The truth

The Light.

I finally have t he courage to tell him. I told him from the beginning on how I lost her, and how I got abandoned here. We sat there talking for hours.

“So it’s all just a big mistake huh? Why don’t you explain it to them?”

“Done that. They say they believe me. But surely I think they don’t” I sigh.

“Hey, cheer up. Look now you have me right.” Jaehyo smiled.

“I know. I’m thankful for that. Come to think of it. How come you and Key made up?” I asked.

“We just found out we’re related by blood.” Jaehyo explain finishing off his drink.

“Chincha? How did that come up to?” I was a little bit shock. No wait I was clearly REALLY shock!

“Our parents met each other the other day and they mention so, yea.” I can see he has no interest to carry on.

“Hey, dad wants you to come to the funeral later. Do you wanna come?” He asked.

“Sure I guess. Will Key be there?” I asked him again. He switch on the television and watch some random drama. Ignoring me.

I pouted and look the other way.

Jaehyo giggled. “Arasso arasso, Neh~ Key will be there.” He said as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“I’ll go get ready” I smiled and went to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

“Hey! Minna! Jaehyo!” Key called out.

*Oh My Lushest!! That boy look mighty fiiiine~* I couldn’t get my eyes off him he suits well in tux.

“Hey Key, accompany Minna, While I get change.” Jaehyo tap Key’s shoulder and ran up stairs.

“You look fab!” Key said to me as he eyed me from top to bottom.

“Oh please. You look amazing yourself” I compliment him back. Not long after that Jaehyo dad’s came up to us.

“Minna! So great you can come.” He said, it was almost to the end already. Now it's just like the after party.

“I’m honored. I’m sorry for your loss samchon.” I said.

“So Jaehyo told you? Or is it Key.” He wondered.

“Jaehyo-Hyung” Key smiled slightly.

Then my eyes trailed off to the man walking down the stairs.

*Oh Good God!! These two are like chick magnet when they’re in their tux. God! Jaehyo looks H.O.T!! These two are Oh So Hot Gorgeous Looking Man!*

“Hello.. I’m not a sparkling vampire you know.” He teased.

“Why.. won’t you like to be one?” I nudge him. “I bet thousands of girls would die for you.”

“Well I know I wanna die for who.” He winked.

“My my. The flirting is still going on.” Jaehyo’s father smile and gave Jaehyo a pat on the back as he went off to greet the other guest.

“So you two are a couple huh?” Key asked. He look so disappointed, crushed. I can tell.

“Well…” I look at Jaehyo. He look at me.

“Not really. Mom just wants me to be in a relationship so I kinda got Minna into it.” He shrugs.

“Oh so technically you guys aren’t a couple?” Key’s expression lit up.

“In here we are. Outside not quite yet.” Jaehyo answered. “I do wish we are though.” He added.

I didn’t dare to look at both of them.

*This is messed up. At first I would imagine that they’d kill themselves because of this. But now? They’re related by blood for god sakes! How is this gonna end like.* I fiddled with my finger.

“I’m not gonna lose to you Jaehyo. Mark my word.” Key said in his Oh-So-Serious Expression.

“I don’t know bout that. No matter how hard we try to get her in the end it’s her choice.” Jaehyo answered as he squeezed my hand.

My heart felt uneasy. As I really don’t know how to do this anymore.

“Guys can we not talk bout this. I feel uneasy.”  I admitted. “and kinda awkward” I mumbled.

They giggled. Jaehyo didn’t let go of my hand. Key keep on staring they act as if I didn’t see how competitive they are. How they wish to kill each other.

The day was finally over. Jeahyo let me drive home alone, as he wanted to stay with his dad for a while.

*Kyaaaaa~ He’s so adorable, and he’s such a good son too.* I thought as I waved him goodbye.

“Hey I can go with you if you want.” Key said as he stood behind Jaehyo.

“Aigo! Aniyo! Guest are still here Key. Don’t make things worse!” Jaehyo scolded.

“Oh please! Just say that you don’t want me to touch your ‘YEOBO’ right?” Key emphasis on the word ‘yeobo’ by adding an air quotation when he said it.

“If you do know then don’t push my buttons.” Jaehyo said trying to remain calm.

“I thought I told you two not to talk bout this in front OR behind me?” I said to them and raised my voice when I said OR.

 “Mianhae~” They both said. I start my engine and leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

“Aww.. I miss him already..” I said as I slouched on the couch.

Then I saw a white paper on the coffee table.

‘If you read this text a smiley face and see what I’ll reply to you’

*I wonder who left this.. maybe Jaehyo.* I smiled to my thought.

I texted Jaehyo a smiley face.

Within minutes my phone rang!

‘I miss you already too.. *He attached a picture of him holding a small blue bear.* I’ll give you tomorrow.’

I giggled and texted him back.

‘When did I said that I miss you. Silly boy.’

‘The smiley face. I see you saw my note eyh?’

‘I was about to throw it. Good think my feelings told me to read it first.’

‘Cause your heart can tell who is it from, and that proves that you miss me.’

‘And here it goes again. The dude who is so full of himself’

‘Well at least I’m honest. - LOL - :p .’

We texted for hours not realizing its 12 a.m. without me realizing I fell asleep and didn’t manage to reply his text.

I woke up in the morning, after I was done with shower I went down and wanted to text Jaehyo good morning when I saw a figure on the leaning against the glass window near my door. I was terrified. Don’t know what to do.

I reach out the door knob and open the door. To my surprise..

Its……..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Lets just say someone miss you so bad! :D <*

Sorry if i just update this kinda caught up with my first fanfic

THE UNEXPECTED