Chapter 18 - Drinks

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

The same morning as Taeyeon's and Tiffany's plane would take off, Taeyeon had went out of bed unusually early. She'd been stressing around, packing down her prettiest clothes and fixing her hair as beautiful as she could. She still had looked tired and a little squishy, so she didn't feel so satisfied.

Now she were on the airplane, sitting next to Tiffany who sat on the opposite of Siwon. They were flying first class and had their own little compartment. It felt a little awkward for Taeyeon, and since she'd been suspecting that Siwon were interested in Tiffany, it didn't make the situation better.

Their destination were Tokyo and the flight was going to take two hours. They'd already been going for one hour, so there was only one left.

Tiffany were reading a fashion magazine and didn't seem to be so interested in talking to her friends at the moment. Siwon cleared his throat awkwardly and looked out through the airplane window.

It wasn't really tempting to talk to Siwon, Taeyeon thought, so instead of trying to fix the awkward silence, she decided to let it be. 

She glanced a little at Tiffany from time to time, admiring her beauty. It was quite hard to see her face though, because she were wearing big dark sunglasses. It made her look like a typical celebrity. Her hair was perfectly glossy and the color were even.

Taeyeon looked back up at Siwon, and it seemed like he also adored Tiffany. Taeyeon bit her lip of jealousy and rolled her eyes before she looked out through the window.

"So what do you guys wanna do first?" Tiffany suddenly asked. Both Taeyeon and Siwon got surprised of the sudden talking.

"Uh... What do you mean?" Siwon asked.

Tiffany continued reading her magazine. "When we arrive in Japan. I mean, we got some time to enjoy our trip" she said. Siwon nodded and started to think about something fun to do.

"Maybe we should eat something?"

"Yeah, that would be great" Tiffany said as she smiled at him. "Japanese food is so good!" she added while she looked down on her magazine again.

"Yes I know... And I don't really like this food you get on the airplane" Siwon said, wrinkling his nose of disgust while looking at the ramen noodles on the table that were half eaten.

Tiffany didn't say something, but finally she putted down her magazine and turned to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon-ah, thanks again for coming with me!" she said, smiling her beautiful eyesmile and causing Taeyeon to get butterflies. "It's so fun having you here".

Taeyeon blushed, smiling. "You don't have to thank me. I'm very excited in visiting Japan!" she said.

Actually, Taeyeon had never been in Japan before. Many of her friends often went on vacations there since it was so close to Korea, and therefore quite cheap. She had just been in China a few times.


They arrived on the airport an hour later, and Tiffany putted on her sunglasses, walking to link arms with Siwon before they left the airplane. Taeyeon got jealous and pouted slightly, even though she understood that it was because Siwon were her bodyguard.

Probably there was a lot of excited fans outside that would go crazy.

Taeyeon left the airplane behind Siwon and Tiffany, and they walked together with Tiffany's managers and staff. They entered the airport and, just like Taeyeon thought, it was crowded with fans that were waiting for Tiffany.

When everyone got sight of her, they started cheering and shouting at her. People also picked up their phones and cameras, taking pictures and making Taeyeon nervous even though she weren't the center of the attention.

I should have brought my sunglasses as well, Taeyeon thought to herself as she did her best to hide her face. She wasn't really fond of the fact that she'd be on pictures that soon would be seen all over the internet. At the same time she knew that no one would pay attention to her.

It started to get a lot more crowded and fans were trying their best to reach Tiffany. Taeyeon decided that she'd help and she walked in front of Tiffany to protect her a little from all the crazy fans.

Suddenly someone putted their foot in front of Taeyeon's, making her trip and fall down to the floor. The fans were pushing against them, making Taeyeon fall on her back. 

Tiffany didn't really pay attention to where she was walking, she just kept holding onto Siwon, so she accidentally slipped on Taeyeon's feet and all of a sudden she was laying on top of Taeyeon, her face just a few centimetres away from hers.

All of the fans gasped and shouted, but Taeyeon didn't think about that because the only thing on her mind was Tiffanys beautiful face and her hot and fresh breath that Taeyeon could feel against mouth. She gulped nervously, and she probably were as red as a tomato.

Tiffany's cheeks were turning to a darker shade of pink, and she cleared and mumbled "Sorry" as she tried to stand up, but that only caused her to sit in a very inappropriate way on top of Taeyeon.

The older girl could see the flashes from all cameras, making her dizzy. This would probably cause some sort of rumor, and Taeyeon didn't like it. 

Siwon helped Tiffany to stand up which in turn helped Taeyeon up from the floor. 

"Are you alright?" Tiffany almost whispered to Taeyeon as they continued walking. Taeyeon nodded as a reply, because she couldn't seem to say a word. She was to overwhelmed about what happened.

Her cheeks were still burning, and did her best to hide her face from the cameras. Suddenly Tiffany linked arms with her, causing her to look up in surprise.

