Chapter 7 - Friday Night Party

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Taeyeon and Yuri were interrupted in their videogame-playing by Taeyeons phone that made a sound.

"Yah..." Taeyeon whined as she paused the game and reached out her hand to grab the phone.

"Who is it?" Yuri asked as she watched Taeyeon

who read the text message.

Taeyeon smiled and threw the phone to Yuri. She catched it and read the message that were from Jessica.

'Wanna come to mine and Tiffanys party on friday?
It would be fun! please please please~~~ ^^ Invite Yuri too!'

Yuri looked up on Taeyeon with a smile on her lips and her eyebrow raised.
"She remembered my name..." Yuri mumbled as she read the message again.

"We're going, right?" Taeyeon said and took her phone back from Yuri.

Yuri nodded and clapped her hands excitedly.

Taeyeon giggled.

"Omo... We're going on a celebrity party!" Yuri exclaimed as she stood up from the couch.

"I don't think it is for celebrities, probably just for Jessicas and Tiffanys friends" Taeyeon said.

Yuri widened her eyes. "Then we're their friends!"

Taeyeon chuckled. "Yea.. maybe!"

Yuri let out a little fangirl scream as she jumped up and down.

"You seem more excited over this than i am" Taeyeon said as she giggled.

Yuri didn't reply, she just jumped around in the livingroom as Taeyeon watched her with a smile.

"You're crazy" she chuckled and stood up from the couch.

"Yah! Don't you see your chance?! Now you can flirt with Tiffany how much you want!" Yuri said.

Taeyeon scoffed.
"She got a boyfriend already... Geez" she mumbled as she walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Yuri sighed heavily.
"Maybe that guy is not her boyfriend! You're so silly" she whined.

Taeyeon took a sip from her glass of water.

"I bet he is... She was sitting at a café with him... Didn't you see his silly, loving smile?"

Yuri frowned and pouted. "Yah! You're so boring!" she whined as she went back to the livingroom and sat down lazily on the couch.

"Just ask her at the party!" Yuri suddenly shouted from the livingroom, after a minute.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow as she left the kitchen.
"What do you mean?"

"Ask her if that silly-smile-guy is her boyfriend" 

Taeyeon scoffed. "Are you telling me that i should ask her if that guy she were with on the café is her boyfriend? Don't you see how weird it is... Like we are stalkers"

Yuri chuckled.
"Whatever... If you want to know, you should ask her"

Taeyeon sighed, but then they changed topic and started playing videogames again.
 


 

"TAEYEON-AH!" Yuri shouted from Taeyeons bedroom.

It was friday. The two girls were preparing for Tiffanys' and Jessicas' later that evening.

Taeyeon sighed as she putted down the curler or the bathroom desk. She lazily walked to her bedroom where Yuri were, dressing up.

"Does this look good?" Yuri asked, dressed in a pretty white dress with shimmering sequins and a y cleavage.

"Omo!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "You look more than good!"

Yuri giggled of the compliment. "Thanks unnie! By the way, your hair is very pretty when it's curly"

Taeyeon smiled lightly. "Thanks"

 

A few hours later Taeyeon and Yuri were on their way to leave the apartment.

Yuri were overexcited and jumped up and down everywhere.

"Yah! You'll get sweaty!" Taeyeon said as she slapped her bestfriends' arm playfully.

Yuri took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Yea, i know" she said, still with that happy smile.

The brunette girl looked at herself in the mirror to see if she looked good. "I bet my hair will be ruined..." she mumbled disappointedly.

"Don't worry, you'll look great even though" Taeyeon said, and then they left the apartment and she locked the door.

Taeyeon wore a pair of tight, black jeans and a festive, white blouse. With that, she had high heels.

When the two girls came out from the building, they were met by the cool air.

Yuri shivered. "Ugh... When did it get so cold?" she mumbled.

"It's autumn" Taeyeon said as she rolled her eyes.

Yuri pouted. "Yah! It was warm yesterday!"

Taeyeon shrugged and looked at the road to see if she could see the cab that she had ordered.

"They better hurry up before my hair turns into a crow's nest" Yuri whined as she looked in the same direction as Taeyeon.

After a couple of minutes, the cab arrived. Taeyeon and Yuri hurried into the car and felt relief when they were met by the warm air inside the car.

"Warmth..." Yuri mumbled with satisfy as she leaned against the backrest.

The driver started the car and drove away through the city. It was already dark outside, but there was no need to complain because the citylights lit it all up.

