Chapter 13 - You're Amazing

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Later on the afternoon, Taeyeon got a call. She quickly picked up, and it turned out that it was her cousin Kim Hyoyeon. She got a little surprised, since they hadn't seen each other for a pretty long time.

"Oh, hi Hyoyeon!" she exclaimed. "Long time since we talked"

"Yea, i know. That's why i called" Hyoyeon said happily.

Taeyeon smiled slightly to herself as she felt relieved to finally talk to Hyoyeon again. She had to admit that she'd been missing her pretty much.

"You see... I've got a job near where you live" Hyoyeon explained.

Taeyeon widened her eyes. "Really!? Then you can come and see me sometime!" she exclaimed, excited to meet her cousin.

Hyoyeon giggled.
"Yeah of course! Shall we meet today?" she asked.

"That would be daebak! Come to my place after work" Taeyeon replied.

The two cousins decided what time, and then they said goodbye and hung up.

When she'd putted down her phone on the table, she immediately started cleaning her house. It would feel quite rude to welcome Hyoyeon into a messy and uncleaned home.


Tiffany was laying at home in her bed. She'd just taken a long shower to freshen up.

Dancing had actually been funnier than she thought it would be. Maybe because it was together with Hyoyeon. That girl were so ambitious and talented.

Although Tiffany really enjoyed the dancing, she wondered how she would succeed to dance so much on the concert. The choreographies were quite powerful, even though they were simple. Tiffany pouted as she thought about getting all sweaty. Ew.


Yuri were out shopping with her mother. They'd been outside all day, eating lunch and walking around in stores. Her mom had bought thousands of clothing and stuff, you could say she was a shopaholic.

"Eomma, i wanna go home" Yuri whined as she were carrying her bags with new clothes. "My feet hurts"

Her mom scoffed. "Yuri, please stop whining. Let's look in some other stores first" she said and looked into a shop window.

Yuri sighed and followed Mrs.Kwon into the store. It was quite nice clothes in there, Yuri had to admit, but she was too tired of shopping  to actually look at any clothes.

"Yuri! Hi!" she suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind.

She turned around to see a smiling Jessica, who also carrying a lots of shopping bags.

Yuri's heart fluttered by seeing the beautiful girl, and she immediately got shocked of her reaction.
She gulped.

"Hi Jessica" she said with a slight smile.

"How are you?" Jessica asked with her high-pitched voice. She looked very happy today.

"I'm good. Just a little tired of shopping" Yuri replied, smiling a little embarrassedly.

Jessica chuckled, and Yuri's heart fluttered once more. Why was she like this!?

She cleared and scratched her neck embarrassedly.
"Um... How are you then?"

Jessica smiled bright.
"I'm very good actually!"

Yuri nodded and also smiled. "That's great"

Jessica then bit her lip and it looked like she were thinking. She squinted a little and furrowed her eyebrows, then she burst out into a smile.

"Do you wanna eat dinner with me?" she suddenly asked.

Yuri gulped inaudible. Why were she so awkward around Jessica?

"Y-Yeah sure, that would be great" she replied and smiled embarrassedly.

Jessica nodded, still with that wide smile on her lips. "Shall i call you later? Or are you free now?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

"Um..." Yuri mumbled and scratched her neck again. "I gotta ask my mom"

The older girl nodded.
"Okay. I'll wait here"

Yuri walked up to her mom that were standing and looking at a pair of shoes.

"Eomma?"

"Mm" Mrs.Kwon replied, totally uninterested in what Yuri was saying.

"I met my friend here just now... I was wondering if i could eat dinner with her?" Yuri asked, hoping that she wouldn't force her to continue shopping.

Her mom didn't reply at first, she were so rapt in the shoes.
"Sure, whatever you want. But come home early" were the only thing she said.

Yuri pouted and scoffed. "Yah! I'm 18! I can be out for how long i want"

"You still live with me and your father, i have the right to decide what time you should be home" her mom mumbled as she looked at the price tag. "Aish why is everything so expensive" she whined and putted back the shoe.

