Chapter 10 - Exciting

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

A couple of days later, Tiffany was having a press conference. Her label had planned that she should go on a tour, and of course both reporters, paparazzis and fans were very curious of the news.

She sat on a chair and held in her mic as the flashlights from all the cameras in the room made her dizzy.

"Will you go to any other countries than Korea?" one reporter asked.

Tiffany raised the mic to .
"That is possible, yes. The tour is mainly for South Korea, but we've talked about going to Japan too" she replied.

Even more flashes that dazzled her, and the sound of pencils writing down what she'd said.

"How does it come that you decided to go on a tour now?" another reporter asked.

Tiffany cleared before she spoke. "There aren't a specific reason, me and my label just thought it would be a great idea" she explained. "I'm really looking forward to meet fans from other cities and countries" she added with a fake smile.

Flashes again.

"For how long will the tour be ongoing?"

"That isn't actually planned yet" she replied, and didn't know what to say more. 

As the conference went on, Tiffany felt more and more bored and she just wanted to go home to sleep and eat ice cream.
Everything got even more terrible when the dating-rumor came on topic.

"Who is that guy?" a reporter asked curiously.

"He is my bodyguard and bestfriend" Tiffany replied casually.

Gasps were heard.

"Are you really dating!?"

Tiffany chuckled. "Of course we're not. We were just taking a walk together, as friends"

People exhaled.

"How are we supposed to believe in that?" a paparazzi asked.

Tiffany sighed. It seemed like it wouldn't be easy to get rid of the false rumor.
"Because..." she beginned, but hesitated on if she should say what she wanted to say. "... I'm gay"



The next day Taeyeon were out, taking her ordinary morning walk. It was pretty nice weather, and she decided to go and buy something to drink in the little kiosk nearby.

When she were standing in front of the cashier, and were about to pay, she got sight of something.

On one of the magazines the kiosk were selling, it was typed on the front page with big font 'TIFFANY HWANG IS GAY'.
Taeyeon widened her eyes as she took the magazine. Probably it was just a rumor, but she really wanted to read it anyways.

She laid down the magazine as she paid for it too, and then she left the store.

With the bottle of juice under her arm, she impatiently started to scroll in the magazine until she found the right page.
She read everything that was about Tiffany's gay-rumor. It was typed that she came out from the closet at the press conference, and that she said so when they were talking about the rumor that she and Siwon were dating.

Taeyeon pouted. Maybe just Tiffany made it all up because she didn't want anyone to think that her and Siwon were a couple.

The short girl shrugged to herself as she putted down the magazine in her purse and continued walking.

Suddenly her phone started to vibrate. Taeyeon opened her purse again and grabbed it.

"Yoboseyo?" she said after she'd picked up.

"Taeyeon-ah! Have you heard that Tiffany is gay!? This is a great chance for you!" Yuri exclaimed excitedly in the phone.

Taeyeon just scoffed. "Yah! Maybe she just lied"

She could hear Yuri sigh.
"Pabo. Who would lie about being gay?" she said.

Taeyeon realized that it would be quite stupid to lie about that. Especially in South Korea, where a lot of people are homophobic.
"Well... we should anyways make it clear before we jump to conclusions" she said.

Yuri agreed. "I hope it's true... Because then you could actually have a chance on her"

Taeyeon scoffed again. "Yeah right" she said sarcastically. "Like she would choose me of all the beautiful girls in the world"

"Don't say things like that. You're beautiful!" Yuri pep-talked. "Anyways, i gotta go now. See you later!" 

They hung up, and Taeyeon continued her morning walk. 
All the time she thought about Tiffany. Dang, she really liked that girl. Honestly.

After a couple of minutes, her phone were ringing again. She immediately picked up.

"Hi, Taeyeon-ah! It's Jessica" the familiar high-pitched voice was heard.

Taeyeon burst out into a smile. "Hi!"

"How are you?" Jessica asked.

"I'm good, just taking a morning walk" Taeyeon replied while biting her lip.

"Great! Um... I just wondered.... if you wanted to come and play bowling with me tonight? Please invite Yuri-ssi too!" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon got excited. It seemed very fun to play bowling, even though she hadn't done it so many times.

"Tiffany will probably come too" Jessica added.

With that, Taeyeon got even more excited.

"Of course i'll come with you!" she said and smiled to herself.

Jessica cheered. "Great! Please ask Yuri too"

"Of course"

They talked for a little bit but then hung up. Taeyeon decided to go home, she wasn't actually in a walking mood anymore. She was really looking forward to the bowling, very very much.


 


 

Maybe this chapter was pretty boring... :/ 
Well... the bowling will be in next chapter, so please look forward to it!
Much love<3

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!