You, Him And Him.

The Light.

We Went To The Parking Lot. He Finally Let Go Of My Hand. Then He Stared At Me And I Can See Him Smile Shortly After.

" Mianhae. " He Blushed. And Then He Looked Around.


" Well. Um. Hmm. " I Couldn't Get My Words Straight. My Heart Was Pounding As If It Could Really Jump Out! I Look Down And Walk Along Side With Him.


We Walked In Silence For A While Till He Broke The Silence " Want To Go And Get A Cup Of Coffee? Maybe Chat A little Bit. " I Can See He Blushed. I Agreed And Told Him I'll Be Tailing Him From The Back. We Got To Our Own Respective Car And Drove Off.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After We Order Up We Sat At A Table Outside The Cafe.

" So, Why Are You Here? I Mean Being Transferred And All. " He Asked While Taking A Sip Of His Mocha.


My Heart Ache Remembering The Past. " I.. I Got Into A Mess. " I Slowly Said. " I Don't Know If I Should Tell You. I Just.. " I Sigh.

" Oh Come On. You Can Trust Me Right? " He Have This Warming Smile That Just Made Me Want To Pour Every Emotion I Have In Me To Him. Letting Out All This Stories And Just Cry Like What I Have Been Doing The Past Few Month.


" I Know, It's Just That You Might Think I'm Some Kind Of Psycho Path. " I Finally Said.

He Looks Like He Can Figure Out My Dark Past. He Sat Next To Me And Look At Me.


* Gosh! He's So Close. Wait. Why Am I. Oh Crap! I'm Blushing! Yah Minna! Come On. Not Now! * I Can Feel My Cheek Was Red Hot. He Chuckled.


He Look At Me Warmly And Said " Why Would You Think That Way? Bu Hey, If You Want A Friend To Talk To You Can Always Talk To Me. " He Smiled.


From The Way I See It He Seems To Brighten Up My World Now. He's Caring, Cute And He Does Know How To Flatter A Girl. I Smiled " I'll Open Up Soon. And By That Time Just Be Ready. " I Teased.

" Oh Please. Nothing Would Scare Me. " He Rolled His Eyes Then He Smiled.

I Wanted To Ask Him About What Before This. At School. With JaeHyo. I Heave A Sigh.

" You Alright? Is There Something Bothering You? " He Tilt His Head Slightly And Munch To His Muffin.


" About Just Now. I Mean. At School. " I Hesitate.

" Oh. You Don't Like It Do You? Sorry. " He Look Like He Was Rejected Some How.


" No! It's Not That. I Was Just Curious. " His Expression Changed. And He Smiled And Maybe He Blushed.

" Well. He Did Say You And Your Boyfriend. I'm Just Giving What He Wants. " He Shrugs And Finish Off His Muffins.


" Is It Really Necessary? " I Sip The Last Drop Of My Vanilla Latte.

" What? It's Convincing " He Laughed. Boy! He's Cute When He Laughs. I Was Out Of Focus And Stared At Him As He Laugh.

My Mind Was Really At Peace. Some How He Manage To Make Me Smile. I've Been Down Ever Since I Lost Her. My Heart Ache Again As The Moment Flashback To My Memory.
He Caught Me Staring At Him.

He Waved His Hands In Front Of My Face Trying To Get My Attention. I Quickly Snap Out Of It " Sorry. " I Said. Embarrassed.

" If You Keep That Up Imma Do Something To You. Probably Knock You Out Of Your Seat. " He Let Out A Ridiculous Evil Laugh.


" Really. That's Your Evil Laugh? " I Laughed Hard. He's So Silly, Yet I Find It Quite Cute. I Glance At My Watch It's Almost 6! I Pack My Stuff And Thanked Him For The Drink.

As I Was Going To My Car He Grab My Hand. Again.

" Hey, Em. Can I Have Your Number? " He Drew Circles With His Feet Which I Find Incredibly Adorable.


" Sure. Gimme Your Phone. " I Took His Phone And Saw His Selca With His Dog. My Heart Stop. I Saved My Number And Gave Him Back The Phone. He Smiled.


