You're Mine

Play by the Rules

Seohyun had tried every possible way to turn down Yonghwa - but the guy did not gave in - not believing any excuses that the girl made. He forced he into his car and drove her to the pub that he worked at. The owner had trusted him with the keys and nobody will be there in the broad daylight.
"Let me go! Let me go!" Seohyun screamed in fear.
The look in her eyes, teary and frightened softened Yonghwa's heart.
"Seohyun, I don't mean to hurt you. If you ever listen to me, be with me....of course, I wouldn't tie you up like this". Yonghwa walks closer to her.
"DON'T! Don't come near me!"
"Shh..........don't be afraid. I told you I wouldn't hurt you" He walks nearer.
Seohyun was already terrified by what was happening. It is already too late to regret not listening to Kyuhyun. At the time like this, she only wish for one person to save her - Kyuhyun, the only person that she trust the most but she knows deep inside that even Kyuhyun wouldn't be able to find her or why would he? He's only her fake boyfriend, the person that loves to with all the rules that he had set up because of the favor that she had asked from him. Yes, he's only doing a favor for her.
She cried silently fearing the worst. With a guy as unpredictable as Yonghwa, anything could happen. Never in her wildest dream would she imagine that he would tie her up and hid her inside the pub's storeroom.
"Stop crying, Seohyun. I told you I wouldn't hurt you" With each sentence, he moves nearer to Seohyun. This time, caressing her tear streaken face. Seohyun flinched at his touch, screaming, shouting and kicking with all her might, trying her best to avoid Yonghwa from touching her but she knew she couldn't escape, she could only buy some time for herself.
Yonghwa smirked and laughed, "Look at you, my princess. Desperately trying to get away. But YOU CAN'T!! YOU'RE MINE! YOU'RE MINE!!!"
Kyuhyun was passing the tuition centre that Seohyun tutored at. He was asking for her whereabouts and the owner couldn't give him much information. Seohyun did not turn out too and the owner was a bit worried as she would normally let them know earlier. The owner did mentioned to Kyuhyun that Seohyun was arguing with a guy a few months earlier. Kyuhyun could recalled the incident where Seohyun rejected Yonghwa's offer for a ride back home and that's when he came to the rescue and he remembered Seohyun telling him that she found Yonghwa suspicious because Yonghwa works at pub near their neighbourhood and the tuition centre is clearly not near their neighbourhood at all.
"Hyung, I think I know where she is, if Yonghwa took her"
Donghae looked at Kyuhyun as he suddenly talked to him. Kyuhyun had been quiet the whole day, running around the town trying to find Seohyun.
" I need the address....what's the nearest pub in town?" He asked Donghae out of sudden.
"I wouldn't know. I think Yoona could help us on this" Donghae quickly called Yoona and asked her to check on the location.
The message came just as quick and Donghae drove of to the location. There are only one pub in town. The one Yuri frequented because Yesung used to sing part time there. It is also a coincidence that Yesung knew of Yonghwa. Along with the address, Yoona also hinted, "Oppa should be careful. Yonghwa knows the place very well."
Upon reaching the pub, they couldn't hear any movement or voices from inside. Kyuhyun tried knocking then banging on the door but it wouldn't open. Donghae went to lookaround the place but there was no sign of any people there.
"Maybe we got the wrong place, Kyu" and he accidentally kicked on a bell of a handphone strap.
Kyuhyun looked at the object sharply before exclaiming,"She's here! That's her handphone strap!" before picking it up.
"Hyung, call the police!"
Kyuhyun proceeded to bang on the door, calling out to Seohyun hoping that she would respond.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I feel so guilty leaving my readers once again so I decided to post this chapter although it's all crappy. I haven't been writing too. Too busy nowadays. This chapter was written during my break which was one month ago. I couldn't promise when I will update again though. So sorry to all *bows 90 degrees and beyond*