Who Is She?

The Light.

I went outside and saw Key sitting on the steps.

“Hey.” I call out.

“Whaaaat!!!!” He yelled.

I stopped. *This is too much. I shouldn’t let Jaehyo do that. Not when key is around.*

“I’m sorry.” I said softly.

“Just leave me alone. And why don’t you go, cuddle to his side.”

“Ki Bum, listen.” I sigh. “I know what you saw. I.. I..” I stopped.

*How should I explain this to him.. ‘Key, I know what you saw was him kissing me but I don’t have feelings for him’ waaaait no I can’t lie. I do have feelings for him. I don’t have feelings for key. GOSH this is mess up!!!!*

“You don’t need to explain.” Key said. “I know you like him. Don’t you?”

“I.. I..” I stopped.

*I couldn’t do it. Not in front of him. He’s my first friend. Well not technically. I met Jaehyo first, then Key. God. Please help me.*

“Key, please. I’m just confused. I don’t know what to feel now. Please Key, don’t act like this. Please.” I Know I sound like I was begging but I don’t know what else to say.

Not long after that Minho and the others came.

“Hey! What’s with all this long faces?” Onew asked. He was carrying our food.

“Yah, Hyung! Lets just get inside. Leave the love birds alone.” Taemin teased. He smiled at me and Key then he went inside with the foods.

“Lets just go inside Key. Please.” I said to him.

*I’m sorry Key. I’m really am. I shouldn’t do this.*

“You know what Minna, I’m not gonna lose. Well  at least not to him. You’ll see.”He finally said.

I sigh and went inside with Key.

“I’ll call Jaehyo out. You guys get starting. Kaay” I smiled warmly. I know my heart is aching. Well not just me, Key too. I bet he’s worse!

“Jaehyo. Dinner is here. Come lets eat.” I Opened the door only to see he wasn’t there.

“Jaehyo?!” I called out. I rush out side to the rest of the members.
“Guys! Have anyone seen Jaehyo?!” I asked. I’m worried. Well I should be. He’s like that because of me.

“Aniyo! We just got here. Remember?” Jonghyun said.

“Hey! No need to panic. I’m here.” Jaehyo said as he walk out from the toilet.

“Don’t you ever! EVER! Scare me like that.” I was relieved.

“What? I need to tell you I need to go to the toilet too?” He was playing around. The boys laughed, including Key.

“Ugh! You boys. Lets just eat dinner.” I said to them.

“Noona. Can you pass me the sauce?” Taeminnie asked as he munch his chicken.

“Neh Taemin-sshi” I passed him the sauce and continue eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Once dinner was done. They excuse themselves and leave. I went to the guess room to get my phone. To my surprise Jaehyo was there.

“Jaehyo. What are you doing here?” I startled a little.

“Getting my stuff. Say do you mind if I borrow your car to get home?” He said holding my car key.

“We got school tomorrow. How am I going to get to school then?” I questioned him.

“I’ll pick you up, no worries yeobo.” He kiss my forehead. He Walked out to the car.

My heart started to beat fast again after he kiss.

*Not again. Not now! Oh Jaehyo. Please stay~ Please~ I’m lonely here. At least when you stay I have someone around.* I really want him to stay. Stay by my side.

“Hey yeobo, the car won’t start. I’ll call the mechanic they’ll come in a minutes. I guess I’ll be staying with you. If you’re ok with it?” He asked. I can see his smile.

*THANK YOU CAR!! I promise I’ll love you till I die! Oh car!*

“If not I’ll call my friends to pick me up.” He added.

“Oh. You can stay. I have the guest room here remember.” I smiled.

“Why not we share room.” He give me a wink.

“Yah! Jaehyo aa.. so cheeky!” I smack his left arm.

“Aigo! Ouch! I have bruises there too okay..” He rubs his arm.

“Good! Then it’s a warning for you NOT to be cheeky again.” I said as I sat on the couch.

“Yah~ Can’t your yeobo be cheeky with you once in a while?” He giggled as he sat down next to me.

“ You want me to hit you again?” I asked I balled my fist wanting to hit him harder.

“No thanks.” He giggled again, he rest his arms on my shoulder.

“I’ll go upstairs now and maybe catch some sleep. I’m really tired.” I said to Jaehyo and waved “See you in the morning~”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

I woke up early. I smiled seeing my reflection in the mirror.

“The wound is finally healing” I said to my reflection. Then I walk down the stair.

I can still hear Jaehyo snoring! I take a peep I saw him laying on his tummy on the edge of the bed, I giggled then I shut the door back.

I walk to the kitchen and decide to cook breakfast. So I decided to wake Jaehyo from his dream so by the time he got out he’s ready and clean.

As I walk over to the guest room I heard his voice.

*His awake huh?* I asked mentally, I peep through again.

*His body. One word can explain that. Oh-My-God-I-Think-I-Want-To--That-Gorgeous-Pack-Of-His.* I snapped out from my fantasy of Jaehyo’s body.

*Oh he’s on the phone. Wonder who is he talking to* I eavesdrop a little.

“Neh neh~ no worries. I’ll by your side later.”

“Aniyo. I’ll just tell her I have unfinished business. I will.”

“Trust me. I love her. From the bottom of my heart.”

“Neh, I’ll be there.”

The words haunt me. Who is he talking to?

Who is this girl that he loves?

What does he means he’ll leave her and go to someone’s side?

He then put his phone on the side table and wore his clothes. As he went to the door I quickly got up acting like I was about to open the door.

“Oh! I was about to wake you up.” I smiled “Annyeong!”

“Annyeong yeobo.”

“I’ll go and prepare breakfast now. You can wait right?”

“Neh~ I’ll wait.” He smiled.

*Oh how I wish I can kiss those lushes lips again.* I smile back and went to the kitchen.

“You need help?” he called out from the living room.

“Aniyo, I’ll make it fast.” I said. After I was done I call out to him. We ate breakfast together and then drove to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Wondering Who He Was Talking To? <*

*> Will Be Revealed Chapter 12 or 13 Depends - LOL - <*