My Do Kyungsoo

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

     You wipe yours and Kai sat down beside you. They decided to take you back to your house. Kai insisted they he'll stay to watch over you. He let out a sigh and he wipe your tears away but you pry his hands. You want to be alone. To think. Kai stood up and he grab a glass of water in the kitchen and place it on the table. 

"Heeyoung... Crying isn't going to help..." Kai said.

"I know you know that..." Kai said and you wipe your tears.

"I'm scared..." You said and he place his hand on your shoulder.

"You don't need to be scared... We will protect you..." Kai said and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Oppa..." You said and he caress your hair.

"Kyungsoo will be here tomorrow... Don't worry..." Kai said and he sighed.

"It's better if you're going to sleep now."

"No... I don't want to sleep..." You said.

"Then... What should we do now?" He asked and you look at Kai.

"Take me to Kyungsoo..." You said.

"I can't--"

"Take me to Kyungsoo!" You shouted and he sighed.

"Fine." You said and he stood up and head upstairs to grab a jacket.

"Here... Wear this." He said and he throw your jacket to you.

"Kaja." He said and you stood up.

     You reached their dorm and you enter inside. Suho's eyes widened and he turn off the TV.  You quickly search for Kyungsoo and Kai scratch the back of his head while biting his lower lip. They didn't allow you to see Kyungsoo's condition for now. But no one can stop you. Suho just kept quiet and watch you entering inside Kyungsoo's bedroom. Kai bowed his head to his Hyung and apologize.

"I'm sorry Hyung..." Kai said and Suho sighed.

"What else can i do? She's already here..." Suho said.

"I'm really sorry Hyung..." Sehun said.

"Kyungsoo is in a really bad condition now... We're going to take him to the hospital..." 

"But Hyung! He--"

"Wether he like it or not." Suho said. Kyungsoo opened his eyes and smiled as he found you there inside his room. You sit down beside him and you caress his hair. Those wounds in his face makes your tears form. 

"Don't you dare to cry... I'm okay..." He said and he reached out his hands and he caress your cheeks.

"Oppa... I think you have a fever..." You said.

"It's going to fine tomorrow..." He said and you hold his hands.

"Promise!" He said with his cute smiled and you kiss his forehead.

"Kyungsoo-ah..." Suho said.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital." Suho said.

"Hyung--"

"I said i'm going to take you to the hospital." Suho repeated and you stood up.

"I agree with Suho Oppa... You should go to the hospital..." You said and Kyungsoo sighed and he nodded.

"Araseo..." He replied. You all reached the hospital and you sat down on the couch and let Kyungsoo sleep. Suho and Kai were talking outside. You bet that they're talking about you. You heard your name earlier... You sighed and you just ignore them and you found Kyungsoo yawning. You walked towards him and you caress his hand.

"Oppa... Gwaenchana?" You asked and he nodded.

"Much better..." He replied and you smiled.

"Aren't you going home?" Kyungsoo asked.

"There's no classes tomorrow... And Jongin Oppa will get me some clothes..." You replied and he smiled.

"You're not going to leave me here?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile on his face and you shook your head.

"Nope..." You replied and you kiss his forehead.

"You need to get well soon Oppa... " You said.

"Ne... I will... For my princess..." He said and you smiled.

"Good." You said and you caress his hair. You just want to forget everything. And hoping that Jin will stop. As you and Kyungsoo watch TV together. He never let go of your hand. He wants to let you feel that you're safe with him. And you do feel safe. It's already 3:00AM but you're still awake. You're not feeling sleepy at all. Things were just suddenly popping out in your mind and you're starting to get worried. You don't know and you can't explain what you exactly feel. You let out a sigh and you rest your head on the bed and you squeezed Kyungsoo's Hand. You sighed again and your lips. "Eotteokhae... I'm scared..." You whispered and Kyungsoo opened his eyes.

"Why are still awake?" He asked and you lift your head up.

"O-oppa..." 

"Why don't you take a rest?" He asked worriedly and you sighed.

"I can't sleep..." 

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... You know... Things just pop out in my mind and then i start to feel worried..." You said and He sighed. He moved a little to the right with a wince and he tap the space beside him, telling you to lay down with him.

"Oppa?" 

