Bad But Good

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    You found Kyungsoo on the couch and you sighed. Shutting the door silently. He turned around and saw you. Removing your coat and hanging it. He walked towards you and he sighed. Wrapping his arms around you. You shut your eyes and he place his left hand on the back of your head and you sighed.
"Mianhae..." You said and he shook his head.
"You don't need to say sorry..." He said and he kiss your forehead.
"Ani... I was--"
"Shh... I know you're tired... Kaja..." He said and he lead you to the kitchen. You sat down on the chair.
"About that... Mianhae--"
"Don't be, don't be..." You cut his words and he sighed. Placing a food on the table.
"I know how to fix it..." You said and he looked at you.
"Jinjja?"
"Ne... But i'm still thinking for another way to solve this..." You said and he nod. You start to eat and Kyungsoo just watch you. After eating. You stood up. Carrying your bowl and chopsticks. You walked to the sink and start washing it. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around you and he rest his chin on your shoulder.
"I missed you..." He said and you smiled.
"That's what i feel everyday when you're at work..." You replied and he chuckled..
"Kyunghee is looking for you earlier..." He said and you sighed.
"Aigoo... I really miss her too..." You said.
"But i think, i still need to finish this..." You said and he sighed.
"You can leave it--"
"Aniyo...-- Jagi, i'm not saying you can't do this... It's just-- it's a different battle. You're so kind hearted... And that will not work..." You said.
"What do you mean?" He asked and you shook your head.
"I think it's not time to tell you this." You said and you turned around.
"I don't want you to stop me with my plan... We really need this..." You said and he nod. You peck his lips and he smiled. 
"Araseo..." You said and he pulled you closer.
    You both head to the bedroom and you kiss your daughter's forehead. You head to the bathroom and take a quick shower. You lay down in the bed beside Kyungsoo and he hug you. Not just a hug. But a hug that says how much he miss you. How much he cares for you. And how much he wants you to stay by he side. You shut your eyes and you wish him a good night. Another day... Another day will come. The day where you need to face those people. Those special people who you grew up with. The people who's always on your side. Supporting you and changed you. But they don't look the same as before. You see them as rivals. You see them as a devil who wants to destroy you and your mom. You let out a sigh and you moved closer to Kyungsoo. -- You woke up in the morning. Feeling so tired. Arms were aching. But you need to stand up and face this day. You carried your crying daughter and Kyungsoo hand you her bottle of milk. You gave it to her and you smiled. You checked the time and Kyungsoo carried Kyunghee and you quickly run to the bathroom and get yourself ready. After taking a shower and fixing yourself. You grab your bag and you kiss Kyunghee on her cheeks and Kyungsoo on his lips. He smiled and you wave your hand and quickly head outside and took a cab. 
    Sitting down on the chair. Waiting for the woman who did all of this. You sighed and you. Check the time on the wall clock hanging on the wall. You opened the folder and read the agreement you did earlier. Someone knocked on the door and you place it down. You stood up and the door opened. Kyungsoo's secretary bowed and your Father and Stepmom came in. You bowed your head. Same as them and you offer them the seats in front of you. You place your hand on the table. Looking at them with confidence. You type your fingers and you cleared your throat.
"Aigoo... You're an hour late... So unprofessional." You said and you let out another sigh.
"So." You clapped your hands together and you hand them the folder.
"That's our agreement... You need to sign it." You said and your father start to read it.
"Bwo?!" You father said half shouting.
"Well... You need to do that... Or else..." You said and you took the ballpen and place it infront of him.
"... We will see each other again... In the court." You said and you look at your step mom.
"Right? Diane Min?" You smirked and you stand up and walk around the room. waiting for your father to sign it. You sighed and you watch them and you chuckled.
"Just sigh the paper... So you can leave." You said and you sat down again.
"Heeyoung--"
"What?" 
"About this... We will pay the said products..." Your father said.
"Good." You said.
"But we will take--"
"Aniyo... Wae? Those were rejected by the said costumer. We can't give it." You said and your father said.
"As the costumer said... Named Min Dahee-- i mean Diane Min... The product were low classed." You said while looking straightly to your stepmother's eyes.
"Just sign it... I don't want this to be long." You said and your father grab the ballpen and sign the paper. You smiled and he shut the folder and hand it back to you.
"You just did a great decision..." You said and your father sighed and he stood up. Leaving the room and shutting the door. Your stepmom stood up and she bow her head.
"You know what?" You said and you sit back down on your chair.
"I thought you're on my side when i got pregnant... I always wait for a support... For anything that's from you... I thought you really will take care of me... But no... You destroyed my trust on you. How dare you? You're like my real mom! I treated you like a real mom! But look what you've done... You just built a high bricked wall between us. A wall that can never be crossed by one of us... See? It's really impossible now to be nice to you again." You said and she let out a sigh and she turned around.
"Mian..." She said and she exit the room. Your tears rolled down and you quickly wipe it away.
"I'm strong... I'm strong..." You said.
"It's not over yet Heeyoung... You need to be strong." You said to yourself and you sat down on the chair and dial up Kyungsoo's secretary's number.
"Set an urgent meeting." You said and you end the call. You let out a sigh and you stood up. Placing your phone inside your pocket. 
    You head to the Conference room and you sat down. They all enter inside and you sighed. Standing up and bowing you head to them. You sat down again placing the folder on the table and you sighed.
"Where are those products?" You asked.
"They're in the storage room." The man said and you your lips.
"Already marked?" You asked and he shook his head.
"Good. Those items were good... Really good. So.... We will re-sell it..." You said and they looked at you.
"... In higher price." You said.
"How can we do that?" The man asked and you looked at him.
"Those items were not really common here. It's requested. We even pay some professional people to work with this. Actually... We can tag this as 'Limited'. The designs are really really perfect." You said and they look at each other with a smile on their faces.
"See?" You said and you grab the little remote and open your presentation.
"Our sales were down... But Min Dah-- Diane Min... Payed the said products..." You said.
"If she already payed... Why are we going to sell the products? Why--"
"Because she rejected it. We won't give any products to our customers when they don't like it. Am i right?" You asked.
"Back to my presentation... The sales were 60 % higher now... So... If we sell the products that's been rejected by Diane Min... Those 59 products costs 80 %. So... If we add it up together... Bingo!" You said.
"The profit is higher than the usual." You said with a smile on your face and they clapped their hands. You bowed your head and you smiled at them.
"We're not going to let Hyunshik Co. Win this thing... What's ours... Is ours... We don't share." You said and you bowed your head again.
"I'll be here until we reach our goal." You said and they stood up. Clapping their hands together.

