I was there for her.

The Light.

I to find that I was in my room, in my bed. Key was on my left and Jaehyo on the other. “What’s wrong?” Key said as he my hair.

“Neh~ We heard you screaming.” Jaehyo said as he looked at me. I started to cry. I was crying in relief and also in horror wishing those were just bad dreams.

“Night..mares..” I said sobbing. Key hugged me and give e a quick peck on the cheek. “I’m scared..You guys left me!” I sobbed as Jaehyo hugged me.

“We’re dealing with her. She’ll back away if you agreed to see her.” Key explained. I was clueless. Not knowing on what to do.

“Who is she?” I asked they look at each other then Key nodded. I turned to Jaehyo hoping for an answer.

“Suzy.” He said, chills run down my spine as he mentioned her name. I shivered.

“Why? Why is she doing this? And why did you guys leave me alone! I was scared to death and even got nightmares!” I shouted irritated that they left me.

“Mianhae Yeobo. We just didn’t want you to you know get hurt.” Jaehyo kissed me. Yes kissed me in front of Key.

“Can you guys do it when I’m not around?” He said rolling his eyes.

“Can’t help it, thought you let us be?” Jaehyo smirked.

“I do, but I didn’t say you can kiss her in front of me.” Key said shaking his head in disbelieves.

“What time is it? Oh and I’m sorry if I woke you two up.” I heaved a sigh. Key told me it was 5 a.m and asked me to go back to bed. “Jaehyo can you please stay with me. I’m scared.” I pleaded Jaehyo nodded and lay down next to me.

“Now you two be good! I’ll hammer this door down if you don’t.” Key warned closing the door behind him. I slept in his arms feeling safe and warm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------__________

“Yeobo, wake up. Time for school.” Jaehyo said as he kissed my cheeks. “We’ll wait for you at the table ok.”

I yawned and groggily got up from bed and got showered. I went to the dining table when I was done and saw Key and Jaehyo chatting away.

“Uh! Minna! Come eat breakfast. We need to go to school early today. We need to settle things with Suzy.” He said. I shivered as I heard her name.

“Why are we doing this anyway?” I said as I munch on my apple.

“You wanted her to stop killing you don’t you?” Jaehyo said as he slid his arms around my waist. I nodded and continue eating. “Well, I know her, she’ll shut up after she hears what she wants.”

“Of course you know her. She’s your ex-girlfriend after all.” I said flatly chewing my apple.

“H-How did you know?” He said stuttering. He turned to Key, “Did you tell her?!” Key shook his head and waving his hand opposing. Jaehyo sighed and turned to me.

“I heard. Come on as a new girl I get a lot of attention from people and her.” I smirked at him.

“You naughty girl!” he pinched my nose making me scrunch up my nose.

“Hey! I’m so not naughty. It’s all thanks to your flirty attitude!” I said playfully nudge him. He giggled.

Key slapped his forehead, “How many times do I have to remind you. I get jealous ok!” I laughed and finish off my apple. “Well better get going.” He grabbed the keys and me and Jaehyo followed him as our hand interlaced.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------_______

“Finally! What took you two so long!” It’s Suzy standing proudly. “Where is she?”

“I’m here.” I said putting up my free hand. “Why do you want to see me?” I asked.

“To kill you in order to repay my sister you.. you..” She can’t seem to control her anger and barge towards me. The boys stood in front of me while I ducked down. “Get out of the way!” She ordered the boys as she struggled. Krystal was there trying to hold her.

“Chill out Suzy! This won’t do you any good!” Krystal’s word seems to calm her down.

“FINE!” She sighed. “Why the heck did you kill her?! She was your freakin best friend you.. you.. ERGH!”

“I didn’t she did it herself.” I look down at my feet. Tears started rolling down. “I claimed I did since I know no one would believe me due to the solid proof.”

“You bet! Didn’t you know Killer is written all over you!” Suzy said dusting off dirt from her shirt. “You should be killed!”

“Trust me. I tried killing me once.” I sniffed. Jaehyo wrapped his arms around me. “Don’t you know it’s killing me too?” I faced Suzy my sight was blurry because of the tears.

“I hate myself for letting her do it! Letting her kill herself in front of my bare eyes! Yet I didn’t do anything!” I let out my emotion.

“I bare with the accused. Burden me until even my family are ashamed of me and ship me here! Letting me live alone!” I sobbed. “You don’t know how hard it is for me! I know what you feel but you don’t go through a more burden like what I am going through!”

“Minna, I..I..I didn’t think of it that way” Suzy said as she fell down to her knees.

“YES that’s right you don’t. You think about yourself!” I shouted Jaehyo hugged me and rubbed my back.

“Don’t you think I’m not hurt? I don’t feel the lost? She’s like my Unnie, Suzy! Don’t you think of it that way?!” Jaehyo was holding me back trying to calm me down as my anger rage. I was becoming more and more furious.

“I’ve gone through a lot covering up for her! For your sister that YOU abandoned few years back!” I pointed at her and raised my voice. I saw tears dropping down her cheeks to the ground.

“She suffered from your parents because of you! Guess what?! I was there Suzy! I was there for her! All you knew was the story that goes around. Don’t you think it’s weird why my charges were dropped? NO! Cause you only think of yourself!” I pointed at her.

“I guess you’ve heard enough huh?” Key cuts me off as I was about to shout at her more. “We’ll get going now. Leave her alone Suzy. She has suffered enough.” We walked of as Jaehyo carried me in his arm.

I saw Krystal sitting next to Suzy patting her back. *I’m sorry to break our promise Shin. I didn’t mean too. She pushed my buttons.* I thought as I buried my face in my palm.

I breathed in and out several times trying to cool down from my raging anger. “Yeobo are you going to be ok?” Jaehyo asked as he gave me a quick peck and placed a cup of hot coco in front of me.

“A little.” I sniffed and wipe my tears as they continuously fall down my cheek.

“You did well my lovely.” Key kissed the top of my head and sat down next to me. Jaehyo held on to my hand from across the table. We’re at the cafeteria, it was early so there was barely anyone there.

Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around seeing its…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------____

*> Ok! I’m planning to end the story! D: But yea.. I have my other fic to end too but not anytime soon! So check it out + The Unexpected + <*