"Just so you won't fall again" Tiffany explained, smiling awkwardly.

They walked together out of the airport, and luckily a cab were waiting for them outside. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Siwon hurried inside to hide from all fans and reporters that yelled after Tiffany. Tiffany's manager sat in the front seat next to the driver, and the other staffs took another cab.

"It would be best if you all went to the hotel by now. If you're outside, fans will probably chase you." the manager said as the driver started driving.

The three of them agreed, even though they had looked forward to eat at a restaurant and not just sit inside a hotel room.


Meanwhile back in Korea, Yuri was on her way to Jessicas place. She'd bought her some candy and Yuri's favourite movie so she wouldn't be bored since her leg was sprained.

Yuri would lie if she said she wasn't nervous. She felt silly, but there was something about visiting Jessica alone. Now when she had feelings for her and all that. She felt awful, because she actually had a boyfriend. At the same time she knew that her and Minho's relationship hadn't worked out very well lately. Both of them were often busy and almost never saw each other.

He's probably already cheating on me, Yuri thought to herself as she entered the entrance to Jessicas apartment building.

It felt very weird but actually she didn't care. There was no feelings for Minho anymore, so what he did didn't matter to her.

She took a deep breath before she rang the doorbell. After a couple of seconds, the door opened and Yuri was met by the sight of Jessica on crutches.

"Oh hi Yuri" she said and smiled her beautiful smile. 

"H-Hi I was just..."

"C'mon in" Jessica interrupted her, moving to the side so she could enter the apartment.

"Thanks" Yuri said as she walked in.

The apartment was small but very homely. Jessica had a lot of plants and flowers, just like paintings and other decorations.

"Your home is cute" Yuri said as she looked around.

"Thanks" Jessica said, sitting down on the messy couch. "I'm sorry about the mess. It's just that I sleep here, and since my leg is sprained I see no point in tidy up"

Yuri smiled. "I don't mind" she said and sat down next to Jessica. "I bought you some candy" she said and gave it to the older girl.

Jessica widened her eyes. "Omo! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed and took it.

"And here's my favourite movie, in case you're bored. It's really good" Yuri said, putting the movie on Jessica's lap.

She looked up at Yuri and smiled. "You're so nice". 

Yuri looked down on her lap and tried to hide her red cheeks. Jessica was so adorable.


Taeyeon, Tiffany and Siwon had arrived at their hotel. Tiffany's label had fixed one room for each one of them, but Tiffany wanted Taeyeon to accompany her.

"So um... When is the first concert tomorrow?" Taeyeon asked while she sat on the couch in Tiffany's hotel room.

Tiffany were in the bathroom, changing clothes. It made Taeyeon feel quite uncomfortable knowing that in the next room, a smoking hot Tiffany were.

"The concert starts at 19.00 but we got some fansigning to do earlier on the day" Tiffany replied from the bathroom. "I don't remember exactly what manager oppa said,  but I think that one starts at 12.00 so we should get up in time".

Taeyeon nodded to herself, wishing that she'd be able to sleep longer in the morning. The next second Tiffany went out from the bathroom dressed in a pretty kimono.

"These are much better than bathrobes" she said with a smile, her hand over the soft fabric.

Taeyeon didn't really pay attention to the kimono, she couldn't help herself but look at Tiffany's beautiful legs that looked so soft. She'd probably used some body lotion because they were a little glossy.

The older girl smiled at Tiffany and realized that she should reply to what she said. "They look comfy".

Tiffany nodded and went to sit down next to Taeyeon on the couch. She gulped as she looked down at Tiffany's pretty legs. The kimono were so short so she could see them fully.

Don't be a byuntae, she thought to herself.

She smelled Tiffany's lovely fragrance and wondered how she always could smell so good. 

Tiffany was able to seduce Taeyeon without even doing anything. The older girl wondered if she'd be able to control herself if they'd ever get together.  Whatever Tiffany did, it just drove Taeyeon crazy.

Tiffany grabbed the remote to the big TV that were in front of them and turned it on. She scrolled through all the channels until she stopped at MTV, where her song was on.

Taeyeon widened her eyes when she watched the music video. Tiffany wore a pink bandeau and high waist shorts as she danced, sang and winked to the camera.

"Gosh I look weird in those shorts" Tiffany commented and wrinkled her nose.

"N-No you look very pretty" Taeyeon said as she were mesmerized by the music video.

Now she were laying on a bed, wearing a white lace top and short shorts that made her look amazing.

Oh god why do I love her so much, Taeyeon thought to herself as she gulped.

The song turned over into a dance break, and in the music video Tiffany and a lot of other girls were wearing extremely y clothes, dancing and seducing the camera.

Taeyeon discretely took a deep breath. She was getting by this and she really hoped that Tiffany would change channel.

