Chapter 4 - Studies

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Authors POV


"Taeyeon-eonni! Taeyeon-eonni!" Yuri shouted excitedly as she ran in the corridor, waving with her phone.

Taeyeon turned around and  waited for Yuri to catch up with her.
"What is it?" she asked when the hype girl arrived to her side.

Yuri smiled brightly and showed her her phone.
"Tiffany is having a fansign event on saturday! It would be a great chance for you!" she explained.

"What do you mean 'chance'?" Taeyeon asked and raised her eyebrow.

Yuri gave her an annoyed look. "Pabo-ya! I know you want another chance to interact with her!" she said as she patted her shoulder.

Taeyeon sighed.
"Yuri-ah, she's a famous singer... We shouldn't be daydreaming like this. I helped her home once, fine, that's all" she said.

Taeyeon had realized that probably it was silly to act like this. This was no chance that she would get Tiffany, she don't even know if Tiffany likes girls.

"Taeyeon-aaah!" Yuri whined as she pouted. "Why are you suddenly so boring!?"

Taeyeon shoke her head at her childish friend.

"Yuri, this is silly" Taeyeon said as she scratched her neck.

Yuri pouted and stomped the floor with her foot.
"You're going on that fansign, even if i have to carry you!" she said confident.

"Fine! I'm going! But no silly flirting or stuff like that" Taeyeon exclaimed and crossed her arms.

Yuri giggled. "Yay! I'll see you later, i'm late to my lesson" she said and then waved as she started going in the opposite direction.

Taeyeon sighed and then started walking to class.

 

School was over and all the four girls were sitting in the school's library to study.
Seohyun were just as hardworking as always.

Sunny were almost sleeping in her armchair as Yuri were playing with her phone.

Taeyeon tried her best to learn something about that damn history test they had on friday.

"Eonni!" Seohyun exclaimed as she smacked Sunnys head.

Sunny woke up surprised. "Yah! What is it!?"

Seohyun sighed and shoke her head. "Study!" she yelled and pointed at Sunnys books.

Sunny yawned and had an angry expression on her face. "How am i going to study when i'm this tired?"

"You're always tired!" Yuri exclaimed and threw an eraser at Sunny.

"Yah! Just leave me alone!" Sunny pouted.

Seohyun crossed her arms and frowned at Sunny, same did Taeyeon.
"We're trying to help you! If you continue like this, your grades will be so ing bad!" Taeyeon yelled at her dongsaeng.

Seohyun smacked Taeyeons leg with the ruler. "Stop swearing!"

Taeyeon sighed and mumbled "Sorry" to the maknae.

They continued studying in silence. The only sounds that were heard was the beeping sounds from Yuris phone. None of them did mind that she weren't studying, they knew that she would study hard at home.

"Who wants to go out eating food with me!?" Yuri suddenly exclaimed and sat up straight in her armchair.

None of them replied.
Yuri pouted and picked up her phone again to call Minho.

"Hi oppa!" she said when he answered. "I'm hungry... Wanna go out and eat some food with me?" she asked with her sweetest voice.

When he replied she burst out into a big smile.
"Yaay! Thank you oppa! See ya!" she said and then hung up.

"I'll be going now!" Yuri exclaimed to her friends as she started to gather her things.
"Have fun with your studies" she said sarcastically and then left the library.

Sunny sighed when Yuri had left. "I'm also hungry..." she whined.

Seohyun gave her an angry look and she immediately got back to work.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for a short and boring chapter... I don't have so much inspiration right now.
The next chapter will anyways be the chapter when Taeyeon and Yuri go to the fansign! Wonder what will happen... :)))

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!