We Are

Play by the Rules

* This is more of a character introduction which guide how the story goes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona is a happy go lucky girl .Always smiling and likes talking a lot. This is her charm and also her weakness. She is friends with almost everybody but her very best friends is Donghae and Yuri. Yoona likes Kyuhyun a lot. It is too obvious for everyone to see although the boy did not show much interest to her. But that doesn't stop Yoona from pursuing him. She is always around Kyuhyun, tagging along Donghae -her secret weapon to get Kyuhyun's attention. When not around Kyuhyun- which is rare- Yoona will be hanging out with Yuri - her almost identical best friend. Yuri is Yoona's go to for boys advice- Kyuhyun- but despite trying almost everything that Yuri told her to, Yoona always ends up being poured by Kyuhyun's cold water over and over again. But Yoona never gives up!

 

Donghae is always the best friend. Kyuhyun's buddy who will always take care of the mess that the younger one did. Whenever Kyuhyun's cold remarks hurt someone, anyone...Donghae will appear magically and apologize. Donghae is also Yoona's best friend. He secretly hopes that it is something else but Yoona always remind him that they are just that- BFF. It hurts Donghae, of course. But not wanting to lose their friendship, he accepts it as it is. I don't want to lose Yoona. I'll be happy to be by her side, even if she just treat me as a friend. And being the best friend, he supports Yoona affection to Kyuhyun although it pains his heart deeply. This is what best friend are for.

 

Kyuhyun doesn't care about anybody. But the whole campus cares or rather fangirls are crazy for him. Kyuhyun doesn't know how one miracle day, he turned into the campus crush. But he doesn't care. As far as Kyuhyun is concerned, he only considers Donghae and Yoona as his friends. Kyuhyun is grateful that Donghae is such a loyal friend although he doesn't show it. He has trouble expressing himself so for most of the time he appears to be cold and unconcerned. But Kyuhyun knows that Donghae understands him. Only Donghae understands him. Then there was Yoona, the whining girl that he has been friends with ever since Donghae introduce them during their kindergarden years. Donghae insists that Kyuhyun befriends with Yoona. Kyuhyun doesn't mind as it makes Donghae extremely happy. But Yoona is becoming a little bit too clingy for Kyuhyun - something he couldn't stand about girls. I'm doing this just for Donghae's sake. If it wasn't for Donghae.

 

Seohyun is an only child. She is independent and studied in an all girls school. Seohyun never had many friends and the only male friends that she knows is her best friend, Sunny's boyfriend, Sungmin. Oh, and Yonghwa too if saying hi and bye considered as being friend. Yonghwa lives two blocks away from Seohyun's house. For some reason that Seohyun doesn't know, she kept bumping into him. In the morning, when she walks to the bus station, in the lecture hall although they are taking different courses - Seohyun takes Science and Yonghwa majors in Music and sometimes during the night- when Seohyun works part time as a tutor. She clearly remembers that Yonghwa works in a pub near their neighbourhood. It was too far away for them to accidentally bump into each other but being the naive Seohyun, she just brush it off as a coincidence. Maybe he changed job.

 

Yonghwa is the official Seohyun's admirer. He wonders how in the world there is such a beautiful girl. He couldn't keep his eyes off her the moment he saw her. Seohyun is perfection for Yonghwa. But they barely knew each other. Yonghwa is determined to make Seohyun his. His one and only. In whatever and whichever way, Seohyun will be mine, must be mine.

And this is how it all unfolds....