"Seoul is so pretty" Taeyeon said as she looked out through the window.

"Mhm" Yuri agreed.


10 minutes later, they arrived at the right destination. Jessica and Tiffany had probably booked a party room, because the driver stopped the car at a nightclub.

"Wow... This will be daebak!" Yuri said as she left the car.

Taeyeon paid the driver, and then walked with Yuri to enter the club.

They could already hear the beats from music that were playing inside.

As they entered the place, both Yuri and Taeyeon reacted on the loud music.

"I can't even hear what i'm thinking!" Yuri almost screamed.

Taeyeon could barely hear her.

"Me neither!" she yelled back.

Suddenly Jessica walked up to them.

"I'm so glad you came!" she almost screamed. It was pretty impossible to have a conversation with this loud music.

"The pleasure is on our side" Taeyeon tried to overpowwer the music.

Jessica reached out her hand and explained that she could take their jackets.
The two girls gave them to Jessica, and before she left, she said "I'll be back soon! Have fun!"

Taeyeon and Yuri looked around and didn't really know what to do. It felt awkward for them to dance, but they didn't want to stand there like idiots.

Suddenly Yuri caught the sight of Tiffany.

"Taeyeon-ah!" Yuri exclaimed as she elbowed Taeyeon on her side. "There's Tiffany!"

Taeyeon looked curiously at Tiffanys direction. She were standing and having a conversation with people that she didn't know.
Suddenly she saw Taeyeon and Yuri.

She left the little group and walked to them.

"Hi! I heard Jessica invited you... It's nice that you're here!" she said to them as she smiled lightly.

"Yea, it's fun to be here too" Taeyeon said.

The three of them smiled, but they didn't know what to say.

"Uh... If you want a drink or something, the bar is over there!" Tiffany told them as she pointed on the bar a little further away.

"Okay, thank you" both Taeyeon and Yuri said.

Tiffany smiled awkwardly. "Uh... i have to go and greet some other guests... Thanks for coming! Have fun!"

Taeyeon and Yuri bowed at her as she left them.

Taeyeon exhaled. "That was awkward..." she mumbled to herself.

"What?" Yuri almost screamed because of the loud music.

Taeyeon shoke her head as if she said nothing.



Later on the night, Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica were dancing together and had really fun.

People had get drunk, the music were louder, everyone was sweaty, everyone was happy. They had really fun.

Suddenly Taeyeon felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around, and there were Tiffany standing. Taeyeon could see with no doubt that she were totally drunk.

"Hey babe" Tiffany slurred as she wobbled a little.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow at the drunk girl.

"You never answered..." she interrupted herself by trying to stand still. "my question"

Taeyeon frowned. "What question? You haven't asked me anything" she said, trying to overpower the music.

Tiffany reached out her finger to Taeyeon and tried to look her deep in the eyes, but it didn't went so good because of all the alcohol she had been drinking. She accidentally fell a little forward, so Taeyeon had to catch her.

"Voulez-vous... coucher avec... moi?" Tiffany slurred as she were in Taeyeons arms.

Taeyeon frowned as she sighed, but she remembered the sentence from earlier.
What if she remembers me only when she's drunk? Taeyeon thought to herself.

"I don't understand french, Tiffany-ssi" she then replied.

"It means... do you wanna with me?" Tiffany slurred as she smirked drunkily.

"Wae!?" Taeyeon exclaimed, but she couldn't help but blush. "Geez Tiffany, you're drunk. Y-You don't know what you're saying"

Suddenly Jessica joined their conversation. She sighed. 
"Yah Tiffany... I told you to not drink so much" she whined as she took Tiffany from Taeyeons embrace.

"Sorry Taeyeon-ah... She always drink too much"

Taeyeon chuckled, still blushing. "It's okay"

Jessica supported Tiffany and helped her away from the dancefloor.

Taeyeon turned back to Yuri and continued dancing.

"What did she say to you?" Yuri asked.

Taeyeon shoke her head as she meant 'nothing'. 
The younger girl stopped dancing.

"You're blushing. She must've said something" Yuri said as she pinched Taeyeons cheek.

"Yah! I'm just sweaty okay?" she lied.

Yuri shrugged and then started walking away. "I'm going to the bar" she shouted at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shrugged as she followed her bestfriend, still embarrassed of what Tiffany said to her.


 



Hey guys :)) i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Tiffany drunk again lol... xD

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!