Pain!

The Light.

“Guys! Don’t play around! This is not funny!” I said as I push through Taemin and Minho.

Jaehyo manage to split through the two of them and pass Onew. He was then out of sight.

“What is wrong!! My gosh!! Let me go!!” Minho held on to me. In seconds I saw Jaehyo running to our direction.

“Jakiya. Lets go to class.” He suddenly said his face expression worries me.

“NO! Not until I know what is going on.” I was furious.

*Why are they acting so weird! God!*

“Please it’s not a good sight. Key already asked the janitor to clean up.” He explain.

“Jaehyo, If you really love me let me see it first or else I will not talk to you!” I snapped.

Jaehyo sigh in defeat. He couldn’t say no again. He ordered Minho to let me go.

“Key is not gonna be happy with this.” Minho reluctantly let go of my hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

I gasp! Ran out of words! I wasn’t sure on what I saw. I’m trembling I felt my knees are getting weaker.

“JAEHYO! MINNA! I thought I asked you to block her!!” Key yell as he saw me.

“She threaten me. God know how I can’t handle not talking to her.” Jaehyo slid his arms around my waist. Holding me closer to him.

“You ok yeobo?” He asked. But nothing came out of my mouth. I open my mouth but nothing came out. I leaned towards him.

“Don’t say I didn’t tell you so.” He said.

“Come Minna, I’ll treat you out. It has come to the principal’s ear about this.” Key said heading to me.

“Ki Bum. Jaehyo. Minna.” Said the principal. We bowed. “Minna, gwenchana?”

“She hasn’t talked since she saw it.” Jaehyo spoke.

Key walked closer to the principal. “Appa, can we 3 get a permission to go out, I don’t think Minna will be able to study today.”

*Appa?! Waaaaait! What?! Appa?!*

I lift one of my eyebrow as I stared at Key.

“Ne Uncle. Is it legible?” Jaehyo asked as he lift me off the ground in a kidnapping style.

“Wh-Who would do such stuff. Ahn Jaehyo put me down or I’ll hit you!” I said as I hit his back lightly.

“You ok yeobo?” He asked. I nodded.

“Well 1st of all you two shouldn’t call me that here, you know the rules especially you Key. Secondly you three may leave school ONLY if she agrees.” The principal rubbed his forehead.

“I really need fresh air right now.” I said. Holding on to Jaehyo’s hand.

“Well then off you go. I’ll inform your lecturer soon. Take care.” The principal said waving at us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

They brought me to the beach. To my surprise the view was spectacular! The view of the ocean, the sound of the birds. Its peaceful, calming.

I take a deep breath as I walk in the middle between the two boys holding both hands.

“I feel awkward.” I finally admitted.

“Oh? Wae yeobo?” Jaehyo said.

“Ne jakiya. Is there anything that’s bothering you?” Key asked.

“Yes there is something that is bothering me. This.” I lift both of their hand and look at both of them.

“Which side does your hand prefer? Mine or Keys?” Jaehyo giggled.

“Don’t start! I’ll be having head ache soon!” I said.

“I don’t mind being the second.” Key blushed and smile.

“Sharing with you Key? As long as you don’t kiss, , kidnap her. OR even if you date her without me knowing.” Jaehyo responded.

“Pabo!” Key hit Jaehyo on the arms and they ran chasing each other. I laughed to myself.

*Those two never fail making me feel better. Maybe they should be gay. They look hot together.* I laugh at my thoughts.

Suddenly I felt a sting of pain. “AH!!” I cried out clutching my tummy.

The two of them stopped chasing each other, instead they ran after me.

“Minna!!” I heard both of them called out.

I can feel my tears are flowing down my cheeks it hurts.

“What’s wrong?” Jaehyo asked.

“What did you ate this morning?” Key asked his face was filled with concerns.

“Just an omelet. I ate at Jaehyo’s dad’s Restaurant.”

“Aigo. Then do you ate anything?” Key asked again. I shook my head.

I groan again and slowly I feel groggy. I fell to my knees.

“Jaehyo take her to the car. I’ll buy the pain killers I saw a pharmacy in front just now. Then you buy her water and something to eat.” Key instruct. Jaehyo nodded and follow his order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------_

“Are you ok being alone?” Jaehyo asked as we reach the car. He gently let me in the car and asked me to lay down.

I nodded to his question and rested my head. Before he got out of the car I grabbed his hand.

“Please hurry up. I’m scared now.” I said softly.

“In this case I’ll text Key that I’ll buy the things once he’s here.” Jaehyo said flipping his phone open.

He lift my head gently and rest it on his lap. I didn’t bother. I clutch my tummy again as another pain starts stinging.

“I wanna go home.” I whispered.

“Lets wait for Key, then we’ll go ok?” Jaehyo said kissing the top of my forehead.

Then he saw Key running towards the car.

“What took you so long?!” Jaehyo shouted. “Drive us home. Minna wants to go home.”

“Me driving? Fine. Here’s the medicine. Lets go home. Whose place?” Key asked.

“Any.. yours, mine or hers anywhere would do.” Jaehyo answered.

“Fine. Lets just go back to Minna’s house.” Key said as he start the engine and drove off.

“Hold on baby.. we’re almost there ok.” Jaehyo give me a little peck on the lips.

“Yeobo, my tummy hurts. Seriously!” I whine. I couldn’t bare the pain anymore. My eyes started to collect tears. I couldn’t take the pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------____

*> what happen at the locker area? I’ll tell on the next chapter :D <*

WOOHOO New subber! :D Thanks To ZeeyLeey <3 <3

HEHEHE