The Pain

The Light.

“ Uhh.. Where.. “ I Groaned As I Open My Eyes. I Sat Up Only To Be Greeted With A Shooting Sensation Of Pain.

“ YAH! OUCH! “ I Hold My Forehead.

*EH?! It’s Bandaged?! What Just Happened?*

“ Yeobo! You’re Awake! “ Said A Familiar Voice. That Voice You Haven’t Heard For Quite A While.

“ Key?” I Asked As I Turn To My Side.

“ Finally You’re Awake! “ Key Exclaimed And Give Me A Surprise Hug.

“ Ouch! Key! Yah! “ I Yelled As A Jolt Of Pain Shoots Up My Vein.

“ Aigo! Mianhae Ne Jakiya. “ Key Apologized And Smiled Sweetly.
“ How Are Feeling? Better? “ His Expression Was Full Of Concern.

Yes Key Still Use Yeobo Or Jakiya If We Ever Texted Or Meet Up But He Never Said It In School Well Not If There Is A Lot Of People. So I'm Kinda Used To It Now.

“ I’m Ok, I Guess. What Happened? “ I Asked As I Rubbed My Forehead Gently.
“ Wait. What Day Is Today? Did I Pass Out That Long? “ I Was Confuse, Since I Remembered Clearly That He Told Me He'll Be Back Tomorrow. It Didn’t Feel Like I Was Out That Long.

“ Anio, I Was About To Surprise You When I Was Surprise By The News You’re In Here. “ Key Explained.

“ What Happen To Your Face? I Told You To Come Back In One Piece. “ I Said As I Examine The Bruise Next To His Eyes.

“ Hey I Am In One Piece. About That? I Got Into A Fight Yesterday. “ Key Giggled. “ Long Story. “

“ Ki Bum, I Won’t Talk To You Till You Bust Out The Truth. “ I Threaten Key. I Hold On To His Cheek As I Was Still Examining Him.

Just Then JaeHyo Came In. He Saw Me Holding Key’s Cheek. He Stopped For A While.

“ JaeHyo. Hey! “ I Turn Slightly To Face Him. “ OUCH! “

“ Hey Hey! Don’t Push Yourself. “ JaeHyo Came Rushing To My Side.
“ You Alright? “ He Gave Me A Light Peck On The Cheek.
“ I Was Worried Sick Bout You, Yeobo. I Came As Soon As They Said You Were Conscious. “

Key Was Frozen Upon JaeHyo’s Action. Well Key Wasn’t The Only One. I Was Too.

“ I.. I’m Fi..Fine. “ I Realize I Was Stammering. Key Didn’t Say A Word He Slumped Down To The Chair Next To The Bed.

“ What’s Wrong With You? Did You Just Witness A Ghost Or Something? “ JaeHyo Turned To Key Who Was Practically Speech Less After JaeHyo’s Action.

“ Anio. It’s Nothing. I.. It’s Nothing. “ He Replied. I Can See JaeHyo’s Expression Was Like ‘ That’s Right! You Saw What I Did ‘.

“ Hey What Time Is It? “ I Asked As JaeHyo Sat At The Edge Of The Bed.

“ In A Minute School Would Be Out. “ He Said Smiling.
“ Hey, Why Don’t You Come With Me And Stay At My Umma’s Place. “

“ Eh? “ Key Said Without Realizing He Was Saying It Out Loud.

“ What?! “ JaeHyo Said He Was Annoyed. He Some How Still Doesn’t Like Him. And I’m Not Quite Sure Why.

“ Oh It’s Ok JaeHyo. I Don’t Want To Be An Extra Burden To Her. “ I Lay Back Down As I Felt A Little Dizzy.

“ You Ok Yeobo? “ Key Asked As He Leaned Forward Towards Me.

*CRAP! DID HE SAY YEOBO TO ME IN FRONT OF JAEHYO?!! * I Scream Mentally. *I’m Screwed! God!*

“ Excuse Me? “ JaeHyo Said And Push Key To His Seat. Pinning Him With His Arm On Key’s Neck. Key Let Out A Scream.

I Sat Up Ignoring The Pain I’m Feeling. “ BOYS! QUIT IT! JAEHYO! “ I Yelled. I Was Furious.
“ BOTH OF YOU QUIT IT! “

JaeHyo Reluctantly Release Key. Key Got Up And Left.

“ Ahn JaeHyo! What The Hell?! “ I Yelled At Him. His Eyes Was Full Of Anger.  I Can Tell. He Ball Up His Fist As If Like He Is Going To Punch Someone.

“ No One Will Call You Yeobo Ever Except Me. “ He Mumbled. He Was Too Soft I Couldn’t Hear Him.

“ Huh? What JaeHyo? “ I Asked.

“ Nothing. It’s Nothing. Hey Let Me Drive You Home. “ He Offered.

“ Anio. Not Until You Tell Me Why Did You React That Way? Key Called Me Yeobo Since The Day You Said Me And Him Are A Couple. Way Back When I Was Still New. “ I Explained To Him.

“ Now You Aren’t New Here Right? You Don’t Even Know How I Felt When He Called You That. “ His Voice Trailed Of.

“ JaeHyo Please Do Explain Something To Me. “ I Got Up And Walk Over To Him.

“ You Don’t Get It Do You? “ He Said Slowly.
“ You Still Don’t Get It Huh? “

“ Anio, So Please Do Explain. “ I Said As I Slowly Walk Over To Him.

“ Hey! I Told You Don’t Push Yourself. Ok I’ll Talk IF You Allow Me To Drive You Back To Your Place. “ He Said As He Lift Me Bridal Style.

“ Yah! JaeHyo Put Me Down! “ I Hit Him. But It Doesn’t Seems To Hurt Him. He Continued Carrying Me Out Of The Room. All The Other Student Pause. The Hall Way Was COMPLETE Silence. The Place Was Usually Buzzing! All Eyes Were Glued To Us.

*OH CRAP! I Swore I’ll Hit This Dude Once We’re At My Place. Urgh!!*

 “ Enjoying The Ride? “ He Teased. As Soon As He Sat In The Driver Seat.

“ I’ll Kill You! Seriously. “ I Said. I Didn’t Even Look At Him.

We Drove Off As We Were About To Leave A Car Gets In The Way. Blocking The Exits. JaeHyo Reversed To Go Out From The Back But Then Another Car Block In The Way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*> Who's Blocking The Way? <*

Lets Find Out Soon.

SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! COMMENT!