Confession

The Light.

I look around I when I opened my eyes. I scanned the room.

*Yep I’m in my room.* I thought, I glance at the time it was 2 a.m. I didn’t move a bit staring at the ceiling. “That light.” I said softly. I gasped when I saw it.

Flashback came into mind. Messing, stabbing, killing, accused even every inch detail came into mind. The locker! Someone found out about my past, but who is it?

“AH!” I yelp as a sting of pain in my stomach. The boys from the chair and ran towards me. “Sorry for waking you guys up. I didn’t mean to.” I cried.

“It’s ok. You’re finally up. You hungry?” Jaehyo asked as he my hair. I shook my head as I have no appetite at all.

“You should eat. You’ll get weaker if you don’t.” Key said as he look at me with a worried face.

“I’ll eat a little then.” I said Key smiled a bit and went out of the room. Jaehyo sat next to me. “Don’t worry I’m ok.” I said smiling at him assuring him that I was ok.

“Are you sure?” He said then he kissed me. A deep passionate kiss. I kissed him back. Then the door swung open. It was Key carrying a tray of food.

“Minna, I..” He stopped frozen still. Then he shook his head shaking the stiffness away. “Do you guys have to do that every time I gone out to get something?” he said placing the tray on the side table.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. He grabbed the bowl of porridge. I sigh. He scooped a spoonful and fed me. Jaehyo stared at me smile as I ate. “Don’t look at me like that you look like a .”

Jaehyo chuckled while Key was laughing his head off. “Say what? ? Are you sure? Not the hot dude you wanted to date?” He said. I blushed at his words.

Jaehyo grabbed the bowl form Key’s hand as he was dying of laughing. “Gimme that. Go laugh in the corner.” Jaehyo instructed, I giggled at his coldness. He fed me and when I saw Jaehyo’s expression I saw her.

I gasp and sat up straight. Then I shook my head. “You’re full already?” He said. I didn’t answer him. I stared at him as I only saw her. Every inch of my past came in mind playing over and over again.

I cried which made Key stopped laughing slowly. He held my hand, scared. Jaehyo hugged me and rubbed my back. “She’s in mind?” He asked. I nodded. Key was clueless.

“Who is this ‘SHE’ you guys are talking about?” Key asked scratching his head. Jaehyo looked at me. I nodded.

“The girl in the poster.” Jaehyo spoke. Key raised one of his eyebrows. His face was full of anticipation. I sighed and putting my leg up and rest my chin on my knee.

“What about her?” He asked. He looked at me, then at Jaehyo. “She killed herself, but Minna was to blame since she was near her and she was holding the knife.”

Key’s expression was shocked, frozen as his jaws dropped. “Wha-What do you mean?” He asked soon afterwards.

“I was fighting with her in the kitchen. She’s my friend. No, my BEST FRIEND! But we got into a small fight at her house. She was too carried away by her emotion in addition she was drunk then she took the nearest object and stabbed herself.” I answered.

Jaehyo looked at me he sat closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Her parents then came home and saw her on the floor with Minna by her side holding the knife.”

“Yesterday marked the first year of her death. I don’t know who put the poster up my locker and splattered blood all over the place.” I said as I started to cry.

Then my eyes widen. *THE LIGHT!* I thought out loud as I saw a familiar light on the wall. I look around for the source of it when I saw it was on the dressing table.

“Key! Jaehyo! Who placed that there?! Why is it open?! How the heck did you guys get it?!” I boomed them with question as I point to the small laser pen.

“I didn’t know that was there.” Jaehyo answered Key nodded. I instruct them to switch it off and put them away. Key did it and went back to his seat. “What’s wrong with the light?” Jaehyo asked.

“We used to signal to each other with that every time we’re awake late night. Her house was just next door, and our room is just the opposite of one another.” I explained. I end up crying again bawling over the past.

“Wait! You said this was an untold story, but who would put the poster up on her first year anniversary?” Jaehyo asked I shrugged.

“What’s her name?” Key asked. Jaehyo gave him a deathly stares. My eyes widen by his sudden question then I inhaled. “Bae Shin.” Jaehyo’s and Key’s expression changed in an instant and looked at me. “What?” I said. They open their mouth then closed it.

Finally Jaehyo spoke. “That is Suzy’s sister.” Key nodded, my expression was indescribable I was utterly shocked. Couldn’t believe what I heard.

Jaehyo hugged me tighter, holds me closer to his chest. Nothing came out of my mouth I was numbed by reality. “Hey, you should go to bed now.” Jaehyo said and kissed my forehead.

“You guys too. Got school later on right?” I said. They smiled, “It’s Saturday tomorrow Minna.” Key said smiling. I didn’t say anything I just closed my eyes laying down on Jaehyo’s chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------_______

I woke up to the sound of a thud. I look around and saw Key on the floor. I giggled quietly as Key groaned. “Silly boy.” I said as Key tried to stand up.

“Sorry to wake you up.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head and sat back on the chair. I giggled and glance at the watch, it’s 11 a.m. I got up and went to the bathroom.

After I got out of the shower I saw Jaehyo wasn’t in bed. *He must have woke up* I thought. I dried my hair and went out of the room towards the kitchen.

“No. Put that there. Faster!” I heard Key’s voice talking to probably Jaehyo. “Aigo! Aniyo.. Put it nearer to that side. Yah Jaehyo!”

I walked in the dining room and saw..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> saw? Ok a quickie update. Wait for it guys :D <*

WOOT WOOT! This Story is gonna end with horror and well romantic Opps Not spoiling everything well just keep on reading! :D

<3