Chapter 16 - Injury

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

The next day, Yuri were in her room, dancing around in front of the mirror to her favourite music as she straightened her hair.

She were free from school today, the teachers probably had a planning day or something, but she had anyways woken up early. She'd decided to go up and get ready since she didn't want to waste a whole day.

Suddenly her cellphone called. As she putted down the straightener, she looked at the screen and gulped of nervousity when she saw that it was Jessica who were calling. Although she were nervous, she felt a little excited that Jessica called her. She were probably not going to say anything special, but anyways.

"Yoboseyo?" Yuri said when she picked up.

"Hi Yuri! It's me, Jessica" the well known high-pitched voice were heard. Yuri smiled to herself as she felt her heart flutter.

"Hi!" the younger girl said, biting her lower lip.

She could hear Jessica clear from the other line. "Uhm... I was just wondering if you want a ride to school? I could drive you" she said. Yuri got hype as always, but then she remembered that she actually weren't going to go to school. She got a disappointed pout on her face.

"T-Thanks, but i'm actually free from school today" she replied and sat down on her bed.

"Oh... I see" Jessica said. Yuri tried desperately to hear if the older girl sounded disappointed or anything, but she just sounded normal. "Do you wanna hang out instead? or... maybe you're busy?" Jessica asked.

With that, Yuri jumped up from her bed, reaching away the phone from as she made a silent scream of happiness. She took a deep breath to calm herself before she answered Jessica's question.

"Yeah! That would be v-very fun! What are we going to do then?" she asked, blushing of excitement.

Jessica were quiet for a moment while she were thinking.

"We should go to the amusement park, or what do you think?" she suggested.

Yuri smiled brightly. She loved amusement parks, there was so much fun rides and stuff there. "Yeah! That would be awesome!"

They decided where to meet and at what time, then they hung up. Yuri jumped up and down of excitement and happiness for a while before she got back to getting ready.


After one and a half hour, Yuri and Jessica met up outside the gates of the amusement park. They hurried buying tickets before they went inside. Yuri looked around with widened eyes, admiring the view. Alot of laughter and screams were heard from people that were on the rides, and a lot of people were walking around eating ice cream or cotton candy.

Yuri had never been at this amusement park before, so she were excited to try the rides.

"Which one do you wanna go first?" Jessica asked, linking Yuri's arm with hers.  The younger gulped of the sudden contact. She really hoped that she weren't blushing, because that would've been very awkward.

"Uh... Let's try that one!" Yuri suggested, pointing at a blue roller coaster that seemed very fun. 

Jessica agreed, so they hurried there and took a place in the queue. Luckily, there wasn't much people here on a workday so they didn't have to wait so long. The two girls sat down next to each other, pulling down the security thing so they wouldn't fall out.

When the ride started, both of them giggled. Yuri clapped her hands excitedly as they went upwards on the ride.

"I hope you're not scared of heights" Jessica teased Yuri.

The younger girl chuckled.
"Why would I? I'm definitely not!" she said honestly before she admired the amazing view over their town.

Suddenly she felt an arm tugging on hers. It was Jessica who tried to lean against Yuri. She seemed a little nervous. Yuri just chuckled with a smirk. "Yah! Who's afraid now?" she teased the older girl.

Jessica slapped her leg playfully. "Stop! I j-just don't like when you're going down that fast on the slopes" she said, looking with fear at a slope that was close.

Yuri smiled slightly, getting butterflies of Jessica's cuteness. "It's okay, just hold onto me" she said to comfort her.

As they went down, Jessica let out a squeal as she shut her eyes and tighted her grip around the younger girl's arm. Yuri laughed of happiness as her hair flew back in the wind. 

When the ride were over, Jessica exhaled. "That one was scary" she said while she fixed her hair that had become a mess. "We should buy some ice cream"

Yuri smiled. "Yeah we should!" she agreed. They went to the closest ice cream store and bought a cone each. Yuri took vanilla and chocolate, and Jessica took strawberry and vanilla.

The two girls sat down on a bench while eating their ice creams. They watched people that were walking by them. It was mostly small kids that were carrying cotton candy that looked huge in comparison to their size.

"Do you like strawberry flavor?" Jessica suddenly asked while on her ice cream. Yuri wasn't usually a byun, but she desperately tried to push away all the dirty thoughts that entered her mind when watching Jessicas tongue work over the ice cream.

"U-Uh... It's yummy b-but it's not my favourite" she replied awkwardly, feeling her cheeks heating up.

"Wanna taste?" the older girl asked, reaching out her ice cream for her.

Yuri gulped, but decided to taste. She gave it a and really enjoyed the sweet taste of strawberry on her tongue.

"Yum! It was good" she said, smiling.

When they'd eaten up their ice creams and just sitting there and talking for a while, they decided to go on a new ride. Both of them wanted to visit the Haunted House, so they went there.

Jessica held tightly onto Yuri's arm as they entered the dark and creepy house. Yuri chuckled slightly by Jessica's action. She liked it that she were the brave one of them.

"Y-Yuri... Is it over soon?" Jessica almost whispered with slight fear in her voice. The younger girl just patted her head. "It has just started, Jess" Yuri replied as they continued walking in the scary house.

Just when the scared girl opened her eyes, a creepy ghost jumped in front of them and she let out a loud dolphin-pitched scream and covered her ears with her hands. Yuri grimaced of the sound and tried to calm Jessica. Yuri herself hadn't gotten so scared over the ghost, she was more worried about the older girl.

"It's okay Jessica, it's not a real ghost" she said to calm the girl who now were shaking.

"Of course i know that" Jessica replied, sounding annoyed. "It was still scary..."

