Officially :D

The Light.

A week has passed from the incident surprisingly me and Suzy became close. She was more like her sister Shin, she has the same personality as she is only a little bit ego and saying things directly no matter who you are or how hurtful it is.

It was lunch time and I didn’t see Jaehyo around since we parted from this morning. Practically we lived together, alternately either at his place, mine or his dad’s.

“Key, have you seen Jaehyo?” I asked as I joined him who was talking to Krystal and Suzy besides her. Yes Krystal and Key are finally dating. Key officially proposed her the other day during the fireworks.

“Aniyo, Minna. Wae?” He said feeding Krystal her salad. I sat next to Suzy who looked at me with a smile plastered on her face.

“You’re acting weird Suzy. What’s buzzing in your mind?” I asked and ate my salad. She kept on staring at me smiling like a lunatic. I turned to Key and Krystal, “Guys sorry to interrupt again. But what’s wrong with Suzy.” Both of them shrugs and they continue with their lovey dovey scene.

“Oh my god! People are being weird today! God!” I carried my stuff and went out of the cafeteria. I was practically pissed at everything. From Jaehyo who didn’t turned up to Key, Krystal and Suzy who are being extra weird and ignored me. I sigh and went to class.

The last bell finally rang. I rushed to my locker to get my stuff. As I opened my locker I saw my car keys.

*Eh? Isn’t this with Jaehyo?* I questioned myself, I sigh. * I guess I’ll be going home alone now.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

I flipped open my phone. *No message. No calls. No nothing. Just the wallpaper of me with Jaehyo.* I sighed again and slothfully walked to my room.

I switched on the lights. To my surprise my room was filled with balloons some were tied on the chair and some were left on the floor. A rose petal pathway led me to a table where there’s a picture of me and Jaehyo framed.

“Oh. My. God!” I shouted. I saw a note left beside it.

‘Meet me at the beach at 5 ;)’ I glance at my wrist watch *OH SNAP! It’s 4.40 I’m not gonna make it!* Without hesitation I ran out and grab my keys. I jumped in my car and drove off to the beach.

I strolled around the beach. I could find him anywhere! Then I saw a group of kids heading my way. Aw, is there a play going on? They’re dress up as angels with wings and a heart.

Then to my surprise they were walking around in circle around me. I was clueless. “Eh?” I raised both of my eyebrow surprise to who I saw. “Suzy what are you doing here?” I said. As usual a big huge smile was plastered on her face.

I sigh, she motioned her hands asking me to follow her. So I did, soon we arrived at a table for two. The children who circulate around me settle in a heart shape and they flipped the heart to the other side and it spelled :

‘W I L L Y O U B E M Y G I R L F R I E N D ?’

I gasped once I finished reading. I was clueless then I saw Key, he was with Krystal holding a tray like a waiter and waitress. “What are you two doing?” I asked and their responses were the same they shrugs and place down a plate.

“This kills me! You guys knew I hate silence. And all this stuff confuse me! GOSH!” I stood up and as I turned around I bumped to someone. I look up it was Jaehyo he hugged me.

“Stay, and re-read the wordings on the heart. Or shall I do it?” He stood there and read the wordings again. “Will you be my girlfriend Minna?” He asked as he took out a necklace with a heart shape locket.

I was speechless. I cover my mouth, all eyes were on me. Waiting for my decision. “God Damn it Minna just say YES!” Key shouted. I nodded several time and hug Jaehyo tightly. Everyone cheered. I cried on Jaehyo’s shoulder. Tears were flowing, I was happy he officially asked me out.

“Wait!” I said finally. “WHY THE HECK WERE YOU GUYS GIVING ME THE SILENT TREATMENT! I HATE THAT!” I burst. They laughed hard and points at Jaehyo. I smack him on the chest and laugh. “Don’t you ever ask them to do that ever!”

“I won’t now I have you.” He winked and lifted my chin up and kissed me. They cheered and whistle in Joy. “Saranghae Jakiya.” He said after our kiss and pulls me closer to him.

“Saranghae Yeobo.” I blushed then I winked at him that made him pinch my cheek. We sat down on the table and ate dinner. It was a peaceful night I was calm relaxed more.

Then I got a message. I flipped my phone open and read the message with Jaehyo.

‘Having fun Minna? Don’t you remember how we used to have that much fun?

-Love Bae Shin’

I Looked at everyone. Key and Krystal, even Suzy was there. I gasped and felt myself shaking.

----------------------------------- THE END!! -------------------------------------

*> Sorry for crappy ending. :D Oh well don’t hate me. I’m thinking of making a sequel but I’ll think about it ^^ <*