---

   Weeks passed. You sat down on the chair and open the folder with a smile plastered on your face. You your lips and you stood up. Heading to your mom's office. She smile and hug tightly. Thanking you for what you have done. You hug her and you smiled. You're really thankful that everything's back to normal.
"Thank you Heeyoung..." She said and you smiled. It's not over here. You still want revenge. You exit your mother's office and head back to Kyungsoo's. You grab your bag. Ready to leave. You phone vibrates and you quickly hook it inside your pocket. 
"Hello?" 
"Heeyoung..." A familiar voice said.
"Hoseok?" 
"Ne... It's me." He replied.
"Is there a problem?" You asked and he sighed.
"Oh god this is embarrassing." He said.
"No-- no! Don't be... It's okay." You said.
"Remember? My sister is sick... The doctors said she needs a heart transplant...." He said.
"Is there a donor now?" You asked.
"The nurse said they found one... But heeyoung... I... I don't have enough money to--"
"Tell them to start to operation now." You said.
"What hospital is that?" You asked and you grab your bag. 
    You head to the hospital. Looking for J-hope. You sighed and you head to the counter and ask for him. The nurse lead you to the O.R. You found hoseok. Sitting there nervously. You sighed and you hand him a bottle of water.
"Being nervous won't help..." You said and you sat down beside him.
"Are you still with Jin?" You asked and he shook his head.
"No..." He replied.
"Heeyoung... Thank you... Thank you very much." He said and you place your hand on his shoulder.
"You helped me before... You saved my life. And now... I'm going to help you to save your sister's life." You said and he smiled. Seconds, turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours. You just sat there with him. The doctor came out and you both stand up.
"How is she?" J-hope asked.
"She's... She's fine... The operation is successful." The doctor said with a smile. You smile and J-hope's eyes started to get teary. You thanked the doctor and you pat J-hope's shoulder. He start to cry and you caress his back in a comforting way. You texted Kyungsoo that you can't go home. You sat down there with J-hope and wait for his sister to wake up. Wearing a hair cap and a face mask you enter both enter inside. The pretty girl is there. Laying down on the bed. With apparatus connected on her. You sighed and you walk towards her. J-hope smiled. Seeing her sister fine now. Even she's still not awake. J-hope knows that she's safe now. 
"Heeyoung... Thank you..." He said and you smiled.
"It's nothing..." You said and he smiled.
    You head outside. Heading to the counter and talk about J-hope's sister with the nurse. You sighed and you hand her the credit card and pay things. Starting from her operation to her medicines and her stay in the hospital. The nurse handed you back your credit card and you smiled. Thanking her. You gave her your calling card and she looked at you.
"I know hoseok will be shy... But please... If there's any problem... Please tell me okay? If they need something..." You said and the nurse nod.
"Yes ma'am..." She said and you smiled.
   You finally reached your house. Kyungsoo hugged you tightly and you smiled. Listening to his voice makes you feel you're fine. Hearing his sweet voice makes your tiredness fade away. You snake your arms around his neck and kiss him. He shut his eyes and you did the same. 
"Where have you been?" He asked.
"Just helped a friend..." You replied and he smiled.
"I really miss you..." He said and you both enter the bedroom. You carried Kyunghee and sing a song for her. 
"Baby... I missed you." You said and you kiss her forehead.
"It's kinda late... Why is she still awake?" You asked.
"I think she's waiting for you." He said.
"Look. She's asleep..." Kyungsoo said and you look at your daughter who's now sleeping peacefully. 
"Oh--" you said and you laughed.
"She's just waiting for you..." Kyungsoo said and you smiled. Placing her down inside her crib. 
"Come here..." Kyungsoo said. Pulling you for a hug.
"I really missed you." He said and you smiled.
"Nado..." You replied. He pressed his lips on yours and you smiled and kiss him back. You shut your eyes. Savoring the moment. You missed this. Kyungsoo lifted you up and pin you on the wall. 
"Kyungsoo--"
"Shh..." He pressed his lips on yours again. Wrapping your legs around his torso.
"Not here..." You said and he looked at you. He carried your inside the bathroom and shut the door.