Between You And Me.

The Light.

“ WHAT THE HELL!!” JaeHyo Look Front And Back.

“ Who Are They?” I Asked.

“ Beats Me! Why The Heck Would Someone Do This.” JaeHyo Was Pissed He Wanted To Go Out. As He Was About To Open The Door I Grab His Hand.

“YAH! Ouch!” I Fake For Being Hurt So He Won’t Leave The Car.

“Hey, You Ok?!” He Examine My Forehead. “ Does It Still Hurt?”

“ Ne. It Hurts A Bit.” I Squint Then I Saw A Familiar Man Up In Front Of The Car.

To My Surprise. * KEY!!! Why The Heck Would He.. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! *

“Ahn JaeHyo!” Key Called Out. “Please Step Out Of The Car! This Is Between You And Me!” He Said Again Through His Small Megaphone.

“ What The!” He Went Straight Out. He Ran To Key As He Was About To Swing His Fist To Key’s Face A Tall Dude Came Running To Him And Stop Him From Hurting Key.

Key Walked Towards My Car. He Got In And Start The Car. “ I’ll Drive You Home Since JaeHyo Is Busy.” Key Smirk As JaeHyo Was Being Held By 4 Other Boys.

Puzzled I Turned To Face Key Who Was Happily Driving The Car Out.

“Who Are They?” I Asked Key As We Left The School Compound.

“My Friends. Best Friends. They’re The Reason I Was Out From School For A Week.” He Smiled He Turn To Me And Then Back To The Road.

“Why Did You Do That?!” I Raised My Voice To Key His Expression Changed.

“Do What Minna?” He Looked At Me. Confused.

“ Oh Don’t Be So Innocent Why Did You Ask Them To Hold JaeHyo Like That!” I Said And Turn My Body Slightly.

“It’ll Be Ok. I Promise.” He Said And Continue Driving. “So Yeobo. Where Do You Live?”

I Didn’t Answer Him. I Was Furious. I Can’t Believe He Did That. I Fold My Arms Across My Chest.

“Oh Come On. It Won’t Kill Him You Know.” He Turn To Me. “You’ve Change Minna. You Seriously Have.”

“I Haven’t Change Key. You’re The One Who Has Changed.” I Said To Him My Voice Was Shaking.

“Oh Please. Since When. You’re The One Who Is Suddenly So Protective Over Him. You Let Him Kiss Your Cheek. What Is Going On?” Key Said, I Can Tell He Was Angry Now.

I Kept Quiet. * Come To Think Of It He Does Got A Point. I Mean. Key Was The First Person I Was Close With. We Texted Everyday Since The Day We Exchange Number. I Guess I Did Change*

“ Ok Look. I’m Sorry. I.. I..” He Sigh.

“ Hey Key. I’m Sorry. I Didn’t Mean To Change. I’m Uh.. I Just Haven’t Spend Time With You.” I Said Nervously.

*Why The Hell Is My Heart Throbbing Like A Mad Cow! My God!*

“ Key..” I Said Fiddling My Finger. “ Umm.. Never Mind.”

“ Minna Just Say It.” He Reached For My Hand And Held It. I Look Up And Met His Eyes. He Smiled.

*GOD! THAT SWEET SWEET SMILE! OH MY MY GOD!!!*

I Smiled Back. “I Miss You.” I Said And Blushed.

*WHAT THE HECK MINNA! OK I Do Miss Him But I Hope He Didn’t Get The Wrong Message. I Mean I’m Still Not Sure Myself. CRAP! Where Am I Putting Myself Into!* I Quickly Covered My Face With My Hands.

Key Giggled. “ I Miss You Too Yeobo.” He Lean Over I Spotted It And Move Away.

“Umm Key. Umm.” I Said Hesitantly “Sorry.”

“So Ki Bum Can’t Kiss Huh? But Ahn JaeHyo Can.” Key Said Bluntly.

“It’s Just.. You’ll Never Understand.” I Said Slowly. I Knew I Hurt Him Someway But What Can I Do. My Heart Isn’t There For Him Or Is It. I Remain Silent The Whole Way To My House.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We’re Here Yeobo.” Key Shakes Me Slowly.

“Uhh.. How Long Have I Been Asleep?” I Asked.

“Just A Little While Ago.” He Smiled. He Went Out And Open My Door.

“I’ll Be Leaving Soon. I’ve Called My Friends And Asked Them To Pick Me Up.” Key Said And Smiled.

“ Have Them Over For Dinner. Oh.. Umm.. Never Mind” I Said And Went Inside With Key Holding My Left Arm.

“You’re Cancelling The Dinner?” Key Asked Confused.

“Oh No No. It’s Still On.” I Smiled And Sat Down On The Couch As We Reach The Living Room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His Friends Finally Arrived.

“ Key!” A Cute Young Boy Ran Over To Key.

“ Yah Taeminnie. Anio~” Key Said As He Mess With Taemin’s Hair. “Uhh Minna, This Is Jinki.” He Gestured His Hands To Jinki.

“ Just Call Me Onew” He Said And Shook Hands With Me.

“ This Is Choi Minho.” He Points To Minho.

“ Hey, Nice To Finally Meet You. Just Call Me Minho.” He Said As He Waved To Me.

“ This Is As You Know My Little Boy Lee Taemin.” He Smiled To Taemin And Pinched His Cheeks.

“ Annyeong Noona! Oh Key Umma Have Been Talking A…….” Key Covers His Mouth Not Letting Him To Finish. I Smiled.

“ Ok Taeminnie Now Sit. And Last This Is My Loving Brother Kim JongHyun” He Points To JongHyun Who Was Standing Next To Minho.

*Kekeke. He Look So Adorable And Short When He Stands Next To Tall Minho. But God He’s Well Built! On The Other Hand, Minho Is Quite Hot. Plus Point For Him Being Tall. Hmm, Onew Have This Adorable Smile But A Silly Attitude He’s Been Tripping Ever Since He Walked In. Aww And Taeminnie So Cute!* I Mentally Commenting On Them And Smiled To Myself.

“ Well I Guess You All Know Me. I’m Minna.” I Said And Bowed.

“ OH Trust Us We’ve Heard Enough!” All Look Towards Key As He Whistle And Look Around As Innocent As He Can. I Giggled.

Just Then There’s A Knock On The Door..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*>    Who Could This Be. At This Time? Stay Tune! :D <*

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!!!