The Horror

The Light.

And saw table set for two. It leaves me speechless. It was beautiful, romantic. This reminds me of the breakfast me and Jaehyo had at his dad’s restaurant only now more like a dinner romantic scene.

“Good morning my lady,” Key greeted me and motioned me to sit. He had a towel hanging over his arm.

“Key, what is going on?” I asked. Completely clueless and to tell you the truth I at guessing and figure things out.

“A surprise,” He said smiling and vanish to the kitchen. Then Jaehyo appeared rubbing the back of his head.

“Morning yeobo.” He said finally and sat infront of me.

“Morning! What is going on?” I said still clueless about everything.

“Beats me. Ki Bum shove me out of the bed and asked me to get cleaned up. The next thing I know he told me to sit here.” He raised one of his eyebrows and gaze at Key who was standing at the kitchen door.

“You’re no fun Jaehyo! You could’ve lied saying that this is your idea blablabla..” Key said as he placed a plate of French toast for each of us.

“You’re not eating?” I asked. He shook his head and smiled.

“You know you’re weird Key. Really weird.” Jaeyo said looking at Key who is smiling like a maniac.

“I’m just being thoughtful.” He said and walked off to the kitchen.

We ate our breakfast and after we’re done I help Key with the dishes while Jaehyo cleans the table.

We spent the rest of the day chatting playing games and helping each other with school works.

While we were watching a movie that Key had picked out my phone rang.

*Eh? Unknown number? Who could this be?* I open the text message.

I finally figured out who you really are. You think you can get away that easily do you? HAHAHA.

-Love Bae Shin.

My eyes widen upon reading the text. I can’t move. I was completely numbed.

“Who is it yeobo?” Jaehyo asked as he was stuffing popcorn in his mouth.

“It’s unattractive for you to eat with your mouth full Jaehyo.” Key hits Jaehyo’s arm and turned to me. “Is there something bothering you?” He asked.

I didn’t answer them I just remained silent and stare at my phone. Key took my phone and read it out loud.

“WHO THE HECK?! Let me see who is it from?!” Jaehyo yelled. He stared at me, I was worried people might know bout me. My past.

“Jaehyo, it’s her.” Key said coldly. His eyes weren’t as bright as he usually does. It was deadly, ready to kill kind of eyes.

*Her? WHO?!* My eyes widen and before I could ask them, they took off. Jaehyo grabbed his bag and the car key and stormed out the door with key.

*WHY ARE THEY LEAVING ME ALONE!!!!!* I screamed in my head with confusion, anger and disbelieve. *WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE*

I searched high and low for my phone. *Great! They even took my phone with them. Now, what am I supposed to do?* I sighed and dragged my feet to my room.

I slouched down on my bed thinking what should I do without realizing I was asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

I woke up to my rumbling tummy. I yawned and look outside it was dark. *How long was I asleep?* I searched for my phone trying to get light since it was so dark, *Oh crap yes my phone is with Key and Jaehyo those rascal!* I said standing up.

I walked slowly and waved my hands in front of me like a blind person searching for the switch. I opened the light. I gasp on what I saw. A black bag. No no not a regular black bag, it was those used to cover up dead bodies yes bodies! The one used to cover up my best friend when she was carried in a stretcher.

My knees felt weak. I sat on the floor staring at the bag. My heart was racing. Flashback runs through my mind. Killing me with all the deadly words used on me, I was scared. Like the first time before.

Then someone grabbed my shoulder. I jumped! Shocked! I turned around it was Jaehyo. I hugged him tightly wrapping my arms around him! Then I felt something wet on his back.

I backed away a little bit and look at my hand. BLOOD! BLOOD!! Jaehyo was bleeding. He slowly fell to the floor with a sick thud. I gasp backing away from Jaehyo’s body.

“J..J..Jaehyo~” I said stammering on my words. My heart felt like it’s sinking deep down. Then I felt someone hugged me from behind. It was Key.

“KEY! I’m so glad to see… you..” I stopped when I saw Key was holding a bloody scissor. BLOODY SCISSORS?!! WHAT THE!!

“Key please tell me you didn’t! Please!” I said tears slowly run down my cheeks.

He didn’t answer, he didn’t move. “I love you Minna. I really do.” He finally said.

His eyes were cold. Deadly eyes the same eyes that I saw before he left with Jaehyo.

I gulped. “Key, I know you do. But what is this all about?!” I said crying.

“I want us to be together. Plus I’ve settled everything.” He walked forward stretching his hands towards me.

“Well done Key.” A voice that made me jumped. I spun around to find out it was Suzy.

“But what I’m not satisfy with is.. you’re suppose to kill her!” She said pointing at me. Her eyes were filled with anger! Hate!

She took out a scissor from her back pocket and slowly she let out the most evil smile I ever seen. My eyes widen shocked!

“S..S..Suzy! Please!” I said as she raised the scissors to the air.

“Why should I? You killed my sister why do you think I should stop?” She laughed as if she was amused seeing me scared like this.

“I didn’t kill her!” I pushed her aside and ran out, running fast towards the front door. Then I stumbled and fell down as I tripped over something. My eyes widen when I saw It was Shin. Bae Shin, my dead best friend.

“M..Minna.. Why? Why did you kill me?” She said softly. Her head turned slightly till our eyes met. My eyes widen when I saw her face was covered with blood.

“I..I..I didn’t kill you Shin. You..You..You know that?” I said struggling to get away from her.

“But you admit to everyone that you did.” She said.

“You’re dead no one would believe me if I said so. Shin.. I’m sorry.” I said crying.

“Minna.. Minna..” She said repeatedly dragging herself towards me.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head. Wishing everything was a dream “Minna.. Minna.. Open your eyes..”

“Minna.. Minna..” The voice echoed in my head. Then I felt someone touching me.

I to find that..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

*> Oh My God! Who is it?! <*

*> Scary chapter? I know I feel like doing it :D <*

*> Comment on what you think of this chapter HEHEHEHE <*