The Little White Lie.

The Light.

Jaehyo Was Waiting At The End Of The Staircase. From the Looks Of It, It Was Like A Prince Waiting For His Princess.

* Gosh! My Heart Is Poundering Faster Now! *.

He Cast A Charming Smile And You Smile Back As You Walk Down The Stair You Saw JaeHyo’s Mother Who Was Looking At JaeHyo And Smiled As She Saw Him Smile.

“ JaeHyo, So This Is The Girl You’ve Been Telling Me About? Minna Is That Right? “ She Turn To Me As I Reached Down.

*She Knows My Name? Have JaeHyo Really Been Talking About Me?* I Thought Of It For A While.

“ Yah! Mom. Don’t Make Her Embarrass. She’s Shy Remember. “ He Winked At Me. He Reached For My Hand And Held On To It.

We Went To The Living Room And There I Met His Father. He Smiled And Greeted Me, I Quickly Greet Him Back.

It Was Getting Late So I Excuse Myself.

I Sent JaeHyo Back To His Apartment. As He Was About To Get Down He Paused.

“ Hey, Minna. “ He Turned And Look At Me.

“ Ne? Wae JaeHyo? “ I Asked Him.

“ Thanks For Everything. “ He Smile Then He Leans Forward And Kiss My Cheek. “ Bye! “ He Got Off And Ran In.

I Was Frozen. Frozen For A Solid 2 Minutes. I Hold On To My Cheek And Smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Was A Week Since That Happen, I’m Getting Closer And Closer With JaeHyo.

It’s Lunch Time And Me And JaeHyo Was In The Cafeteria.

*I Wonder Where’s Key. * Now That I Thought Of It I Haven’t Seen Him In A While Since The Day JaeHyo Pull Me Out Leaving Him.

I Took Out My Phone And Texted Key.
Hey Key, Where Are You?

It Wasn’t Long When Key Texted Me Back.
Something’s Up. I’ll See You Again In 2 Days Time. I Need To Talk To You Soon Too.

You Better Be Back With A Good Explanation For Dumping Me Ki Bum.

No Worries Yeobo. I Promise. You Have To Get Ready To Explain To. I Still Don’t Have Answer Where Were You With JaeHyo The Other Day.

I Gulped. Crap What Am I Gonna Say To Him.

No Worries Ki Bum, Just Get Back Here In One Piece.

Neh Minna~ Don’t Miss Me Too Much GTG ;)

I Smile Upon Reading His Message. JaeHyo Saw Me Smiling At My Phone.

“ It’s That Funny Huh? “ I Look Up And Saw JaeHyo Staring At Me. Then He Take A Sip Of His Drink

“ I’m Just Texting Key, Come To Think Of It I Haven’t Seen Him In A While.” After I Finished JaeHyo Cough.

“ JaeHyo! Are You Ok?! “ I Asked Worried As He Started Coughing Again. I Move Closer To Him And His Back.

Then He Cleared His Throats “ Neh, I’m Find Now. “ He Exhaled. “ So Um. What Did You And Key Talked About? “

His Question Made Me Chuckled. “ Yah, Am I Sensing Jealousy Here? “

“ Who? Me? Jealous? Pssh. Please. “ He Said And Look Away.

“ Oh Come On. You’re Afraid I Won’t Be Here Every Lunch When Key Is Back Aren’t You? “ I Said Poking His Arm.

“ Yah, Minna-Ah. Stop That. Why Would I Be Jealous Anyway. “ JaeHyo Playfully Smack My Hand Instructing Me To Stop Poking Him.

“ Oh I Don’t Know~ “ I Keep On Poking His Arm And Laugh.

“ Aigo! I Said Stop It. Don’t You Get Me? “ He Grab My Hand By The Wrist.

“ Ouch! Yah It Hurts! Let Go! Hey You Still Have The Promise Remember? ‘ I’ll Do Anything You Say’ “ You Argued.

“ It’s Not Like I Just Ignore Your Orders Yet Your Royal Highness. “ He Sat Closer To Me.

“ Yah! JaeHyo, Move A Little Bit Further! “ I Told JaeHyo. He Giggled And Move A Little Bit Further.

I Glance To My Watch Without Realizing Lunch Will Be Over Soon.

Just Then The Bell Rang And People Started Walking. I Stood Up When Suddenly Someone Pushed Me From The Back Making Me Lose My Balance And Fell Hard On The Floor With A Loud Thud.

“ Opps Sorry, I Don’t See Losers. “ You Heard Someone Talking, Laughing But You Weren’t Able To Identify It As You Were Dizzy. You Feel The World Is Spinning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*> So Who Was The One Who Pushed Minna? <*

*> What Happen To Her? <*

Lets Just Wait For The Next Chapter Shall We.

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! :)