Hates and Heartaches

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

     You sat down on the bed and Jin placed your things down and he quickly exit the guest room. Your parents hates you. Kai hates you. Chanyeol and Sehun hates you. Everybody hates for being with Jin. Even Kyungsoo hates you... Well. You just don't know the truth. He doesn't hate you at all... He just want you to be safe. And that's all. You lay down on the bed and you turn off your phone. You don't want to see their messages that is full of anger and disappointment. You just want to forget them. You just want to erase them and start a new life. The only person who you can see now is Jin. The only person who welcomes you. The only person who understands you and the only one who wants to protect you no matter what. You stood up and you exit the guest room and stood in front of his bedroom door. You sighed and you hesitated to knock at first... But you did. Three knocks and he opened the door. You bit your lower lip and he just smile at you. Maybe just lighting up the mood? But you don't care. You want someone to talk to. You want someone to be with. You want everything clear... And to achieve that... You need someone who can listen and who can welcome you warmly and with love. And as now... That's all Jin. That Jin you hated before. The Jin who always make you feel uncomfortable and angry. But now... All you can see is a boy who understands you. You lifted your head and you bowed your head.

"I'm sorry if i'm disturbing you..." You said.

"Is there something you need? Is there a problem with your room?" He asked and you shook your head.

"If it's okay... Can i stay with you for awhile? Well... If it's not... It's still okay..." You said and he smiled. He held your hand and he ruffle your hair with his free hand and he nodded.

"You're always welcome Heeyoung..." Jin said and you smiled.

"Kaja..." He said and you both enter inside his bedroom and you sat down on his bed.

"So... Is there something you need to tell me? Or... You want something to talk about?" He asked and you giggled.

"Both." You replied.

"Go ahead... I'll listen..." He said.

"I want to say sorry..." You said and he frowned.

"Sorry? For what?" He asked.

"Sorry what i did before... For hating you..." You said.

"Come on! It's okay!" He replied and you smiled.

"And i also want to say thank you for letting me stay here... For being my friend... And for protecting me..." You said and he smiled.

"And also for taking care of me..." You added.

"Heeyoung... It's alright... I'll always be here... As your friend..." He said and you smiled.

"And i want to talk about my old friends... And my family..." You said.

"Old?" He asked and you nodded.

"They're seems so angry... And Kai said that he will take me back..." You said and he smiled.

"Don't worry... I won't let him..." He replied and you smiled.

"Thank you..." You said and you walked towards him and hug him. Jin's eyes widened. He still didn't expect this even he already got you. But no. He didn't expect these things. 

"Jin... Seriously... Thank you." You said and you smiled and peck his cheeks.

"Gomawo..." You said and he pulled you for a hug.

"And... About my baby..." You said.

"What about it? Are you going to tell Kyungsoo?" Jin asked and you shook your head.

"Maybe after some weeks.... I want to tell them about this... I want to tell them that you're the father..." You said and Jin smiled. He's plans were totally working. 

"Is it okay?" You asked and he nodded.

"Of course it is..." Jin replied and he kiss your forehead.

"I'll take care of it... Everything you need, i'll give it to you." He said and you smiled.

 

---

 

    Jin carried your bag and he enter inside your classroom with you. He place your bag on your seat and he smiled and kiss your forehead. You wave you hand as he start to walk and he shut the door. You quickly sat down and caught Kyungsoo looking at you. But too bad... You just want a revenge... Nothing more. Everyone knows you as that... If they hurt you... You will revenge. Kyungsoo hurt you... He sighed and he just look away. Chanyeol tap your shoulder and you look at him.

"Why are you being like this?!" Chanyeol asked and he stood up and pull you up.

"What's your problem-- let me go!" You said and Sehun gulped his saliva down and just watch the two of you.

"It's Jin! And you know we don't trust him!" Chanyeol shouted.

"I know it's Jin! I know! But you are wrong! I trust him! I trust him like what i did to others! But look what happened! Look! Can you fix my broken heart? No! Because even you! You can't understand me too! No one understands me! You are all selfish! You hurt me with those ing message of yours! Sehun also did! Others also did! My parents did! Even this boy! Even that Kyungsoo! Even him!! I trusted all of you! I do! But you are all selfish! You are only thinking about your feelings! And now, i'm also going to be selfish! All i want now is Jin! all i have now is him!" You shouted. Kyungsoo's tears formed and he quickly stood up and he look at you.

