Bad Days

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

     As the boys reached Jin's place. Kai quickly recognized the boy who's standing outside. It's the boy who told him to keep an eye on you. Kai sighed and he his lips. He can't understand it. Why is that boy giving a clue if he's under Jin? Kyungsoo walked towards. J-hope and he grab his collar. J-hope looked at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo pushed him on the wall and Kai took a step forward.

"Hyung--"

"What do you mean about Heeyoung? Huh?" Kyungsoo asked.

"What-- what are you talking about?" J-hope asked.

"Come on! Tell me!" Kyungsoo shouted and he head outside and found the boys.

"Hey... What's up Kyungsoo?" Jin said and he rest his back on the wall.

"What brings you here?" He asked and he scratch the back of his head.

"Is there something you want to--"

"We want to ask you something..." Kai said.

"Oh... The so called Hero is here..." Jin said.

"What do you want to ask?" Jin asked and Kyungsoo sighed.

"It's about Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said.

"Oh... About my girl..." Jin smirked and Kyungsoo clenched his fist.

"What the did you said?" Kyungsoo walked towards Jin.

"My girl..." Jin repeated and Kyungsoo punched his face.

"Hyung!" 

"Aigoo... I told you i will get her back... Didn't i?" Jin said.

"You have no rights to take her!" Kyungsoo said.

"Mian... It's in my plans..." Jin said and he place his hand inside his jacket pocket and he took out something.

"I said--"

"Dare to touch me... Prince..." Jin said and he pointed a pocket knife on his neck.

"Or this will be your end." He added and Kai stepped forward.

"Woah..." J-hope said and he blocked Kai's way.

"Move!" Kai shouted.

"Mian..." Those are the only words that J-hope can say. Even he wants to end this... But he can't.

"Leave Heeyoung alone..." Kyungsoo said and Jin sighed.

"I can't... Because she's mine..." Jin said and he his lips.

"Understand?" Jin asked and he stabbed Kyungsoo with his knife.

". Hyung!" Kai shouted and the boys ran towards Jin.

"Ya! You bastard!" Xiumin shouted.

"Aigoo... You know what boys... I'm tired..." Jin said and he snapped his fingers.

"Let my boys play with you..." He said and he entered inside. Boys with guns came out and Xiumin and Tao carried Kyungsoo up.

"Tell that Jin that we're not over." Kyungsoo said and J-hope sighed.

"Ahhh! ." Kyungsoo cursed and he place his hand on his wound.

"Oh god... We should take you to the hospital..." Sehun said.

"No...-- no need to..." Kyungsoo said.

     You woke up and found yourself inside your room. You stretch your arms and you took your phone. There's no message from Kyungsoo... You grab your hoodie and you made your way to their hangout place. You opened the door and found no one inside. It's weird. You found Kyungsoo's phone on the table and you sit down on the couch. You your lips and the door suddenly opened. You look at Xiumin who's carrying Kyungsoo.

"W-what the--"

"Oppa?!" 

"W-what happened??" You walked towards Kyungsoo and you look at his hands.

"What the happened! Answer me!" You shouted.

"Jin... Jin stabbed him..." Chanyeol said and they place Kyungsoo on the couch.

"Get the kit..." Xiumin said. The anger ate you up. You want to kill Jin. Right now. You bit your lower lip and your tears rolled down. Chanyeol witnessed it all. You exit the room and you head to Jin's place. Minutes of walk. You can't stop your tears. The cold wind hit your face. You reached Jin's place and you quickly enter inside. J-hope saw you but he just let you in. You head upstairs and saw a bedroom. You quickly head inside and found Jin reading a book While listening to a loud music. Jin looked at you and he smiled sweetly and shut the book. He turned off the music and he walked towards you.

"How's my girl?" He pulled you for a hug and you pushed him.

" you Jin..." You said.

"Why?" He asked and he cupped your cheeks.

"Why did you do that to Kyungsoo?" You asked and your tears rolled down.

