Trouble

Play by the Rules

It was just another morning for all on that bright sunny Monday. But one person think otherwise. Not satisfied that Seohyun is already taken, Yonghwa decided that she should only end up with him - no matter what.
Yonghwa's obsession towards Seohyun had grown to a level where seeing her with Kyuhyun will only makes him wanting her more. Yonghwa had studied Seohyun's daily life schedule. Although she can always be seen with Kyuhyun or sometimes, even Donghae, but she's always alone for the past two weeks on Monday morning, waiting for the bus all on her own. Yonghwa had earlier figured out that both Kyuhyun and Donghae will leave earlier on the morning because they are the committee members of the University's board and they are preparing for the freshman event. Kyuhyun had disagreed on the arrangement when Seohyun suggested that he should leave earlier and she will go to the campus by herself.
"It's still dangerous, Seohyun. He's still looking at you with that weird stare. Are you not afraid?"
"No, he isn't, Kyuhyun," she tried to convince him and herself too, although she had to agree with Kyuhyun.
"No? Did you see the way he looks at you? You don't even dare to look at him!" Kyuhyun states in frustration.
"Even I had goosebumps looking at him staring at you," he continued.
"Stop it, Kyuhyun! You're overreacting!"
"Who's overreacting? Me or that Yonghwa?"
Seohyun sighed heavily and look at Kyuhyun, "Look, I'll be fine. He's stop following me, right?"
"Yes...that's because I've been your boyfriend ever since"
"I walk alone in the campus...I walk to my classes without you...I go to the library alone too...sometimes...and I'm still fine....and he...he...he did not follow me anywhere," Seohyun stutters not believing her own words. Truth is, she is lying to Kyuhyun. She still feels the eerie aura of Yonghwa following her whenever she is without Kyuhyun.
"Suit yourself, Seohyun. If you insist, I'll leave earlier with Donghae hyung then, if that's what you really want. I see no point arguing with you, anyways. That's your scary admirer, not mine," Kyuhyun states trying to make Seohyun change her mind.
Of course Seohyun is still scarred of Yonghwa. How could she not? But the fact that Kyuhyun is spending so much time protecting and pretending to be her boyfirend makes Seohyun feels so guilty. Kyuhyun had to spend extra time to accompany her to the University in the morning while he only had classes on the afternoon. He even skipped his classes last Wednesday because Seohyun was having a high fever and was ordered to rest at home for the whole day. Seohyun put on a brave front and insisted, " I will be ok. I'm sure".


For the rest of the first week, Seohyun had proven to be right. The first Monday, she went to the campus alone and she was fine. Kyuhyun still accompanied her for the rest of the weekdays as he always seem to have classes around the same time, something Seohyun suspected but did not dare to ask further. She's secretly relieved that he is around. The second Monday goes well as well. Donghae had also commented that Kyuhyun needs to loosen up and stop being overproctective - knowing that Yonghwa is Seohyun's scary admirer but is totally clueless to the fake relationship of the two.
But it was a different story on the third Monday morning. Seohyun was nowhere to be seen in the campus that day. Never once did she missed her classes. She did not answer any of Kyuhyun's calls nor did she reply to any of his messages. Kyuhyun's irritation gradually becomes worries when Seohyun is still uncontactable after the second class.
"Hey...stop being so worried. She might be busy," Donghae tried to reasoned.
"She's not like this. There must be something. I need to check on her" Kyuhyun hurriedly grab his bag once his class ended. Truth is, he did not paid attention at all.
Kyuhyun runs out of the class followed by Donghae. Yoona was on the opposite hallway looking at them and called out, "Oppa! Where are you going?"
Kyuhyun ignores Yoona and continue running while Donghae stopped, "We're looking for Seohyun. Did you see her today?"
Yoona thinks for a while and looks at Donghae questioningly, " Why? Did something happen?"
"We do not know...but Kyuhyun was not able to reach her today....and...she did not attend her class"
"Just because she did not attend her class" Yoona whispered to herself. Unknowingly, Donghae heard her but kept his silence.
"Yoona, tell us if you see her around. I'm going to help Kyuhyun to find her. Also, do you see Yonghwa around?"
"Yonghwa?" Yoona tried to think if she ever knew this person. "Is he that weird guy that always hide behind the oak tree that Kyuhyun oppa and Seohyun studies at?"
"What oak tree, Yoona?" Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted.
As surprised as Yoona was, she had to admit to Kyuhyun that she had been spying on him and Seohyun. "I saw him always hiding behind the oak tree. He will always stare at Seohyun and mumbles to himself whenever you appear, Oppa," Yoona pointed at Kyuhyun.
"Why won't you tell us earlier, Yoona?" Donghae asked.
"You never ask! And....how could I tell...that I..had be..e.n..spying...." Yoona couldn't finish her sentence, lowering her head down in embarrassment.

So it was true. What Seohyun had said earlier when they first met at the park. It is Yonghwa after all.
"I'll go find for her," Kyuhyun left almost immediately.
"Wait, I'm coming with you!" Donghae called after him.
"Call us if you see her"
Yoona nodded. She still do not understand why Seohyun is so important but she does feel a bit worried for her.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : There, I finally updated after centuries long of going MIA. I think I might finish this by Chap. 20 or so. I'll be updating each chapter after I managed to write a new chapter so hopefully I'll comes out with a new chapter soon!