Tears Started Falling Down.

The Light.

We Were Riding In Silence Along The Way. When We Reach To The Front Gate. I Started To Look Around And Ask " JaeHyo, Where Exactly Are We? "

He Went Out And Open My Door. " After You My Lady. " He Said While Bowing.

" JaeHyo Seriously Where Are We? " I Was Amazed From What I Saw The House Was Big!

" Just Come. Please. " He Held My Hand And Open The Door To The House. All I See Was Beatiful Master Piece Created By God Only Knows Who!


The Hall Way

" JaeHyo! Don't Mess Around With Me. Where Are We?! " I Was Scared At Some Point, And Annoyed At Another.

" Err. My Parent's House. I Can Explain Later. " He Said Squeezing My Hand. " Mom! I'm Home! "

" My My! You're Earlier Than I Thought You'd Be. Come. " She Walked Over To Me. I Was Nervous Like Hell!

* Why Is JaeHyo Bringing Me To See His Parents. OH GOD! *

" Oh Mom, I'm Gonna Go Upstairs With Her. And Maybe Show Her Around For A While. " JaeHyo Said As He Smile At Me.

" Excuse Us " I Bowed And Walk Upstairs With JaeHyo.

He Showed Me Around And Explaining Along The Way. Then I Suddenly Stopped By In Front Of A Door. I Peeked Through.

" Oh That's The Library. " He Said With A Smile As He Open The Door. " Mini Library, Where My Dad Keeps His Books "


The Mini Library

We Finally Reached His Room, I Let Go Of His Hand And Locked The Door. " AHN JAEHYO! EXPLAIN YOURSELF! " I Was Angry At Him For Not Telling Me This. More Over I Was Actually Suprise When I Got Here.

" Ok Here's The Deal. My Mom Just Wanted To See My Girlfriend. I Told Her I Have One And She Wanted To See Her. So Here You Are. " He Slowly Smiled. " You Can Kill Me Afterwards Just Let My Mom Shut Up For A While And Stop Asking Me About My Girlfriend. " He Said.

" My God JaeHyo! You're Lying To Your Mom About This? Why Can't You Just Tell Her? " I'm Really Frustrated By His Explaination I Mean It's Bad Enough He Got Me Into This And Now He's Lying. Lying To Me Was One Thing But To His Parents?

" I Know. Please. Just This Once. I'll Do Everything You Said. Please. " He Kneel Down.

* Wait. Is He Pleading? Is He Actually Begging? * You Pause For A Moment Looking At Him Clueless, Shocked.

" I Know I'm A Horrible Person But Please. There's Not Much Time Left For Her. Just For This Once. " He Said Slowly And Sat On His Bed.

* ' Not Much Time Left For Her ' * The Word Keep Echoing In Your Mind. You Were Frozen Still. Not Moving One Inch.

" Ok. Please Don't Give Me The Silent Treatment. I Seriously Hate That. " He Walked Over To Me Slowly.

" JaeHyo.. " I Manage To Say At Last. " What's Wrong.. With.. Your.. Mom? " I Hesitate, But I Manage To Ask.

" Long Story. Short. She's Diagnose With A Disease That I'm Not Even Sure About. " He Look So Humble And Fragile. I Never Seen This Side Of Him. I Listen To Him. " And Her Last Request Was To See Me With A Girl. And Be Happy With Her. " I Can See Tears Were Building Up In His Eyes.

I Slowly Face Him. " You Know JaeHyo. At Times Like This You Shouldn't Lie To Her. I Really Mean It. "

" But Please! Minna. Just Help Me Out. You Dont Know How It Feels. Please Minna. Please. " He Was Back On Begging.

I Stared At The Floor. " Believe Me I Do Know How It Feels. I Really Do Know How Hurt It Is To Lose The One You Love. I Know How It Feels Cause I've Been Through It Twice. " I Blurted Out As Tears Started Falling Down My Cheeks.

JaeHyo's Expression Was Shocked. He Walked Up To Me And Hugged Me. I Burried My Face In His Arms And Cried. Then He Lift My Chin And Stared At Me. He Opens His Mouth And Close It. He Repeated It For Several Times But He Didn't Say A Single Word.

" Forget It. " I Push His Hands to The Side And Walked To His Bed. I Sat Down, Hopelessly. " Just Forget I Even Mention Anything. " I Wipe My Tears Away.

" Minna.. I.. I.. Didn't Know.. I'm Sorry. " He Said As He Sat Next To Me. He Put One Of His Hands Around My Shoulder And He Uses His Free Hand To Turned My Face Gently And Kissed My Forehead. I Was Shocked. I Couldn't Say Anything. It's All Just Too Sudden. I Blinked. Twice. Making Sure That It Was A Reality.

" It's Ok If You Don't Want To Do This. I Understand. I'll Just Tell My Mom That You Have Something Came Up And You Can't Avoid It. " He Smiled. There Was Something Different About It. It Seems To Be So Gentle.

Hearing His Words I Stood Up..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^ How Will This Turned Out? Will Minna Carry On Lying Along With JaeHyo? Or Would She Just Follow What JaeHyo Mention That Something Came Up? Well We'll Just Have To Find Out. ^

*> Ok I Know It's A Bit Boring But I'm Kinda Saving Up Something Here. <*

I'll Update Soon :)

SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT!