You?

Play by the Rules

Yoona was seating at her usual place at the cafetaria daydreaming and blowing bubblegum. Her friend Yuri had just left her for a dance practice. Yuri had earlier persuaded Yoona to join her but Yoona was too lazy. Her excuse, " I'm too tired today. Maybe some other day?".
Knowing Yoona, Yuri just gave up. Yoona had been using the same excuse ever since Yuri first joined the dance group.
"Save it. You're not tired. You're just lazy. Honestly, I've never seen you so determined...well...except for...Kyu.."
"Yeah..yeah...just go to your practice.." Yoona pushes Yuri out of the cafetaria. Eyes darting left and right, Yoona spotted a beautiful girl sitting at the corner of the cafetaria.
Yoona was curious about this girl, she had never see her around. Yoona knows almost everybody in the campus, yes, she is the social butterfly, but not her. Must be a new girl.

Seohyun was busily studying her Maths. This is her only weak subject. Not that she fails at it but surely it does give her some headache. Seohyun is a perfectionist especially when it involves her academic.
"Is this place taken?"
Seohyun looked at the owner of the voice and before she could answer, the person continued, " Are you new here? I've never seen you around?" she asked with a smile.
Seohyun smiled back. " Yes, I'm new. And, no, this place is not taken. Please sit".
"I'm Yoona" the girl introduced herself and take the seat next to Seohyun.
"Seohyun" she replied shortly.
"I see you're busy...Am I disturbing you?"
"Ah...no..I'm...just...figuring these out..." Seohyun replied. Yoona can see that Seohyun is stressed over her homework.
"What are you doing? I mean...what are these?" Yoona pointed at the papers and text books on the table.
Seohyun chuckled, "Maths....they are hard for me..."
"MATHS!" Yoona nearly shouted. " I hate Maths!" she told Seohyun in a whispering tone.
Seohyun smiled at Yoona's remarks. "Well, I won't say that I hate it...but...I couldn't solve this question" Seohyun pointed at the question on the text book.
Yoona take a peek at the text book and do not understand a single sentence. She smiled sheepishly at Seohyun. "Luckily I do not have to take Maths".

As fast as thunder will strike, Yoona beamed cheerfully at Seohyun, " I know someone that is good at it!"
And before Seohyun could response, Yoona pulled Seohyun's hands to motion Seohyun to follow her.
"Wait..Yoona, I haven't packed my things.."
"Fast..."
"Are you sure it won't trouble your friend? I mean, I'm ok with these..."
Seohyun tried to locate Yoona before she could finish her sentence. From faraway, she could see Yoona waving to her, "Fast...fast...Seohyun!".
"I'm ....I'm coming". Seohyun decided to follow her new friend since she already make her move.

"Yah, Donghae oppa...where is.."
"Kyuhyun is there" Donghae answered Yoona pointing to Kyuhyun without looking at her.
Seohyun can see that Donghae is preoccupied with something, scratching his head over times looking at his laptop.
Yoona pulled Seohyun's hand again and walk towards where Kyuhyun is.
"Oppa!" Yoona called Kyuhyun sweetly. So sweet that Seohyun feels like leaving.
The said guy did not even look at Yoona. So she continued, "My friend here have some problems with MATHS". Yoona emphasizes the word. She knows Kyuhyun loves Maths as much as he loves his games.
Kyuhyun thought he heard wrong. When did Yoona befriend a person that studies Maths. Never in his life that Yoona ever mentions something that associate with Maths. He looks at her direction and was surprised to see another girl next to Yoona.
"Could you tutor her please?"
Seohyun and Kyuhyun looked at each other. Both feel that they look familiar. Both also tried hard to think where had they seen each other and suddenly both bursted into "YOU?"

Donghae looks over to where the trio was and Yoona could only look at them curiously. Did something happened?