"Ne... Lay down beside me... And i'll sing for you..." Kyungsoo said. You lay down beside him and he cover you with the blanket and he pulled you closer to him. You don't want to move. You're afraid that you might hurt him. He placed his hand at the back of your head and he shut his eyes.

"Shut your eyes Heeyoung..." He said and you did. He start to sing a song and you felt your heart melted. Thoughts where quickly erased. Feelings were calmed. You smiled and he kissed your forehead then continued singing again. His serenading voice calms you down. You feel so safe. It's like there's no worries. You can't hear anything, only his voice. You fell asleep and Kyungsoo smiled and he stopped singing and kiss your forehead.

"Good night Heeyoung... Don't think about those problems..." He whispered.

"Sweet dreams..." 

 

---

 

"Good morning Oppa!" You greeted and he chuckled.

"Good morning Princess!" He said and you peck his cheeks.

"Where's Kai ?" He asked.

"He took some clothes..." You replied and you help him to sit.

"You need to eat Oppa..." You said and he nodded.

"Say ah!" You said and he opened his mouth.

"There." You said and you smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked and you just shook your head.

"Nothing Oppa... Maybe... I'm just in a good mood today!" You said and you feed him with porridge again.

"Jinjja? That's great..." He replied.

"Oppa..." You called out and he look at you and you quickly peck his lips and you giggled.

"Ya..." He said.

"Omo... You're blushing Oppa!" You said and he covered his face with his hands.

"That's cute oppa! Let me take a picture!!" You said and you remove his hand and you quickly took a picture.

"There! Omo..." You said and he chuckled.

"You hyper girl..." He said and you opened the TV.

     The two of you just watch there while waiting for Kai to come back with your clothes. You took out your phone and check if there's a message from Kai but there's no. You sighed and Kyungsoo kissed your forehead.

"Why don't you call Jongin?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Maybe he's still asleep..." Your replied.

"And i don't want to bother him..." You said.

"He looks so tired last night when he's with me..." You said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"He is tired..." Kyungsoo said.

"He just don't like complaining... But instead he keeps on helping..." Kyungsoo said and you smiled.

"Jongin Oppa is so nice..." You said and Kyungsoo nodded.

"He is..." He replied. You stood up and you head to the restroom for awhile and you look at yourself on the mirror... You sighed and you smiled at yourself. 

"It's better to show Kyungsoo that you're happy..." You whispered and you sighed.

"Than to show him that you are scared..." You said. You exit the restrooma and someone knocked on the door. You open it and you let the nurse enter inside. He placed the medicine on the side table and you thank her. You grab the glass of water and Kyungsoo drinked the medicine.

"Ya... I'm suppose to--"

"I can do it my princess..." He said and you smiled.

"Aigoo..." You said.

"Tell me if something hurts... Okay?" You said and he nodded.

"Ne..." He replied.

     Kai finally arrived and he sat down on the couch and place your bag beside him. You thanked him and he smiled. You took a quick shower and you quickly head to the convenience store outside. Kai wants to go but you insisted to. You know he's tired. You took some noodles and bottles of water and some snacks. And you quickly head to the counter to pay. You took out some bills to pay but they need some coins. You sighed and you opened your bag and look for some. The guy behind you sighed deeply and you slip your hand inside your pocket and you finally found some coins.

"Here..." You said.

"Thanks." The girl said. You turned around and you bow your head.

"Mianhae..." You said and you lift your head and found Jin.

"Hi baby..." He said and your eyes widened.

"Jin..." You said and he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and you quickly turned around and grab your bag.

"Y-ya..." He said. You quickly head back to the hospital and make sure that he's not following you. You reached Kyungsoo's room and you quickly enter inside and you place the plastic bag on the table while catching your breath.

"Hey... Did you ran?" Kai asked and you sit down on the couch beside him.

"What's going on?" Kai asked again and you lean towards him and whisper

"I saw Jin... And he saw me too..." You whispered.

"Did he knew that we're here?" He asked and you shook your head.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked and you shook your head.

"Just telling oppa to rest..." You replied and he smiled.

"Ne Jongin... You should take a rest...." Kyungsoo said.

"Are you hungry? I bought some foods..." You said and Kai smiled.

"Perfect." He said and he stood up. You don't want Kyungsoo to know about this. You know that he's just going to be worried. And you don't want him to. Besides... Your cousin can protect you too...