Chapter 8 - Phone Call

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Taeyeon were laying in her bed, thinking about yesterday after the party.

*** Flashback ***

She were sitting together with Tiffany in a taxi. Jessica had asked her to make sure that Tiffany came home safely, while she and Yuri helped each other cleaning up all the mess from the party.

Tiffany was staring at Taeyeon the whole car ride, with a very weird smirk on her lips.

"What?" Taeyeon sighed as she started to get tired of the glances from the drunk girl.

Suddenly she felt Tiffanys head resting on her shoulder, and she could hea

r her burp.

"Eww... Gross" Taeyeon commented as she leaned away from Tiffany.

"Babe... Your shoulder is soft.... lemme sleep on that" she slurred and smirked even weirder.

Taeyeon cleared .
"Just wait until you get home"

"Great idea, babe... Then i can rest on your shoulwder while we fu-----"

"Yah! It's not going to happen!" Taeyeon interrupted, as she knew what word Tiffany was going to say.

She was so drunk.

"Why not" Tiffany said as she teasily, but drunkily, her hand along Taeyeon's cleavage.

Taeyeon immediately slapped away her hand.

"Yah! What are you doing!? You got a boyfriend! Don't cheat on him" she exclaimed.

Tiffany scoffed.
"Me?" she scoffed again as she pointed at herself. "A boyfriend?"

Taeyeon sighed. "That guy you were on the café with a couple of days ago"

Tiffany started laughing, but it sounded a little weird because she was so drunk.
"That guy is my bodyguarwd" she slurred. "He's... he's y" she said and let out a little burp. "But you're ier"

Taeyeon couldn't help but blush as she cleared . 
Yes, she liked Tiffany, but she didn't like that she spoke to her like this, especially when she's drunk.

Also, Taeyeon felt relieved that the man that Tiffany were with on the café just were her bodyguard... If Tiffany just didn't made up something in her drunk mind.

Suddenly she felt Tiffany grab her shoulder. She looked at the drunk girl with a frown.

"Babe... Lemme sleep on youwr.... shoulder" Tiffany slurred as she placed her head on Taeyeons shoulder again.

Taeyeon sighed and looked out of the window.

"Fine.. But please don't puke" 

***End of flashback***
 

Taeyeon sighed and turned around in bed. She couldn't understand Tiffany.

Did Tiffany actually like her, but she's just showing it when she's drunk? or was she just so stoned that she just did it without reason?

Suddenly her phone vibrated, so she reached out her hand to grab it. It was a text message from Jessica.

'Taeyeon-ah! Thanks for coming yesterday.. it was really fun^^'

She smiled to herself and replied quickly, then she laid back comfortably in bed again.

 

Tiffany woke up in her bed by her mom that opened the curtains. She had an extreme headache.

"Aish.. You're so unresponsible, Miyoung. Drinking like this.." Mrs.Hwang said to her.

Tiffany ignored her and groaned as she pulled the cover over her head.

"You should really thank that nice Taeyeon girl that carried you home last night..." Tiffanys' mom mumbled as she left the room.

Tiffany frowned as she sat up quickly on her bed, without caring about her headache.

Did Taeyeon carry her home?

"Wae!?" she shouted after her mom, but she couldn't hear her.

Tiffany sighed as she laid back down in bed again. She pressed her lips together and thought about all the embarrassing stuff that she could've did to Taeyeon. She groaned by herself and then slowly got out of bed.

Too bad she didn't have Taeyeons' number.

Suddenly her phone called, so she quickly grabbed it and picked up. It was Siwon.

"Hi Tiffany... I'm sorry if i interfere..."

"No it's okay" she replied with a light smile, even though Siwon couldn't see her.

"Good" he said, and Tiffany could hear him chuckle lightly. "I just... I'm really bored and... I wondered if we could hang out today?"

Tiffany burst out into a smile. "Oppa! Of course!" she exclaimed.

They decided when and where to meet, and then they hung up.

Before Tiffany got dressed and got ready, she texted Jessica and asked for Taeyeons' number.
She was quite sure that her bestfriend had it.

Jessica replied quite quickly with the number, so Tiffany hurried calling.


Taeyeon got a little surprised when she heard her phone calling. 

Who wants to talk to me this early? she thought to herself as she reached out her hand lazily and grabbed her phone.

She couldn't recognize the number, but she picked up anyways.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hi... It's Taeyeon, right?" a very familiar voice asked. 

That pretty voice could only belong to one person.

"Yes" Taeyeon replied quickly.

"Oh.. Good! It's Tiffany"

Correct.

Taeyeon felt herself blushing. Why did Tiffany call her?

"Uh... I heard from my mom that you carried me home last night..." she said, and cleared .

Taeyeon waited for her to continue.

"I just wanted to say thank you and... uh... I also wanted to apologize if i did or said anything inappropriate" she said.

Taeyeon smiled to herself, and blushed even more.
"It's okay" she replied. "I'm glad you called"

Tiffany giggled nervously.
"Great! I hope i can make it up to you"

Taeyeon also giggled nervously. "There's no need"

"Well... Thank you again. Hope we meet soon" Tiffany said.

"Yes, same here. Bye" 

"Bye"

When they'd hung up, Taeyeon dropped her phone on the bed as she laid down to look up in the ceiling.
Tiffany did really just call her to say 'thank you' and apologize.

Taeyeon got butterflies and smiled like a fool to herself.

Probably, Tiffany isn't a byuntae when she's not drunk. It seems like she's a very polite and nice girl.

Wow, Taeyeon thought to herself. Then she laid down comfortably again and fell back asleep.

 



Hey guys!

I want to apologize for a very short chapter...
I just wanted this to happen in it's own chapter kkk~

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!