Yuri caressed her back. "Do you wanna go out, or shall we continue?" she asked. The older girl grabbed Yuri's arm and it seemed like she wanted continue to go in the Haunted House. "Let's go, we've paid for it" she said embarrassedly.

The younger girl smiled slightly to herself as they continued walking slowly through a dark corridor with creepy decorations and figures on the walls. Jessica was holding tightly onto her like it was no tomorrow, and Yuri could feel the older girl's face pressing against her shoulder.

Without any other ghost that jumped and scared them, they arrived in front of the stairs that were leading up to another floor.

"Hey Jess, stairs" Yuri said so Jessica would know how to walk, since she kept having her eyes shut. "O-Okay" the older girl whimpered with fear, still scared of the ghost from earlier. Yuri smiled a little, feeling her heart flutter by Jessica's cuteness.

The two girls started to walk slowly up the stairs, and Yuri really hoped that any ghost wouldn't scare them while they were walking. Then Jessica would probably fall and faint. She didn't knew that Jessica was this afraid, but she found it very cute.

Suddenly Jessica slipped over a step and lost her grip around Yuri. The younger girl got panic and tried to catch her, but she fell down the stairs and landed on the floor with a thud.

"Omo... Jessica! Are you alright!?" Yuri exclaimed as she almost ran down the stairs to Jessica who was laying on the floor.

"Arggghhhh" the older girl groaned out loud of pain. 

"W-Where does it hurt, Jess?" Yuri asked while squatting down next to Jessica. She got worried that she'd injured herself badly. Jessica grimaced, looking very hurt. "My leg... Freaking ouch" she hissed.

Yuri bit her lower lip as she stood up and reached out her hand for the older girl. "Do you think you can walk?" she asked. Jessica kept grimacing and hissing of pain. "If it h-hurts this much by... just... don't moving it... I don't think so... argghhh" she groaned. 

Yuri got a little desperate. What if Jessica's leg were broken? 

They shouldn't have gone into the Haunted House from the beginning.

Suddenly two people that worked on the amusement park came out from hidden doors and ran to the two girls. They'd probably seen anything through security cameras.

"Are you alright, miss?" one of them asked Jessica who was sitting on the floor. She shook her head. "N-No... I think my leg is broken" she replied, hissing of pain. Yuri could see a little tear flowing down her cheek. She quickly sat down, wiping it away and caressing the older girl's cheek.

"It's okay, Jess. Let's go to the hospital" Yuri said, lifting Jessica up bridal style. Yuri worked out very often, and she had a lot of muscles and were strong so it wasn't any problem with carrying Jessica. 

One of the amusement park workers cleared his throat. "Do you need help, miss?"

"No, it's alright. But could you call a taxi, please? We need to go to the hospital" Yuri replied to his question. 

While Jessica were in her arms, groaning and hissing in pain, she went out from the Haunted House and receiving glances as she walked through the park to get out. 

The older girl's arms were wrapped around Yuri's shoulders and her face was pressed against her chest. Although Jessica were in pain, Yuri were glad that she could help with making Jessica feel a little better.

They got out from the amusement park, and the taxi arrived there almost immediately.

It was quite hard for Yuri to help Jessica into the car, since every position they tried her leg hurted. Jessica ended up sitting alone in the backseat with her injured leg resting on the seats, while Yuri sat next to the driver.

The ride to the hospital wasn't fun at all, neither for Jessica or Yuri. Jessica was in terrible pain, and she couldn't think about anything else than her leg. Yuri was very worried for her, and she couldn't relax when knowing that her crush were in such pain.

They arrived at the hospital after ten minutes and they got help from the driver to get Jessica into the hospital. They were lucky, because a doctor was available so they could get help immediately.

"What happened?" the doctor asked when the two girls were in the room. They had placed Jessica on some kind of table, and she were still hissing in pain.

"We were in the Haunted House on the amusement park, and Jessica fell down the stairs" Yuri explained while holding the older girl's hand to make her feel more comfortable.

The doctor sighed slightly. "That must've hurt... Let's check your leg, Miss Jessica" he said, rolling up the pant leg. 

"Be careful please" Jessica whimpered while she pressed Yuri's hand so hard that the younger girl had to grimace of the slight pain.

After the examination of Jessica's leg, the doctor came to the conclusion that her leg weren't broken luckily. It was a serious spraining, though. Both Yuri and Jessica felt relieved that it weren't broken. It wouldn't have been fun at all.

"This spraining is very serious, and it may take a pretty long time for it to heal" the doctor said while he wrapped the bandage around Jessica's injured leg. She hissed a little from time to time when he accidentally touched painful spots.

"How long will it take?" Yuri asked.

"More than a week i would say" the doctor replied, and Jessica widened her eyes.

"B-But... I'm going to accompany my friend on her tour in less than a week! It has to heal until that" she exclaimed desperately.

The doctor sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sorry miss, but you won't be able to go with her. Your leg has to get fully healed, and it would be dangerous to travel when it is in this condition"

Jessica let out a loud, disappointed groan. "Are you sure it won't heal in six days!?"

The doctor nodded. "I'm sorry, Jessica. It will take more time than that" he replied, and Jessica got a sad pout on her lips.

"Aish!" she whined, hanging her head. "What am i going to do!?"

Yuri caressed her back friendly, trying to comfort her.

"I would suggest you to ask your friend to take someone else with her. I know you must be sad right now, but your condition is more important" the doctor told Jessica. "It would be very unnecessary to cause an even more serious injury"

Jessica sighed heavily, looking down on her lap.

"We should call Tiffany" she said to Yuri, and the younger girl immediately got up to get her phone. Both of them knew that Tiffany would be very disappointed.

 


 

Poor Jessica..

Who's going to accompany Tiffany instead of her?

 

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!