Coincidences

Play by the Rules

It was Seohyun's first day in the University. She had decided to take up the scholarship offered by the Seoul University. Seohyun does not know anybody here. Flipping through her timetable while walking, Seohyun stumbled onto someone. "Ouch..sorry", she apologized immediately.
"Watch where you're walking. I doubt you did it on purpose", the other person said.
"I..". Seohyun did not get the chance to finish her sentence as the guy walked away and dissappears into the hallway. She could only stare at his back and wonders what the guy means.
She shrugged it off, not minding the insult that she received earlier. Seohyun had learnt when she was young that not everybody is nice. She is not that naive. Another person voice woke her up from her thoughts.
"Seohyun-ssi?"
Seohyun turned around and look at the person calling her.
"I'm sorry. You are?" That person looks familiar to Seohyun but she couldn't recall his name. Seohyun grew up knowing only Sungmin as her male friend. That is also because Sungmin is her best friend, Sunny's boyfriend. Seohyun studies in an all girls school and never mix around with the opposite gender. That person is definitely not Sungmin.
"Yonghwa..remember? We used to take the same bus to school". The guy sounds a little dissappointed.
"Oh..Yonghwa-ssi. Nice to meet you ". Seohyun was just being polite. She honestly do not have any idea about this Yonghwa guy.
"You are studying in this university too? What a coincidence!"
Seohyun smiled a little , nodding as an answer. But isn't it quite obvious what they are doing there.
"We could drop the formalities..." Seohyun suggested. No harm in trying to be friends with Yonghwa.
"Of course. Can I call you Seohyun then?"
"Yes, you can, Yonghwa."
Yonghwa smiled happily at the mention of his name. As to why, Seohyun has no idea. Something tells Seohyun that meeting Yonghwa is not a mere coincidence but she shrugged it off. You're just thinking too mcuh Seohyun, she reminded herself.

Donghae and Yoona was chatting at the cafetaria when they saw a grumpy Kyuhyun walking towards them. "Oppa, what happenned?" Yoona asked but Kyuhyun kept his silence.
"Kyuhyun-ah, what's with the face?" It was Donghae's turn this time.
"Some stupid girl just banged on me. I don't understand the chaos. Couldn't they just leave me alone?" Kyuhyun hates all the fangirling thing. He was fed up with it and dreaded going to the university. It was always Donghae that managed to pull Kyuhyun with him to the campus. Kyuhyun does not ask for it but almost every girls in the campus is crazy over him, including Yoona.
"I thought you were used to it by now", Donghae teases Kyuhyun only to be glared by him.
"Ok.Ok. I get it. I'll stop here", but Donghae continued to laugh.

Yoona just pouted and listens intently to her oppa's conversation. She knows that Kyuhyun doesn't like it when Yoona butted into the boys' conversation. Yoona realized that she, too, is a part of the fangirls that Kyuhyun hated except for the fact that she is no ordinary fangirl. As a matter of fact, Yoona considers herself as Kyuhyun's friend. At least, Kyuhyun knows that Yoona exist and he did talk to her -few- but they do share some conversation. Yoona and Kyuhyun together with Donghae kind of grew up together. They have known each other for years. Yoona smiled to herself, grateful that she befriend Kyuhyun since they were children.
"Hey Yoong ! What are you doing there? We're leaving!", Donghae called Yoona after realizing that she was not following him and Kyuhyun.
"Ah..oppa..why didn't you call me? Wait...I'm coming!". Yoona quickly packed her bag and followed Kyuhyun and Donghae.
Donghae whispered to Yoona, "What are you thinking there? You're drooling."
"What? No, I'm not drooling! Yah!", Yoona hit Donghae's arm and shouted. Donghae immediately ran away and laughed. Kyuhyun just look at their antics - two big kids.