The Main Reason.

The Light.

The Only Main Reason Why I Was Transferred Was, Well It Doesn't Make Sense. I Mean She Was My One And Only Close Friend. We Blab About EVERYTHING With Each Other. EVEN The Smallest Thing Like How We Hate Pimples, And That Could Go For Hours! But Sometimes It Really Doesn't Matter, Cause I Always Know The Truth.


Ok. So Here I Am, Standing Like An Idiot In Front Of The Door. I Knock The Door.

" Come In! " The Voice Of The Teacher I'll Be Seeing For The Next Few Years. " Ah! The New Student I Assume? Well Then Why Don't You Introduce Yourself To The Class. "

" Umm. Oh. Ok. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Minna, And I'm The New Transfer Student From Los Angeles. " I Bowed And I Can Feel That My Voice Was Shaking. Eyes Was All On You.

" Ok, You Can Go To That Empty Seat There. It's Nice To Have You Minna. Oh And I Am Mr. Hwang. " So Ok. Mr Hwang. That Isn't So Hard To Remember Right? Your First Lesson And Your First Day.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2nd Bell Rang Indicate That It's Lunch Time!

BOY I WAS STARVING! Let See What We'll Have Today. You Grab Your Things And As You Were About To Leave The Class You Bump To Someone.
" Ouch! Yah, Mianhaehamnida! Mianhae! "

I Said Without Even Looking At Him, I Crouch Down And Pick Up My Books Which Was On The Floor Scattered All Over.

" Oh. It's My Fault, I Should Have Paid Attention While Walking. " He Took Off One Of His Ear Piece And He Helped Me Picked My Stuffs And Return Them To Me. " Huh. I Haven't Seen You Around. You New? "

" Huh? Oh. Yes. I Just Got Transferred. "

I Smiled And Walk Off.

* GOSH! He's Cute.. * I Said Mentally, I Can Feel My Face Was Flushed! Embarassed!

* Get The Hold Of Yourself Minna! Don't Get Distracted! * I Told Myself Off! I Walked Faster To My Locker.

" Looks Like We'll Be Locker Neighbour Huh? " The Voice Startled Me. It Made Me Jump A Little.

" Yah! Don't Ever Sneak Up On Me! " I Replied Angrily.

" Mianhae. Mianhae. " He Said And Chuckled. He Opens His Locker And Start To Get Some Of His Things Out.

" We Haven't Actually Introduce Ourselves. I'm JaeHyo. Ahn JaeHyo. And You Are? " He Said And Smiled Ever So Gorgeously.

* Crap! He's Cute When He Smiles! My My! Ok Minna Get The Hold Of Yourself! Speak Woman! *

" Oh, Hello. I'm Minna. Um Just Minna. " I Said Finally, As I Was Closing My Locker Door. I Saw 2 Girls Heading Our Way.

" Hey Baby! " She Said As She Put Her Hand Around JaeHyo's Waist.Feeling Disgusted, I Walk Off And Made My Way To The Cafeteria. Thank You Map!.
 

I Sigh. *Like Regular School, It Is Always Cafeteria The Crowded Place On Earth, Well At Least In School. *

I Sat On An Empty Table Near The Door.
When I Was About To Eat My Lunch, 2 Girls Approached Me.

" Stay Away From Him. Do You Understand? " The Girl Was The One Who Puts Her Hands Around JaeHyo's Waist When We Were At The Locker.


" Please, By All Means. He's All Yours " I Said Ignoring The Fact That She Was About To Grab My Neck. I Stood Up Carry My Tray And Sit At Another Table. I Ate My Lunch Quickly.

After I Was Done With Lunch I Headed Straight To My Next Class. I Feel The Time Past By As Slowly As It Can Possibly Be!
At Last! The Final Bell!

I Quickly Grab My Things And Rush To My Locker. To My Suprise He Was There. Standing By His Locker. Alone. With His Arms In His Pocket As If He Was Waiting For Someone.


* Wait? is He Waiting For Me? Me? * I Question Myself And Then Shakes It Away From Your Mind.
* It Can't Possibly Be Me. I Mean Come On. *

 

" Can't Wait To See Me Is It? " He Stick Out His Tongue And Smile As He Notice That I Was In A Hurry.

" What Is It With You And Your Full Of Yourself Attitude? " I Asked Him While Packing My Stuff In The Locker And Shove Them In My Bag.

" Well What Can I Say, It's Kinda My Best Charm. " He Chuckled,

" Which Have Attracted Even Those Two? " I Said To Him While Looking At The 2 Girls Whom I Saw Earlier With Him And The Ones Who Approached Me During Lunch.

" Annyong! " I Waved To Him And Walked To My Car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Was Doing My Homework And I Switched On My Laptop, When I Think To Myself

* So Hey. He's Good Looking. Admit It Minna! Ok. Ok. Yes He Is! But He Seems So Playboy-Ish. ' It's Kinda My Best Charm. ' Pssh! Who Would Say That. Like Please. *

To My Suprise I Caught Myself Talking To Myself About Him. HIM!

* Oh Boy. This Is Not Good. Not Good At All!! * I Scratched My Head.

So Ok, I'm The Type Who Gets Caught Up With Boys Easily. Even The Slightest Little Cute Smile Would Make Me Go Heads Over Heels Towards Them. And Maybe I Am Falling For Him. Ahn JaeHyo. His Name Has Been Running Through My Mind All Night.


* Hmm.. Maybe If I See Him Less I Would Be Able To Forget Him. Well Might Not Work Since We're In The Same School. There Would Be THOUSANDS Of Possibility That We Would Meet. Even Worse, He's My Locker Neighbour. ' Locker Neighbour ' The Term He Used Before Introducing Himself. *

I Smiled At The Thought Of That And Went Straight To Bed.
----------------     -------------------       -----------------------------
   ----------------------------

So Hello!

This Is My Err Second Fan Fic?

I'm On Break From My First Fan Fic As I Have No Idea Left For It, So I Might As Well Work On A Second One. I'll Try To Keep This Short Though. So Let See How This Turns Out.

*> I Haven't Have Name For The 2 Girls. So If You Guys Are Reading This Feel Free To Comment On What Should Be Their Name.<*

*>I'll Be Putting In SHINee In The Picture Soon. I Hope. But For Now, Ahn Jaehyo Will Be The Main Character. :D<*

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :D