Uncomfortable

Play by the Rules

There she is ,Yonghwa immediately went straight to Seohyun pretending to bump into her once again.
"Hi! What a coincidence again"
"Oh..Yonghwa-ssi" Seohyun was a bit startled by the sudden greeting.
"Well...Seohyun..what time will you finish your class?"
"Why?"
"I thought we could go back together?"
"Erm...I..still have a lecture to attend to..."
"I can wait for you" Yonghwa suggested.
Feeling uncomfortable, Seohyun politely rejected him, "It's ok...I can go back by myself"
"I.."
"I need to go for my class now. Bye" Seohyun continued before Yonghwa could say anything, leaving as quick as she can.

Seohyun had been feeling uncomfortable with Yonghwa since the day they met. Yonghwa claimed to know her but Seohyun did not seem to recall of knowing him. She thought that it will do not harm though befriending a guy like Yonghwa. He seemed to be the friendly type- well, too friendly now for Seohyun. She had lost count how many coincidences where Yonghwa will bumped into her. It's always him that greeted her first and she was always deep in thoughts when Yonghwa suddenly appeared. It doesn't just happen at the University. She noticed that Yonghwa had been hanging out a lot near the tuition centre that she works part-time at. His explaination was that he was hanging out with his friend. But Seohyun was never introduced to his friends nor had she sees one. Again, Yonghwa explained that they had gone home leaving him behind. That was weird, very weird.

As Seohyun recalled all these incidents, books in hand, she accidentally bang into someone.
"Yah!"
"I'm sorry..."
"You...again?"
Seohyun looked up to see the familiar face. Her heart skipped a beat when she thought that the person is Yonghwa. She was relieved as it turns out to be someone else.
"Kyuhyun...I'm sorry"
"Don't you watch where..."Kyuhyun did not continue his sentence looking at Seohyun's worried face.
"Are you ok?"
"Y...Yes"
"You don't look like one" He questioningly looked at her.
Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun's face and sighed.
"What's that for?"
"Nothing" She continued sighing. Problem is she had been thinking about all the coincidences that Yonghwa claimed. It doesn't feel right.
Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun weirdly.
"Hey..."
"Kyuhyun-ssi, can you please do me a favor?" She suddenly blurted out.
"What?"
"Err..can..you...pretendtobemyboyfriend?" Seohyun speaks fastly as to avoid Kyuhyun's reaction.
"Huh?" Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun in a weird expression.
"For a month.."
"No."
"A week?"
"No"
"A day...just a day...I just want to avoid Yong..." but before Seohyun could finish her sentence she was cut off by Kyuhyun's "NO".
"Fine. I wouldn't have ask you if there are somebody else." With that, Seohyun walks away leaving a blank face Kyuhyun behind.
Girls are weird. Yoona is weird but this Seohyun is even weirder.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to make Yonghwa's appearance shorter than initially planned cos' I had no idea how to fit him in. There are too little of Yoona and Donghae here but as the story progress, they will be put into the spotlight. There's just more Seohyun and Kyuhyun for now. Updates will be slow but I'll still try my best to finish this up.