She's Gone.

The Light.

As we parked the car, I saw Key standing in front of his car.

“Oh hey, there’s Key” Jaehyo pointed out.

*When is he starting to notice Key……* I questioned myself.

“I need to talk to him.” He got off. I followed him.

“NOONA!!” Taemin called out as he waved.

“Annyeong Minna.” Minho and Onew waved at me.

“Key, I want to talk to you for a while.” Jaehyo said. His face was serious.

Key nodded to Jaehyo's request and smiled to me as he walk pass me.

*Wonder what are they talking about*

“So noona! You’ll be in the same class as Onew, Key and Minho hyung is it?” Taemin asked as he swiftly hold my hand.

“That I’m not sure. You boys just got transfer is it?” I asked but my mind wasn’t really there.

“Neh~” Taemin answered then he giggled.

“Annyeong Minna.” Key finally joins us.

“Where’s Jaehyo?” I asked.

“He said he has some unfinished business.” Key shrugs then stand next to me.

*‘Unfinished business.’ That’s what he said this morning over the phone.*

“Lets go to class. You too Taemin-aah, you don’t wanna be late for first day of school” Onew said as he leads us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

“Did he say anything else?” I asked Key as I put my stuff in the locker.

“He said he won’t be in school. He has to be with someone’s side.” Key answered. He doesn’t seem to be bothered.

“Did he mention who?” I was curious.

“Hmm. Nope. Why are you asking me this much question. Call him.” Key said as he scratch his head.

“Mianhae Key. Anyway you can go to class, I need to go to the rest room.” I told key. I entered the toilet. No one was there. I went to the individual one.

“Hey, Did you heard?” the girls voice filled the silent air.

“About who?!” Another one answered.

“Jaehyo, Key and this new students.”

“OH! About that incident?”

“Neh~ Can you believe it?”

“Can you please explain something” A different voice this time.

“Oh yea you were out. Anyway Jaehyo got hit by Key’s friends.”

“CHINCHA?!” She exclaimed. “IS MY JAKIYA OK?!”

*Her jakiya?! I wonder who is she.*

“Oh please suzy. He’s not yours anymore.”

“Neh~ He’s finally dating a girl.”

*DATING A GIRL?!?!?!?! Who the heck is Jaehyo seeing? What kind of rumors is spreading now?! WHY AM I FEELING SO JEALOUS?!*

“Really? Who? Don’t tell me it’s that ?”

“Duuuuuh? Isn’t it obvious?”

“Whatever! Anyway did you hit Minna? Like I told you to?”

*So it’s her criminal mind! That !*

“We did. She fell and was submitted to the nurse’s office.”

“We got warned from Jaehyo because of that. He was raging with anger. If I was a guy no doubt he’ll hit me for sure!”

They continued chatting as they went out of the toilet.

*Wow. I never thought toilet could be where I hear latest gossips.* I chuckled, amused by my thoughts. *Better go to class now. It’s almost time*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

P.E Class!

“Hey Minna~” Someone stood in front of me as I tie my shoe lace.

“Oh hey Onew.” I said to him. “So you’re in one class with me and Key huh?” I asked still trying to tie my lace.

“Never knew my name change to Onew-hyung now.” I was surprise by his responds I look up. It’s Minho!

“Aigo! Mianhae ne Minho I didn’t recognize your voice. I thought you're onew.” I blushed.

“Ne, Gwenchana. Anyway seen Key?” Minho asked as he giggled.

“Eh? You’re asking me? You’re his best friend remember?” I said to Minho.

“ I know but I haven’t seen him. I asked you cause maybe you know where he is.”

“Mollayo~ Mianhae.” I said to Minho. “Wait isn’t that Key next to coach?” I point to Key who seems to be explaining something.

We walk over to Key and go through the class together. Finally the last bell rang!

My phone rang.

Love forever and last forever! on nae mam dahaedo japhijido neutchur su do eoptneun neol

*It’s Jaehyo!* I smiled.

Hey yeobo. I know I know I owe you a story why I’m not in school. Tell you when you get to park. I really need to talk to you. :(

*Sad face? Whaaat. What is going on here. Hmm.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

At the park I saw him sitting on the fountain.

He saw me. I sat next to him. He lay his head on my shoulder.

“She’s gone yeobo.” He cried. “Umma..”

My eyes widen. His mother? God! He was crying. Crying his heart out.

“Hey, it’ll be ok. I promise. I’m here. Aren’t I?” I said to him rubbing his back.

I hugged him tight. “Hey, lets go back to my place. You should get some rest yeobo. Neh?”

“I guess so.” He look so fragile. Soft. I never thought he’d be this soft. I kiss his cheek asking him to cheer up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

He sat on the couch as I went to the kitchen and make a hot coco for him and me.

“You want hot coco?” I asked.

“Why not. Hey, sorry for not telling you.”

“It’s ok yeobo. I kinda understand.” I joined him on the couch.

“She said she wanted to see you before she go.” He sip his drink. “I told her you’re at school. She wanted me to tell you that she’s glad she met you.”

*My heart ache again. Those words was the same word She used to say too. ‘I’m glad I met you, you’re the best friend a girl could have.’* I cried upon remembering her.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He lift my chin up and our eyes met.

“Nothing. I just remembered my past. No biggie.” I wipe my tears away.

“Come to think of it you never told me. Nothing about your past.” He sat closer to me wrap his arms around me and hug me.

*I wanted to open up to you jakiya. I really do. But.. huuh. Maybe I should*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Sorry for the late update. Been caught up with school and such. <*

*> sad chapter! I know oh well Hope you guys like this chapter. <*

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!!