Mystery

The Light.

It’s Jaehyo!

“Hey Babe.” He smiled. “Good Morning.” He kissed my cheek.

“Hey I was about to text you.” I stop for a minute. “What are you doing here so early?”

“I was here last night. You didn’t reply my text so I got worried and drove all the way here.” He paused.
“Then I remembered you texting me that you were tired. So I guessed you were asleep.” He rub the back of his head.

“So basically you slept here last night?” I asked.

“In the car. Mmhmm.” He nodded.

“Why didn’t you call?” I Pinch his arm.

“Did. No answered. I even rang the door bell few times.” He smiled.

I let out a small sigh. “I hate it when I die in my sleep.”

Jaehyo laughed and slid his arms around my waist. “At least I know you had a good sleep. Anyway, lets have breakfast outside.” He said pulling me to his car.

“So this is what it feels like.” I smirked.

“Hey don’t tease my baby ok.” Jaehyo said hitting my thigh.

“Have you ever heard someone said ‘It hurts!’ so loudly that your eardrums are about to burst?” I said as I pinch his hand.

“No. But if it hurts the way how you pinch hurts I’m gonna pass.” He said, he turned to me for a while then continue driving.

“Wise choice my friend, wise choice.” I repeated then I laugh.

“You should say ‘Wise choice for a breakfast place my sweetheart’ instead of that.” Jaehyo said as he parked the car.

I gasp at his choice of a place to get breakfast. “This place should be swarming with people.”

“Lets just say I made a little deal with them.” Jaehyo chuckled as he grab my wrist.

“Deal as in?” Suddenly a man went outside. A familiar man.

*It’s Jaehyo’s dad.* I thought out loud.

“Come on in. I’m not gonna be close for the whole day you know. I gave you till 9 a.m, I’ll go bankrupt if you keep this up.”

“Your father owns this?” I couldn’t say anything else.

“Appa. Yah! You’re ruining everything.” Jaehyo shook his head.

“Oh you didn’t tell did you?” his dad scratch his head.

“Aniyo. Not until you mention it to her.”

“Mianhae. Now come lets go in.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

“Anything in mind? You don’t need the menu you know.” Jaehyo said staring right to my eyes.

“You order for me.” I said. “I’m not use to all the fancy smancy foods.”

Jaehyo laugh. “Really yeobo, ‘Smancy’?”

I blushed. “yesssh!!” I stood up and walk out. I heard Jaehyo calling out my name.

*Gosh! Why am I being y and all. Could this really be? NO!!* I sigh and turned around, controlling my emotion.

“Sorry.” We both blurted out. Then we look at each other in the eyes and giggled.

“Why are you saying sorry for?” Jaehyo asked me as he gestured me to sit.

“I’m being y and let me warn you in advance this is not the regular type of me ing around.” I said as our breakfast was being served.

“What do you mean?” He asked as he stuffed his mouth with the omelet

“Ugh! Never mind Jaehyo.” I said and ate my omelet. “MM. This taste good!”

“You haven’t answered my question yeobo. Don’t try to change the subject.” He said as he glare at me.

“I’m not talking till you get your sense on.” I said tapping my index finger on my head indicating him to think.

“I don’t get it. Really yeobo. Tell.” He said to me and reach for my hand.

I got a glance of the time. My eyes widen!

“Yeobo! It’s 7.15 we’ll be late if we don’t move now!” I said to Jaehyo.

We ran down and I managed to thanked Jaehyo’s father for the breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

“I was planning to make you skip school.” Jaehyo said.

“Ain’t working. I’m a well determine girl.” I let out a giggle.

“I can tell. I see straight A’s the last time I visited your locker.” He said concentrating on the road.

“It’s called snooping around my jakiya.” I tsked and shook my head.

“I accidentally saw it ok.” He explained it to me and smiled.

“You’re weird. Really.” I said ignoring his cute laughter.

We finally arrived at school. I sense someone was staring at me as I got down. I felt a little uncomfortable. I look searched the premises.

“What is it yeobo?” Jaehyo asked. He looked at me with his eyes worried.

“I feel like someone is staring or looking or watching over me.” I told Jaehyo.

“I know who I saw her just now.”

*WAIT?! HER?! OH NO!* My eyes widen.

“! Is the ‘her’ in my head is the same ‘her’ you meant right. Please say no.” I told him.

“If it’s ‘her’ that you mean is Suzy then you got it right.” Jaehyo held my hand as we walk down the hall way.

“!” I felt even more uncomfortable. Not when it’s Suzy we’re talking about.

*Yes I guessed her attitude from the toilet conversation people been having.* I gulped.

“I’m a dead meat.” I said and buried my face in my palm.

“You’ll be fine. Most of your class I have connection in. So I can ask them to look out for you.” He smiled warmingly.

“Hey Minna!” Minho called out. His face wasn’t as bright as he usually be. I questioned myself.

“What’s wrong Minho?”

I slowly walked up to Minho and saw Taemin behind him.

“Noona! Lets go this way!” Taemin tugged his hand under mine and tried to pull me. But Jaehyo stopped him.

“Speak lil ones” He said to Taemin as he hold on Taemin’s shoulder.

“I’m just taking noona to see Key umma.” He said with his puppy eyes. I couldn’t hold it in there’s just too much cuteness going on so I pinched his cheeks.

Minho giggled. Jaehyo just smiled and shook his head.

“Ouch! Noona! It hurts!” He held on to my wrist.

Then Onew came running. “Minho! Key’s calling you. Seriously It’s a mess!” He said panting and points to the direction of where my locker and Jaehyo is.

“What is going on?!” Both me and Jaehyo blutted out.

“Opps!” Onew said covering his mouth.

“HYUNG!!!” Taemin and Minho yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Lets Just See What Happens Next Aite! :D <*

SHINee's MV TEASER!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3<3
Juliette Japanese version!!