Promise

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    The next day... You thought everything will be fine... But no. Kai bit his lower lip and Kyungsoo looked at you. Suho then stood up and head to the restroom and he shut the door. You stare on your shoes. Not wanting to look at Kyungsoo. You're always lying. And you can feel that Kyungsoo is so tired of it. You tried to speak. But no words were escaping your lips. You want to explain but you don't know how to start. You wait for him to talk. Standing there like a bullied nerd. You heard Kyungsoo sighed and he asked you to walk towards him. You can't do anything but to obey him. You stood beside him and he held you hand. You bit your lower lip and he sighed once more. Asking you to not lie again. Telling you that he will help you to explain everything to your father. You thought he will be mad. But no... You look straightly in his eyes, seeing only sincerity and love. You nod and he managed to smile at you sweetly. Telling you that he will be by your side. That he will take care of you no matter what happens. And will never let you go again. You smiled. You felt so touched by his words. Kyungsoo caress you hand and ask you to sit down on the bed. You did and you kiss his forehead. You thank him for everything. This proves that he truly loves you. You know you can trust him. You know that he's only thinking of you and what's good for you. You're one lucky girl to have Do Kyungsoo. That Do Kyungsoo who can do everything... The Do Kyungsoo who's sweet and caring.

"Aigoo... I think everything is fine now?" Suho said and you giggled.

"So... Can i continue watching?" He asked and Kyungsoo nods.

"Yes you can." Kyungsoo said. 

     You start feeding Kyungsoo while Suho do the same to Kai. Kyungsoo shook his head and you raise your brow. He sighed and he took another spoon in his mouth and you smiled. He his lips and you grab the glass of water and let him drink. You wipe his lips and he smiled and he peck your lips.

"That chicken soup os bad..." Kai said and Suho lightly hit his head.

"Bad?! you finished it, stupid!" Suho said and he placed the bowl on the table.

"Is it bad?" You asked and Kyungsoo shooked his head.

"Not really, but my chicken soup is the best!" Kyungsoo said and you laughed.

"Aigoo..." You said and he laughed. Everything seems so fine now. And you're happy... Talking with them makes you forget your problem with your father. Well, you wish it'll be fine as soon as possible... You want your father to accept your daughter. And forgive you and Kyungsoo. All you want is everything to be fine again... Nothing more than that. 

 

 

---

 

     Weeks passed. Staying in their dorm and helping them cleaning things. You sat down on the couch beside Kyungsoo and he rested his head on your lap. You smiled and you combed his hair with your fingers and he shut his eyes. You know he feels tired cleaning all day with you and the two boys. You just let him sleep there while caressing his hair and gently massaging his temples. He just sleep there and you carefully stand up and place his head on the pillow and take a quick shower. You came out and found him sitting on the couch. Watching TV with a bowl of chips on his lap. He looked at you and he smiled and tap the seat beside him. You sat down and he peck your cheeks. The two of just watch there while waiting for the two boys to come back from their so called activity. No one knows what it is. 

"Heeyoung..." 

"Ne Oppa?"

"Give Oppa a kiss... Ppali..." Kyungsoo said while his eyes still locked on the screen.

"Ppali!" He said and you press your lips on his lips lightly.

"Ya! Is that a kiss?"

"What do you want?" You asked.

"I said a kiss!" Kyungsoo said and you press your lips again on his lips. 

"One more! One more!!" He said and you sighed.

"There..." 

"Okay... Thanks!" He said.

"Why--"

"Because that was the scariest part of the movie... I don't want to see it." He said and you giggled.

"Aigoo..." 

"When will they come back?" You asked and Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Molla... But they will be back soon... I asked Hyung to buy chicken." He said and you hug the pillow. Kyungsoo looked at you and he grabbed the pillow and place it behind him.

"Ya!" 

"Why are you hugging that pillow? You should hug me! I'm here!" He said and you smiled.

"Even the pillow? Seriously?" 

"Just hug me!" He said and you wrap your arms around his and rest your head on his chest.

"Better..." He said and you smiled.

"Heeyoung..." He said.

