Not an update =(

Play by the Rules

I'm quite surprised that some of  my readers had commented for me to continue on my crappy story.

Honestly, I had maybe 2 chapters drafted but decided to drop the story as I barely had anytime to continue the plot and don't see any ending to the story.

It is still perfectly drafted in my mind on how I want my story to end but I just couldn't type it down. Lazy, hiautus, too busy - these are all only my lame excuses.

I very much as a writer. I don't know how to continue my story but just one comment of "please don't delete this story" makes me feel very much appreciated.

So, I'm having second thoughts now. Not that I will promise to update soon. But maybe, just maybe, I will continue writing and mark this story "complete".

It had been more than a year since I started the story, I believe. Currently, I'm still very much packed. I had 2 more lessons of Korean language to go before I decided to drop it off. I barely had time to deal with my work and now there's so many things happening. Alright, I don't want to go into details about my life. It's too boring to start with.

To all my readers that commented, I thank you very much and also all my subscribers! I never thought a single person will even subscribe to my story and having more than 60 subscriber now? It still amazes me everytime I receive notification that I have a new subscriber. I will always question, "Does people still read this even after so long?"

I may not reply to all the comments and thank every single one of you even after you had subscribe to the story but please do know that I'm forever grateful that you spend your time reading my story and even this crappy stuff that I wrote.