"Will you shut your mouth?" Kyungsoo asked cooly and he exit the classroom before his tears roll down. Kyungsoo headed to the garden where the two of you always spend time together. He sat down on the bench and he sighed as his tears roll down.

"I'm not Selfish heeyoung... It's all for you..." Kyungsoo said and he wipe his tears.

"What i'm doing right now is for your own good..." Kyungsoo whispered.

"I will never be selfish... Heeyoung... I love you." Kyungsoo whispered and his tears rolled down.

"Heeyoung..." He can feel there's this thing stabbing his heart every time he thinks of you. Every time he will do something that will hurt you. It breaks him into pieces. He don't want to hurt you. But the situation is complicated. The bell rang and he stood up and wipe his tears. He head back to the classroom and he sat down on his seat and you stood up.

"Sunsaengnim..." You said and your teacher looked at you.

"Ne?" 

"I want to transfer to other class... I don't like it here now... Is that what you requested before right?" You said and your teacher sighed.

"But it's too late--"

"There's nothing late Sunsaengnim... Transfer me." You said and she sighed.

"Don't..." Kyungsoo whispered.

"Please no... This is my only chance that i can be with you..." He whispered.

"I want it now sunsaengnim..." You said.

"No..." Kyungsoo whispered.

"Araseo... Get your things..." Your teacher said and Kyungsoo look at you.

"Heeyoung... Please don't do this..." Sehun said and you grab your bag and walk towards your teacher as she searched for the class where you can transfer.

"Okay... You know someone here?" Your teacher asked and you looked at the paper sheet.

"Ne!" You replied.

"Good... Let's go-- oh... Say goodbye to your classmates before you leave." You teacher said.

"I think i don't need to... Besides... They want me out of here... Maybe they're so happy..." You said and you exit the room.

    You head to your new classroom. They welcome you warmer than how your old classmates did. Jin smiled and your teacher placed you on the empty chair which is beside Jin. As you can see... You are lucky to have Jin as your classmate. But how Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo and others see... You're in a big trouble. But a girl like you is very hard to convince. The class started and you just listen to your teacher. Everyone is so friendly towards you. Not like before... Your old classmates hates you and wants you out of the class. It's very different here. What you think now is you did a right decision... But did you really pick the right way? As the other subjects passed... The bell finally rang. You quickly stood up and Jin held your hand and pull you outside with him. Kyungsoo looked at you and he roll his eyes and pretend that he's okay. Pretend that he's brave. But no. That boy is hurt. That boy is broken. He head to the building's rooftop where no one can find him. He sat down on the chair and he sighed and he stare at the sky. Wondering if thing can be back to normal. Will everything be back the way it used to be? Sitting on the bench... Cuddling each other. Exchanging sweet kisses. Holding hands. Can he get those things back? He took out his phone and he stare at his wallpaper... The picture of you and him. Your hands on his cheek and your lips pressed on his lips. He missed it so much. He really do. But he needs to act cold towards you... He wish he can take you somewhere far and hide away from Jin and live a normal life with you. But that's way impossible. 

"Hyung?" Kyungsoo turned around as he heard Sehun's voice.

"Hey... What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I was just asked to bring this here..." Sehun said and he placed the box on the corner.

"Oh..." 

"You? What are you doing here? Aren't you going eat?" Sehun asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"No... I'm not in mood..." Kyungsoo said.

"Hyung... Can i ask you something?" 

"Go ahead..." 

"What happened?" Sehun asked and Kyungsoo sighed.

"You know... Everything will come to an end..." Kyungsoo said.

"I know that! But why so sudden?" 

"I don't know..." Kyungsoo said.

"Are you really going to let her go with Jin?" Sehun asked.

"She wants it..." Kyungsoo said.

"Kai Hyung told me that Heeyoung is staying at Jin's place... She's not the heeyoung we knew... Her parents were mad at her..." Sehun said.

"Hyung... Are you sure you're not going to eat?" Sehun asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Okay... I'll be going..." Sehun said. Kyungsoo just stayed there. Even the bell already rang. He just stayed there. Thinking about you and viewing all your photos together. He sighed and he opened the notepad of his phone and he start typing things... Thing he wants to say to you... Things he wants to do. And those things he wants to remind you. He let out a sighe and he stood up and his tears rolled down.

"Heeyoung..." He whispered.

"Always remember that Oppa loves you..." He said and he wipe his tears and start to walk.


A/N: OMG. Did authornim broke your heart? OMO... Mianhae! 💕💕 i hope you like this chapter even if it's sad... Ouch... Poor squishy kyungie...