"Ne?" 

"Nothing..." He said and you just continued watching the movie. Kyungsoo is thinking... If he should talk to your father. It seems like you really succeeded forgetting him. But no. Kyungsoo is sure that you're still thinking of him. Of course. He is your father. You sighed and he held your hand and fill up the gaps between your fingers. 

"Heeyoung..." He said.

"Ne Oppa?"

"I think i can't eat with you... I forgot something. And i want it to be done by now." He said.

"What is it?"

"You know... Some school works..." He said and you sighed.

"Araseo..." 

    The two boys arrived. But here's Kyungsoo... Preparing to leave. You hand him his Hoodie and peck his lips before he open the door. You sighed and you wave your hands and shut it. You sat down and Suho prepared the food on the table.

"Where is he going?" 

"Molla... He just told me he wants to finish some school works...." 

"School works? Heeyoung... We just graduated..." Kai said and your eyes widened.

"." You cursed and you stand up and quickly grab your jacket and your beanie and head outside.

"Ya! You should eat here!" Suho shouted.

"What school works is he talking about? Is he crazy?" Kai said and he sat down on the chair and start digging in. You followed Kyungsoo without him knowing that you're behind him. Acting like a obsessed sasaeng fan. You were shocked when Kyungsoo entered your father's building. You kept on following him until you reached your father's office. You carefully open the door a bit and listen to them.

"What are you doing here?" Your father asked.

"I'm going to get this straight to the point..." Kyungsoo exhaled and he look at your father.

"Don't be like this to your daughter... She might not mentioning you to us... But i know she misses you... Please accept your daughter again and forgive her... Forgive us." Kyungsoo said and your father sighed.

"I know you know me Kyungsoo..." 

"I will accept her... But in one little condition..." Your father said.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked. You just listen to them and waiting for your father's answer.

"Here..." Your father handed Kyungsoo an white envelope. Kyungsoo opened it. Revealing your flight ticket to London. Kyungsoo looked at your father and he bit his lower lip.

"You want me to forgive her right? To forgive you, and to accept her child." 

"Right Kyungsoo?" 

"You know what? I really like you for my daughter... You're nice. But i didn't mean that you can just do that to her and make her pregnant." Your father said.

"Appa--"

"Don't dare to call me that!" Your father shouted and Kyungsoo bowed his head.

"Please forgive her... That's all what i want..." Kyungsoo said.

"So... Are you accepting the deal?" Your father asked. You can't take it anymore. You opened the door and stormed inside. You grab Kyungsoo's wrist and the two of them got shock to see you there. 

"Andwae! You're not going to take me anywhere! You can't separate us... No! If you don't want to forgive me, then fine! Don't! I don't care! He's the father of this child! you can't take us away from him!" You said and Kyungsoo grabbed your shoulders.

"Heeyoung!!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"What?! You're going to accept those stupid deals again? You're going to accept them and we're going to be away from each others again?? Are you crazy?? You know i don't want to be away from you! You know that! You even promised me that you're not leaving me again! You promised me that you're going to take care of me!" You said.

"Heeyoung--"

"We're leaving." You said and you grab Kyungsoo's wrist and pull him with you outside. You let go of him and you walk alone. Kyungsoo sighed and he followed you.

     You stopped walking outside the dorm and you turn around and Kyungsoo stopped walking in shock. You walked towards him and you grab his jacket. His eyes widened and he stare at your eyes.

"Ya! Why did you do that??" You shouted.

"Heeyoung-- calm down okay!" He said.

"Ani! Ani!" 

"Heeyoung--" he pulled you for a hug and you tried to push him. But you can't. He places his hand on the back of your head and you sighed and tears formed.

"We both know that he won't accept me again! Why are you--"

"No! He will!" 

"He will? You're going to accept that ing deal?"

"No! I'm not going to accept--"

"Then what the are you saying??"

"Heeyoung... No... I'm not going to accept the deal, okay?" 

"I told you, i'm not going to let you go again..." 

"I promise Heeyoung... I promise..." He said and he press his lips on yours.