Chapter 11 - Fortune Cookie

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Yuri had gotten very excited when Taeyeon told her about the bowling with Jessica and Tiffany. But since Yuri always got excited over everything that were just a little more fun than usual, it wasn't such a big surprise.

The two friends were on their way to the bowling hall where they were supposed to meet up with Tiffany and Jessica.

Yuri kept blabbing about Jessica, and Taeyeon started wonder if she'd got a little crush on her. She decided to not say anything about since she didn't want Yuri embarrassed.

They entered the bowling hall and looked around for the two other girls, but none of them could see Tiffany nor Jessica.

Suddenly they saw the two familiar girls running towards them in bowling shoes. 
"Hi!" Jessica exclaimed happily as she threw her arms around Taeyeon in a hug. "I'm so glad both of you could come!"

"I'm so glad that you even invited us!" Taeyeon said as she hugged Jessica back.

Then she greeted Tiffany with an awkward hug as Jessica and Yuri hugged each other.

"Um... We've already paid for you, so you can go and pick shoes and then come to lane 9. We'll wait for you"

Yuri dropped her jaw. "Did you pay for us!? Oh my god, you guys are so nice!" she exclaimed. Jessica just giggled. "I'll pay you back later!"

Jessica immediately shook her head. "No no no! There's no need too! We invited you, it would be rude if we let you pay"

Yuri tried to protest, but Jessica won the argument.

When Taeyeon and Yuri had putted on bowling shoes, they went to the right lane, and then the bowling started.

"I'm gonna kick your asses!" Yuri joked as she lifted up a ball.

The other three girls giggled at her sillyness.

Yuri aimed, and then threw the ball. She watched it excitedly as it rolled over the shiny floor.
To her disappointment, it only turned over 3 pins.

"yah!" she exclaimed disappointedly with a pout on her lips.

Jessica smiled warmly and walked to her.
"Hey, you did well" she said and comforted the younger girl by patting her back.

Yuri smiled and shrugged, then returned to sit down with Tiffany and Taeyeon as it was Jessica's turn.

Taeyeon stole some glances on Tiffany from time to time. It was impossible to not look at her when she looked so gorgeus in her straightened hair and tight jeans. She hoped that Tiffany wouldn't notice.

Just as she stole another glance at her, Tiffany looked back and their eyes met. 
Taeyeon quickly looked away embarrassedly and felt her cheeks heating up.

Luckily, Yuri started talking and broke the awkward atmosphere.

Taeyeon tried to focus on Jessica, who were throwing the ball, instead.

After Jessica, it was Tiffanys turn. Taeyeon almost drooled when she watched the beautiful girl from behind. 
Her looked really nice in those jeans, and she blamed herself for being such a ert.

Honestly, Taeyeon didn't look at anything else but Tiffany's back and . She didn't even care if she turned over any pins or not.

It seemed like she made a strike, because she cheered hysterically, just like Jessica and Yuri.
Taeyeon realized that it was the case, so she stood up and started cheering for Tiffany too.

When it was her turn, she turned over 6 pins. She wasn't so much competitive, so she were satisfied although she didn't made a strike.

When their bowling session were over, Yuri were quite grumpy that she didn't win. Tiffany were in 1st place, Taeyeon were 2nd, Jessica 3rd and Yuri in the 4th place.

"And you said you'd kick our asses!" Jessica teased the younger girl as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"Shut up" Yuri mumbled.

Jessica just chuckled as they left the bowling hall.

"Where shall we eat dinner?" Tiffany asked.

Yuri's mood immediately changed when the topic was food.
"Let's go to the chinese restaurant over there!" she exclaimed and pointed at a restaurant that actually looked very homely.

The others agreed and they went there.

When they had ordered their food, they sat down at a table and looked around in the beautiful room.

"They have so beautiful decorations and furniture in here" Jessica said, totally amazed.

"Look! Fortune cookies!" Yuri interrupted the peaceful atmosphere and pointed at a bowl on the table.

All of them took an cookie and opened it. Taeyeon excitedly took out the little paper that were inside.
She gasped when she saw what was written on it.

'The love of your life is sitting across from you'

Tiffany were sitting across from her.
She got a little panic, because she knew that the others would want to know what she got.

Yuri started laughing when she read what was typed on hers. It was something totally weird about job stuff.

Jessica got something about that her greatest wish would be fulfilled soon.

Tiffany read her out loud.
"If you love someone, tell that person before it's too late"

Jessica immediately started teasing her, and Tiffany just punched her arm playfully.

Then the other three turned to Taeyeon, wondering what was typed on her piece of paper.
She faked a little laugh and tried to look like she weren't affected when she read it out loud.

She felt Yuri's elbow patting her side, and she understood why. It just made her blush, and at that moment she hated Yuri for making her embarrassed.

Taeyeon glanced up at Tiffany, and maybe she just imagined, but she thought she could see a shade of pink on Tiffanys cheeks. Were she blushing?

Jessica interrupted the awkward atmosphere by laughing.
"Fortune cookies is funny" she chuckled.

Taeyeon faked a chuckle too, but she was still very embarrassed.

Their dishes came after a while, and all of them started eating with great appetite. They talked and had a really good time together, although Taeyeon blushed everytime she and Tiffany looked at each other.

Stupid fortune cookie, Taeyeon cursed to herself.


 


 

Love is in the air...? Maybe? ;)

Stay tuned 'til next chapter!

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!


BY THE WAY, please check out my new SooSun story!
LINK.