As I Was About To Enter My Car He Called My Name Again. This Time He Walk Up To Me Smiling He Put Up His Phone. " Smile. " Without Even Giving Me Time To Answer He Captured My Photo.


" Hey! Key~ Yah! Delete That. I Wasn't Ready! " I Got Out And Chased Him He Got Into His Car And Drove Off. " Yah That Dude. " I Drove Off Short After He Leaves.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Was Drying Off After My Shower When,

Hello. Hello. Nareum Naero Yongil Naesseoyo ( SHINee Hello )


My Phone Rang. I Check 2 Miss Call And 2 Message Recieved.


I Open The First Message.

Hey Minna~ You There?

I Giggled. Then I Opened The Second Message.

Hey It's Your Yeobo Key ;)

I Laugh After Reading 'Your Yeobo Key'. I Texted Him Back.

Aww.. Hello Jakiya ;)

Yah Minna-Ahh. Hehe. Where Were You? I Thought You Gave Me A Wrong Number.

Mianhae Ne Key. I Was Showering.


We Texted For Hours Till I Fell Asleep Waiting For His Reply.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It Was The Last Period. And I'm On My 3rd Week Here. I Haven't Heard Anything From Home. I Let Out A Sigh.

" Minna! " Mr. Hwang Spotted Me Dozing Off. " Pay Attention. "

" Jeongmal Mianhae~ " I Quickly Responded. He Continued Teaching And I Tried Hard To Pay More Attention. I Scrible Down Some Few Notes And One Of The Sentence Went ' Till The Key Is To Love ' I Stared At Key's Name And Smiled.


When Class Ended I Went Straight To My Locker And Saw Key There Leaning Against My Locker Listening To His iPod. He Looked Like An Angel With His Wings Spread Out.

" Hey, Lets Grab Something To Eat. I'm Starving. " Key Said While Rubbing His Tummy. He Look Like A Little Kid Now Instead Of A Dazzling Angel. I Giggled.


" Really Key, Serves You Right. Who Ask You To Skip Lunch. " I Packed My Books Inside My Bag.


Within Minutes JaeHyo Pops Out. " Hey Minna. Haven't Seen You Lately. " He Turned To Me.


" Huh? Oh. Hey JaeHyo. You're The One Who Was MIA. " I Greeted Him. He Saw Key And Immediately Grab My Hand And Pull Me Outside. I Can Hear Key Calling My Name And Warned JaeHyo To Stop But He Doesn't Seems To Be Bothered.


When We're At The Parking Lot.

" Hey! What Gives! " I Snapped. " You Boys Better Stop Doing That! Gosh Don't You Guys Knows It Hurts. Oh Right! I Forgot I'm The Only One Who Is Being Treated That Way. "

" Hey Chill. Sorry. " He Rub The Back Of His Neck. " I Just Wanted To Talk To You About Something. "

" Well Then Spill. " I Answered While Making Sure My Hand Was Alright.

" Lets Talk Somewhere Else. " He Checked The Premises As If He Was On the Look Out For Something. Maybe Key. Who Knows.


" Well Where Do You Want To Go? " I Look At Him. He Is So Wierd In A Way.

" You Drive Right? Can I Drive You There? " He Said Looking At Me.


" Don't You Drive? " I Asked Him.

" I Do. But Today I Was Planning Not To. I Got Taeil-Hyung Sent Me To School. Now Gimme Your Keys. " He Gestured His Hand Asking For My Car Key. ' Now Gimme Your Keys ' That Sentence Echoed In My Mind.

I Sigh And Hand Him The Car Key.


When We Were About To Drive Out Of School, I Saw Key Standing In Front Of His Car His Hands Was On His Hood. He Seems To Be Frustrated But He Didn't See Me Leave With JaeHyo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*> Where Is JaeHyo Taking You? What's Wrong With Key? Find Out Soon. <*

*> I Need Names For The 2 Girls Before This, The One With JaeHyo Cause I'll Be Inserting Them In Again. Still Haven't Thought About It. <*

Comment! And Subscribe!