The hot music video mixed with Tiffany sitting next to her with her y legs and lovely smell and just her existence made Taeyeon go crazy.

Suddenly Tiffany turned off the tv.

"I really don't like seeing myself on televison" she said, chuckling slightly as she turned to Taeyeon.

The next second both of them heard someone knock on the door. 

"Oh, finally" Tiffany said as she stood up from the couch and walked towards the door. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she wondered who it was.

She heard Tiffany open the door and then a butler entered the hotel room with a trolley with bottles of alcohol and soda. Taeyeon widened her eyes.

"I ordered this for us" Tiffany said to Taeyeon, smiling her eyesmile. Then she turned to the butler and thanked him before he left.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked, starting to pour up some vodka in a glass.

Taeyeon nodded. "Sure" she said, smiling slightly.

Tiffany mixed soda with vodka, and it surely looked yummy. She added some raspberrys to the drink before she reached it out for Taeyeon.

"Thanks" she said, taking a sip from the glass. The bitter taste of alcohol mixed with fruity soda and berries actually was really good. "Mmm" she mumbled of approval. "It's good".

Tiffany smiled, then she made a drink for herself before she sat down next to Taeyeon again.

"I didn't really know if you drank alcohol or liked these sorts of drinks, but I'm glad you do" she said.

Taeyeon smiled as she took another sip.

When they'd been drinking up the drinks, Tiffany immediately started to make some more for them. After two glasses, Taeyeon started to feel a little affected by the alcohol, but it surely felt good.

They drank up again, so Tiffany started to make more.

Tiffany jumped a little closer to Taeyeon on the couch, giggling a little as they put their glasses together, exclaiming "Cheers!".

Both of them knew that it probably weren't so good to drink when they had to go up early tomorrow, but they didn't really care.

Tiffany putted the glass down on the windowsill behind them before her arm crawled across the backrest on the couch and rested around Taeyeons shoulders.

Even though Taeyeon were a little drunk, she still got surprised over Tiffany's action.

She looked at Tiffany, who were biting her lower lip seductively and looking Taeyeon right into her eyes.

She gulped as Tiffany were getting closer. She felt Tiffany's hot breath against , making her craving for her soft lips. 

Gosh we're drunk, Taeyeon thought in her messed up mind.

Suddenly Tiffany attacked Taeyeon's lips, making the older girl let out a little gasp. It wasn't just an innocent kiss, Tiffany surely were hungry for her.

Taeyeon kissed her back, opening to let in Tiffany's tongue. 

Their lips moved against each other and Tiffany's tongue tasted Taeyeon's mouth as she wrapped her other arm around her. 

The kiss was passionate and wild, it was like they ate each other. Tiffany moaned into the kiss, and suddenly she jumped up on Taeyeon's lap.

Taeyeon was going crazy. She was so freaking in love with this girl.

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hair as she kissed her deeply, making the older girl moan as she grabbed Tiffany's waist.

"Remove my " Tiffany suddenly said huskily, making Taeyeon gasp.

Tiffany started kissing and on Taeyeon's neck as the older girl fumbled with her . She stood on her knees to give Taeyeon better access.

Just when the were off and both of them were hornier than ever, the door to the hotel room opened.

"What is going on here!?" they heard Tiffany's manager say.

Tiffany threw herself off of Taeyeon to sit next to her on the couch. She covered the parts of her body with the kimono as she felt extremely embarrassed. Taeyeon were hiding Tiffany's pink lace behind her back so the manager wouldn't see them.

The manager crossed his arms, looking angrily at the two girls.

"What the heck are you thinking with!?" he yelled angrily at them.

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked down embarrassedly. Their hair were tangled and their cheeks flushed.

"You can't drink alcohol before tomorrow! Don't you see it's an important day?!" he yelled, and glancing from time to time at the bottles.

"I'm s-sorry oppa..." Tiffany said, biting her lip awkwardly.

"... And you can't just...." he stopped not knowing which word to use. "... have ! What if someone would've seen you!?"

Neither Taeyeon or Tiffany replied. They were just looking down with shame.

"Taeyeon, I think you should go back to your room and go to sleep. Tiffany, you should sleep too. I'll get this trolley out of here..." he said, calling one of the butlers on the hotel.

Taeyeon stood up from the couch, leaving Tiffany's next to her on the couch before she walked and left the room.

Her hotel room was next to Tiffany's and when she got inside, she started smiling to herself.

This must've meant something, right? she thought about their making out session.

She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face, and then she crawled down under the sheets in the soft bed. With Tiffany on her mind, she fell asleep almost immediately.


 



 


Taeny! Woohoo! Such byuns lol...

Please let me know what you thought about the chapter~

By the way... I'm just 3 subs away from 200 subscribers! Yaay!

 

Thanks for reading!