Yuri sighed. "Bye then... I'll see you later" she said and walked back to Jessica.

The two girls left the store together and started to looking around for any great restaurant where they could eat. They passed the Chinese restaurant where they ate with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"I don't wanna eat there" Yuri said, grinning. "It only reminds me of the awkward situation between Taeyeon-ah and Tiffany"

Jessica burst out into giggling.
"Yeah, it was awkward" Jessica chuckled. "Poor them"

As they continued walking down the streets, they decided to eat some sushi.

"It's going to be soo yummy!" Jessica said as they sat at a table in the restaurant. "It was ages since i ate sushi" she continued and pulled of her jacket.

Yuri, who were playing with the chopsticks, nodded. "Yeah me too"

Then Jessica cleared and smiled a slight smile.
"Um... Although i've met you a couple of times, i feel like i don't know you enough great yet" she beginned, smiling that pretty smile that made Yuri's heart flutter. "So tell me about yourself"

Yuri raised her eyebrow as she tried thinking about something to say.

"Uh... Hm..." she hummed while thinking. "I... still live with my parents, because i haven't found any apartment yet"

Afterwards, Yuri felt quite embarrassed for saying that. It just sounded weird and it was totally uninteresting. But Jessica just nodded, still smiling her pretty smile, waiting for Yuri to continue.

"I don't like school" she continued with an awkward little laugh.

Jessica chuckled.
"Yeah, i see... School can be a real pain in the , especially when every other student is against you" she then said.

Yuri frowned by the latter thing that Jessica said. Had she been bullied or anything?
Jessica saw Yuri's face expression and understood what she were thinking.

She smiled awkwardly.
"Oh... Um... It wasn't anything serious i just... Well, you could say i didn't really fit in" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"How could you not fit in!? You're amazing!" Yuri exclaimed.

Jessica giggled, looking very pretty. "Naww, thank you, Yuri!" she said.

Yuri couldn't help but smile also.
"But seriously, did they bully you or anything?" Yuri asked. "I swear if i ever find those bastards i'm gonna rip their heads off" she mumbled.

Jessica started laughing by the latter thing that Yuri said.
"Yuri, i think you're the one who's amazing here" she said, smiling.

Yuri chuckled.

"But um... I don't think you'll have to rip their heads off, they weren't mean or anything actually" Jessica continued. "I just could feel that they didn't like me"

The younger girl sighed.
"They must be stupid" 

Jessica shrugged her shoulders as she smiled slightly. "I don't care anymore actually... I'm not in school anymore and i'm never going back there" she said, looking at her manicure. "But i was lucky having Tiffany"

"What do you mean?"

"Most of the students really liked Tiffany. I mean, she's a really bright person... and she's nice, humble and also very beautiful!" Jessica explained.

"But you are all of that too" Yuri said, tilting her head.

Jessica smiled, looking Yuri in the eyes.
"You're so nice, Yuri-ah" she said.

Yuri chuckled embarrassedly.

"I really mean it. I can't see why people disliked you"

Jessica smiled even brighter, but then got back to serious again. "I don't know either... But i'm thankful that Tiffany was by my side during the school years. Without her i would've probably been bullied"

Yuri nodded, looking serious.

The two girls got interrupted in their talking by the waitress who came with their food. They thanked her and started eating with great appetite.

During the dinner, they talked about a lots of stuff. 

Jessica enjoyed listening to Yuri's stories of crazy things she'd done together with Taeyeon. It wasn't only because the stories were entertaining, she liked seeing how bright Yuri was. Like usual, she were very hype and overexcited, but Jessica just loved it. She herself had never been like that, although she'd tried to seem so happy and positive as she could.


 


 

YulSic getting attached? ;)
Kkkk i love them!

I'm sorry for no TaeNy moments,
but i think it maybe will be some of that in the next chapter~

Please give me feedbacks and let me know how the story is going!

(Also, i want to apologize if there are any grammar errors or anything in this chapter.
When i'm tired, like i am right now, i always fumble with the words and grammar. If it's the case, i promise i'll make it correct tomorrow!)

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!