Chapter 3 - Second time

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Authors POV

Taeyeon sat in class, looking out through the window.
All the stuff that the teacher said didn't she even listen to.

"Eonni!" Seohyun whispered and elbowed Taeyeon on her arm.

"Yah!" Taeyeon exclaimed in a whisper. 

Seohyun had an annoyed expression on her face as she looked at Taeyeon.
"Focus!" she whispered through her teeth.

The older girl sighed and looked at the teacher.
Why do i have to listen to this?, she thought, Why?

Usually Taeyeon were a great student who always were paying attention to class, but today was a day when she had too much on her mind.
She glanced a little at Seohyun who were sitting and writing down what the teacher said. Seohyun is an A student. She is very ambitious and has the best grade in every subject.

Yuri, who sat on the chair behind Taeyeon, threw a little eraser on the back of her head.
When it landed, Taeyeon turned around quickly and looked at Yuri.

Yuri acted like nothing had happened. She's always like that.
Even though she looks very mature, she loves to be childish. When the others study, she is playing around.

"Taeyeon, please turn around and pay attention to class!" the teacher suddenly called when he noticed that Taeyeon had turned around to Yuri.

Taeyeon immediately turned back and apologized.
"Sorry seonsaengnim"

He nodded and then continued with the lesson.

Taeyeon could hear Yuri giggle from behind.
You're so dead, Taeyeon thought.

When school was over and all of them had left the building, Taeyeon grabbed Yuris neck and started messing up her hair playfully.
"Yaah! Taeyeon-eonni!" Yuri screamed and giggled hysterically.

When Taeyeon let her go, she continued giggle but tried to fix her hair.

"You guys wanna hang out?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon bit her lip.
"Sorry, i have work now" she said and shrugged.

Seohyun said that she had to go home and study, but Yuri exclaimed "Yaay!" and jumped up and down.
Sunny and Yuri left and Taeyeon and Seohyun were still standing outside the school.

"Gotta go, see you Seobaby!" Taeyeon said as she waved.

Seohyun waved back and then they walked at opposite directions.


When Taeyeon arrived at work she hurried to get dressed.
She is working at a café that is very popular. It's not the same where she and her friends use to eat lunch, though.

She changed clothes and then hurried to get orders from her peers.

"This is for the lady over there" one of the chefs said and gave Taeyeon a tray with a sandwich and smoothie.
He pointed at a girl who sat at a table next to the window.

Taeyeon nodded and took the tray. Then she walked to the right table to give the girl her meal.

"Bon appetite!" Taeyeon said as she putted down the tray on the table.

The girl looked up on Taeyeon. That second, Taeyeon got a shock.
It was Tiffany.

"Hey, have i met you before?" Tiffany asked as she frowned. "You look a little familiar..."

Taeyeon got speechless and didn't know what to say.
"Uh... i... i don't know" she lied.

Tiffany shrugged. 
"Maybe i just mixed you up with someone else. Thanks for the meal, by the way" she said.

Taeyeon bowed and then hurried back to the kitchen.

The rest of the day she walked back and forth to see if Tiffany had left the restaurant.
She sat there for a long time, but the fifth time Taeyeon checked, she were gone.

When her shift had ended, she immediately called Yuri.

"Hey, Taeyeon-ah!" her cute voice answered.

"Yuri-ah!! Tiffany were on the café!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Wait... WHAT!? Tiffany Hwang!?" Yuri replied. She almost screamed.

"Yes, of course!" 

"Tell me all about it!" Yuri said excitedly.

Taeyeon shortly told her what happened and what Tiffany had said to her.

"Was that everything!? You should have talked to her, pabo-yah!" Yuri said and sounded a little annoyed.

Taeyeon frowned.
"Yah! I was nervous, okay?" she said and rolled her eyes.

She could hear Yuri sigh.
"Fine..." she said a little disappointed. "But it was awesome that you met her a second time! It must be the fate!" Yuri immediately switched to a overexcited mood.

"Maybe... I just hope that the fate give me one more chance" Taeyeon said as she smiled to herself.

"Mhm" Yuri mumbled. "I gotta go, Taeyeon-ah... See you tomorrow!"
 
They said goodbye and hung up.
Taeyeon continued walking towards her home as she thought about Tiffany.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for not updating in a while... I've been busy with school and other stuff in my private life.
And now i'm about to get sick, i think. My throat hurts so damn much, my voice is hoarse and i have headache... Too bad for me :/
 
Well, i hope you liked the chapter!
 
Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!