath and quickly enter inside and you head to Chanyeol's bedroom. You knock on the door but Chanyeol didn't open the door. You sighed and you twisted the knob but it's locked. 

"Chanyeol... It's me... Heeyoung." You said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can you open this god damn door and let me go inside first?" You asked sarcastically and you sighed. The door opened and you head inside and you shut the door.

"Now tell me what's happening." You said and Chanyeol sit down on his bed.

"It's Noona..." He replied.

"Is it because of what happened before?" You asked and he look at you.

"I'll take that as a yes." You said.

"Heeyoung--"

"You're making me feel guilty Chanyeol. . " you said.

"Mianhae..." 

"Why don't you just move and forgive her! Just like what i did to you." You said.

"But--"

"But what?" 

"But i don't like to." He said and the door opened. Yoora enter inside and hand you a glass of juice. You bit your lower lip as you remember what happened before. 

"T-thanks." You said and you place it on the table.

"We're talking here. You can leave now." Chanyeol said and Yoora shut the door.

"See? You too! You can't trust her! " He said.

"But she's your sister!" You said and he sighed.

"Heeyoung... I just can't." He said.

"Okay... I'm not going to force you now..." You said.

"Maybe it's not the right time... But there will be, right?" You said and he nod.

"I'm leaving now..." You said and he nod.

"Take care..." He said.

     You head to their Hangout place, hoping Kyungsoo is there. You push the door and you found Tao busily playing with his phone. You greet him and you enter inside.

"Where are the others?" You asked.

"Fight." He said.

"Oh..-- what?! Fight?!" 

"Oh god... Xiumin Hyung... Forgive me..." Tao whispered.

"Where?" You asked.

"I don't know!" Tao replied.

"Then what are you doing here?" You asked.

"My tummy hurts?" He said and you laughed.

"Ya! What's so funny?" He asked.

"Is that it? Your tummy hurts?" You asked and you sit down on the couch.

"Ne... It hurts so bad!" Tao said and you sighed.

"Aigoo... I didn't expect this form you, Tao..." You said.

"Aish... Do you have something to eat there?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Wait me here... I'll buy something." You said and you stand up. You reached the convenience store nearby and you bought some snacks for tao. You also bought a hot chocolate for him. You head back to their hangout place and you place his food on the table.

"Thank you Heeyoung! You're the best!" He said.

"Seems like they didn't give you food..." You said and he nod.

"They're in a hurry earlier... They forgot about me." He said as he eat and you laughed.

"Aigoo... I'm worrying..." You said and he sighed.

"Me either... " he said.

     They finally arrived and you sighed. Thank god they're safe now. You hug Kyungsoo and he sit down beside you. You took out your handkerchief and wipe the blood out of his forehead.

"Are you alright?" You asked and he nod.

"Are you sure? Your nose is bleeding Oppa..." You said worriedly and he sighed.

"I'm alright Heeyoung... Why are you here?" He asked.

"I just want to visit you..." You said and you peck his lips. He smiled and you continued wiping the blood.

"Tsk... Can someone hand me the kit?" You asked and Kai laughed.

"We're all using it." He teased.

"Sorry Oppa... But lady's first." You said and they laughed and hand you the first aid kit.

"Thanks!" You said.

"Aigoo... I wish i have a girlfriend like you..." Luhan said.

"Ohh... Too bad, heeyoung is Kyungsoo's. " kris said and you laughed.

"By the way... Where's Chanyeol?" Xiumin asked and you look at Sehun.

"He told me he doesn't feel well..." You said.

"Yeah... He's resting..." Sehun added and you face Kyungsoo again.

"Oppa... What hurts?" You asked.

"Should we visit him?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's your choice guys..." You said.

"Let's visit him!" Kai said and you sighed.

"Yoora is there..." You said.

"Bwo?!" 

"I said Yoora Unnie is there..." You said and Xiumin smirked.

"So what? I'm not afraid of her..." Xiumin said.