"Oh... You know... He's so irritating." He said and he wipe your tears and fix your hair.

"Jin..." You said.

"Yes, baby?" 

"Please stop this... Please..." You said and he sighed.

"Jin! I'm begging you..." You said.

"Please..." You said and you fell on your knees.

"Jin..." 

"Heeyoung... Stand up." He said and you shook your head.

"I can't give what you want... I'm sorry..." Jin said.

"If you have nothing else to say... You can go home now..." He said and you wipe your tears.

"I hate you Jin... I hate you!" You shouted and you ran downstairs.

"Don't you dare to hate me..." Jin whispered.

"Prepare yourself..." He opened his book and continued reading. 

 

---

 

     The next days was not easy... There's always an eye watching on you. Not just on you, but also Kyungsoo... You and Kyungsoo head to the cafeteria and he sat down infront of you. A smile was plastered on his face and you just can help but to smile too. You both start to eat and have a conversation with each others. Talking about your next anniversary... You're both excited. 

"Ne... Let's have a trip." Kyungsoo said.

"Where?" You asked and you sip on your juice.

"Hmm..."

"Jeju!" You said and he chuckled.

"Araseo..." He replied and he hold your hand.

"And then marry me... As soon as possible..." He said and you giggled.

"Aigoo... Oppa!" You said and you both stood up.

"Kaja... " he said and he place his arm around your waist. You both reached the school's garden and sit down on the bench. Kyungsoo stared straightly into your eyes and he move his face closer as he stare on your lips until your lips were pressed against each other. Kyungsoo placed his hand at the back of your head and you shut your eyes. Jin who's watching clenched his fist and J-hope his lips. 

"Watta scene..." J-hope said and Jin bit his lower lip.

"Get that Kyungsoo later." Jin said and he start to walk.

"Dead?" 

"No... I want him alive..."

"Good..." J-hope said. 

    The class ended and you head to the restroom for awhile and you wash your face. You grab your handkerchief and you wipe your face. You want to be quick because Kyungsoo is waiting outside. You quickly head outside but you didn't saw him. You walk around but you can't find him. You sighed and you took out your phone and dial his number. You sighed. He's not answering his phone. You can see Sehun from afar. And he ran towrads you. 

"Heeyoung!" Sehun shouted.

"What? What's going on?" You asked.

"They took Kyungsoo! They took--"

"Bwo?? Where?" You asked and Kai grabbed your arms and you both start to run.

"Where did they took him?" You asked.

"I don't know! But i saw Jin earlier... Maybe Jin took him." Kai said and he call a cab and you both quickly enter inside.

"What about the others??" You asked.

"They're on the way now..." Kai replied.

"God damn... Jin..." You whispered. You reached Jin's place and you heard Kyungsoo's voice asking for help. You quickly ran inside and found him tied up on a chair and being punch. You quickly stop them and you slap Jin's face.

"Go to hell!" You shouted and you took slap him again. Jin breathed and he pushed you. You screamed and he slap your face hard.

"Heeyoung!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Don't hurt her!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Jin! Stop this!" Chanyeol shouted and Jin chuckled.

"Why should i?" Jin asked and Chanyeol walked towards him and punch him.

"Do you really want to die?" Jin asked and he took out his gun.

"Hoseok... Remove that blind fold." Jin said while pointing at Kyungsoo.

"Do you want this girl to die??" Jin shouted and he pointed his gun on you.

"Jin!!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Stop this!!" 

"Heeyoung!!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Jin! Hajima!!" You screamed and you start to cry. Jin pulled you up and he place his gun down. 

"Always remember that i will get you..." Jin whispered and he nuzzle on your neck.

"Do you understand?" He asked.

"Let them go." Jin said and cup your cheeks.

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered and he press his lips on yours. 

"Jin!!" Kyungsoo shouted as he bit your lower lip.

"Jin!!" You screamed and you pushed him and you wipe your lips.

"You'll be mine... Don't worry..." He said and he fix your hair.

"Go now..." Jin said and he head upstairs.