Sick?

Play by the Rules

"Let's go" Donghae suddenly spoke out.
Seohyun looks at Donghae confused.
"Are you not going home?"
"Yes.."
"So, what are you waiting for? I mean, let's go home ...together"
"Donghae-ssi....you don't have to...if...erm...."
Donghae is amused looking at Seohyun's guilty expression. He understands that the girl does not want to trouble him. The truth is, Kyuhyun did ordered his hyung to send Seohyun home. Donghae was surprised rather than annoyed at the order. He never knows that Kyuhyun ever cares for anybody - except for himself of course but Seohyun is starting to grow into the picture.
"Can I call you Seohyun?"
Donghae's sudden question again startled Seohyun.
"Yes, of course"
"You can call me Donghae then, drop the formalities"
"But...you're my sunbae"
"You call Kyuhyun...Kyuhyun"
"He was different..I mean...."
"Or do you want to call me oppa?" Donghae teasingly suggested.
"No..no..I'll call you Donghae then" Seohyun flustered at the suggestion but give a small smile after calling Donghae by his name.
"That's better!" Donghae too smiled at her.
"Let's get going then" He starts walking.
"Donghae, you don't have to send me home"
"I insist. We're going the same way after all, do you not remember?"
"If you're going home too. Then that will be ok. I'm just afraid that.."
"That Kyuhyun ask or rather order me to send you home?"
Seohyun smiled and replied, "Exactly"
"Well, to be honest, he did...but I'm going home too. Speaking of which, do you want to check on him?"
"I can't. I need to prepare for my tutor class in the evening. Please tell him to take care"
"I will. I think he'll be happy that you care for him" Donghae teases.
"No...no...I don"t mean it that way"
"Relax. I'm just joking. Kyuhyun will be dissapointed"
"What do you mean?"
"That you did not visit him"
"I will send him a message later, I guess"
"That would be better"

Donghae and Seohyun continued their conversation until they reach their bus stop. Yoona spotted the the two of them and was curious why Donghae and Seohyun are together.
"Oppa!" Yoona suddenly called grabbing Donghae's attention.
"Yoona. What are you doing here?"
Seohyun gave her a nod and smiled at Yoona.
"Yoona, long time no see"
"Seohyun, you too." Yoona could not help but gave a small smile at her kind gesture.
"Yoona, why are you at the bus stop? Shouldn't you be attending your lecture now?" Donghae questions Yoona. He is quite clear of her schedule than Yoona sometimes. Said girl is quite forgetful at times.
"Oppa, are you going home now?"
"Obviously, yes"
"Seohyun too?"
"Yes" Seohyun answered.
Feeling a little bit of jealousy, Yoona quickly finds excuses to follow them.
"Oppa, I need to borrow that Literature book. I texted you yesterday, remember?"
"Yes, but you said you need it on Thursday"
"It was...but I need to do the assignment today"
"How about your lecture?"
"Our class was cancelled. I'm going to.....er...I'm looking for you anyways"
"Are you sure? Well, I do have the book at home"
"Great! I'll follow you back then"
"I'm visiting Kyuhyun on the way back"
"What's wrong with Kyuhyun oppa?"
"He might be sick - or not" Donghae looks at Seohyun and they both laughed.
"I want to visit him too!" Yoona cheerfully said. She was happy that she got to see Kyuhyun even outside of the campus.

Yoona and Donghae bid goodbye to Seohyun as she walks the opposite way back home. Upon reaching Kyuhyun's home, Yoona excuses herself to the toilet and messaged Yuri.
Yuri-ah, I forgot about "our date". Sorry I went home early. =((((
Seconds later, Yoona's phone vibrated . 1 message from Yuri.
Don't lie. I saw you went with Donghae oppa. How dare you?!
Yoona knows that she can't avoid Yuri's nagging when she meet the girl later.

Seohyun was hesistant as to what she will be messaging Kyuhyun and how to show her concern without making it obvious. She was slightly worried that Kyuhyun will actually fall sick. After all, he had helped her a lot with Yonghwa. Her phone then vibrated showing 1 message from Kyuhyun.
Do you not care whether I'm dead or alive?
Seohyun smiled at the message. It was true when Donghae said that Seohyun should at least message her fake boyfriend.
I take it as you're alive, then. How are you?
Another message received.
Do you finally know how to ask?
It seems to Seohyun that Kyuhyun had been reading her mind. She was doubting what she will need to send him. It's a simple - How are you? How could she forget?
I am going to send you one. It's just that your message came first.
Seohyun defended and make an excuse.
Is that so? Don't listen to Donghae-hyung. I'm a sick person.
Seohyun smiled at his childlishness. How could a sick person be bothered to explain himself.
Donghae is a nice person. You must take care of yourself. Stop playing games!
Kyuhyun paused his games when he read Seohyun's message. How does she know that I'm playing games right now?
I did not. I'm going to sleep. You must go to sleep now too.
Seohyun did not believe Kyuhyun but let him be.
I will. I'm off to bed now. Good night. Please stop the game.
Kyuhyun decided it was best for him to rest that night. It was true that all his gaming had deteriorated his health. He's going to listen to Seohyun for once.
Alright. Good night. I'll see you tomorrow then.
OK. A short answer from Seohyun. Kyuhyun take it that Seohyun is off to dreamland and decides to follow suit.

 

 

A/N: I finally updated. Sorry for the wait. *BUSY*