That Sudden Kiss, The Sudden Change

The Light.

He Was Puzzled When I Apologized.

“Wae Yeobo?” He Asked.

“Your Forehead.” I Said As I Grab The Box Of Tissue.

He Held His Forehead And Realize It Was A Cut. Then Key Giggled.

“Aww. I Didn’t Know You Care Bout Me Too..” He Teased. “ I Guess I Really Do Wanna Look Like You. Having A Bandage Over My Forehead.”

“Ki Bum, I’m Gonna Cut You More If You Ever Tease Me Again” I Said To Him.

“Oh Please. You Wouldn’t Dare Anyway.” He Laughed. I Pressed The Cotton At His Scar. He Let Out A Scream.

“ Don’t Say I Didn’t Warn Ya.” I Said And Giggled.

He Held My Wrist As I Was Done. “ Can I Get A Kiss So It Doesn’t Hurt?” He Points At His Mouth.

I Smiled I Was About To Lean Forward And Kiss His Cheeks Instead, When A Loud Crash Coming From The Room.

“What Was That?” I Was Surprised. I Fell Forward Right Into Key’s Arms He Hugged Me.

“Sit Here And I’ll Check It Out.” Key Said. Being Unbelievably Protective.

“YAH! What If There’s Someone Here Then When You’re Gone They Kidnap Me And Ran. How?!” I Know I Was Over Exaggerating But It Couldn’t Be Help I Wanted To Come Along.

“You Know You’re Just Exaggerating Things Right?” Key Asked As He Stood Up.

“SHH! Just Bring Me Along. Pleaseeee Pretty Pleaseeee~ With Raspberry On Top?.” I Whine And Give Him A Puppy Eyes.

“Fiiiine.” He Answered Then He Held My Hand.

We Went To The Guess Room To Find Jaehyo Wasn’t On The Bed.

I Panicked. “ Jaehyo?!” I Shouted.

I Heard A Growl Sort Of Sound. I Look The Other Side Of The Bed Jaehyo Was On The Floor.

“Why Did You Have To Ruin The Moment!” Key Mumbled.

“Key, Don’t Just Stand There! HELP ME!” I Said To Key.

“Ah. Neh~ Neh~.” He Came Over And Helped.

“Go Get A Towel And A Basin Of Water. Please Key.” I Said As I Make Sure Jaehyo Was Ok.

As Soon As Key Leaves The Room Jaehyo Opens His Eyes.

“Minna..”He Said Whispered. His Voice Was Shaking.

“Jeahyo, You’re Awake.” I Said. I Was Glad Somehow.

Jaehyo Let Himself Up Into A Sitting Position.

“Hey.. Hey.. No..” I Said To Him.

“Fine. Then Lean Forward So I Can Whisper To You Something.” Jaehyo Said.

“You’re Even More Demanding When You’re Sick.” I Teased. Jaehyo Smiled. As I Leaned Forward, Jaehyo Kissed Me. I Was Shocked! Like Really Shock! My Heart Was Beating FAST!

Then The Door Swung Open. “Minna, I Couldn’t………” Key Dropped The Bowl Of Water As He Saw Me And Jaehyo Kissed I Broke The Kissed And Look Down.

The Room Was Filled With Awkwardness. Key Ran Out Of The Room. I Didn’t Go And Chase Him, I Wanted To But Instead I Stay. Stayed Next To Jaehyo.

“Why Don’t You Go And After Him.” Jaehyo Said.

“I Don’t Know.” I Didn’t Move. Not One Bit. I Grab My Phone And Texted Key.

Key, I’m Sorry. Please Come Back. :(

“You’re Texting Him?” Jaehyo Asked, I Guess He's Getting Use To Be With Me. He Made Himself Be In The Sitting Position.

“The Only Thing I Can Do.” I Manage To Reply.

“I Was Actually Awake The Time You Woke Up. I Wasn’t Next To You At First. I Was There On The Couch.” Jaehyo Points To The Couch.

“You Walked All The Way?” I Asked making Sure.

“Nope. I Crawled.” He Said. His Expression Was Serious.

“CHINCHA?!” I Let Out. I Was Shocked.

Then Jaehyo Giggled. “ I Was Kidding. Of Course I Walk Over. I’m Feeling Fine.”

“Ahn Jaehyo If You Ever.. EVER! Do That Again I’ll Kill You.” I Smacked His Leg.

“OUCH!!” He Screamed.

“Aigo!! Mianhae Mianhae Yeobo.” I Quickly Turn Here And There Looking For The First Aid.

Jaehyo Remained Silent. “Jakiyaa.. You Just Called me Yeobo.”

I Blushed. I Realized It Too. A Small Smile Appeared On My Face. Jaehyo Giggled.

“Could This Finally Be?!” His Eyes Widen.

“Jaehyo-Ahhhh!” I Smack His Leg Again.

“OUCH!!!” He Shouts. Then He Giggled. “Is That What I Get In Return For The Kiss?” He Asked.

“JaeHyo I’ll Hit You Harder If You Don’t Stop!” I Warned Him.

He Laughed Again. “Fiiine. Hey, Go Get Key. I Know He’s Hurt Right Now.”

I Raised My Eyebrow. “Say What Now?”

“Minna, Don’t Make Me Kiss You Again. Go Get Him. Ok.” He Said.

*He Cares?? We’re Talking About Key Right? What The Heck Is Going On!* I Was Puzzled. Confused.

I Stood Up. Kiss His Cheeks. “You Ok Alone?” I Asked.

“Neh~ Neh~ I Have This With Me.” He Showed His Phone. His Wallpaper Was Me Sleeping. And Yes With A Bandage On My Forehead. He Giggled.

“Jaehyo!!!! Gimme That!!” I Said Trying To Get His Phone.

He Giggled. “ Go Get Key! Go!!!”

“Ok..” I Said. My Heart Felt Heavy Leaving His Side. But I Have To.

------------------------------------------------------------------------___

*> Ok I Love Making This Chapter! LOL. <*

*> Hope You Guys Would Enjoy It As Much As I Do ^^ <*

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!!