Chapter 2 - It's her!

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?

Authors POV

Taeyeon and her friends had just left the school to go to the café and eat lunch.
It was monday, and all of them were tired.

"I seriously NEED coffee right now..." Sunny said as she were restless.

All of them knew about Sunnys addiction to coffee. She always needs coffee.
They didn't have the energy to answer, so with a sigh all of them entered their favourite café.

Like usual, they went to sit down at the table where they've been sitting for centuries.

They ordered food and then Sunny started blabbing about her coffee-addiction.
Taeyeon interrupted her whining.

"Guys, do you know what happened when i was walking home last friday?" she exclaimed and planned on telling them the whole Tiffany-thing.

"No, what?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon sat up straight before she started to speak.
"I was meeting a girl on the street..." she beginned, and all of her friends eyes widened as they thought she'd got a girlfriend.
"... who was drunk" she said.

Yuri frowned.
"And?"

"She started talking to me... nonsense you know... I decided to help her home, i mean what could've happened if i would just leave her there?" Taeyeon continued.

Yuri, Sunny and Seohyun nodded as they agreed with her.

"So i did, and she was very drunk... but cute" Taeyeon said as she winked.

"Please don't tell me you're going to hook up on an alcoholist!?" Sunny exclaimed.

Taeyeon sighed.
"First off, i bet that she's not an alcoholist and second i haven't planned on hooking up on her" she said.

Sunny shrugged.

"So i helped her home and she wanted me to stay with her for the night..." Taeyeon explained.

Yuris eyes widened.
"Did you!?"

Taeyeon shoke her head and looked at Yuri like she were stupid.
"Of course not! With a drunk stranger?"

Yuri shrugged and realized it was obvious.

The next second their food came, so they got cut off from their topic.
All of the girls started eating with great appetite.

Taeyeon suddenly looked up on the tv-screen that were in the restaurant.
She almost dropped her jaw when she saw what was on it.

A girl, that looked exactly like Tiffany were in the music video, singing and rapping.

"Who's that?!" Taeyeon asked her friends with full of food as she pointed on the tv-screen.

Yuri turned around to see who it was.
"Taeyeon-ah! Jinjja!? Don't you know who that is?"

Taeyeon shoke her head, still amazed by that the girl looked like Tiffany.

"It's Tiffany Hwang! She's like the most popular artist in Korea right now, Taeyeon" Yuri explained.

Taeyeons food almost dropped out from .
She quickly chewed and swallowed before she started speaking.

"It's her!! It's her!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Who, eonni?" Seohyun asked with her eyebrow raised.

"That drunk girl i met! It's her!" Taeyeon almost yelled as she pointed at the tv-screen.

"Geez, calm down Taengoo! Maybe she just looks a little like her" Sunny said as she took a sip from her beloved coffee.

Taeyeon shoke her head excitedly.
"No! It's her! She said that her name was Tiffany! I promise!" Taeyeon talked, very loud.

Yuri widened her eyes as she smiled lightly.
"D-did you meet Tiffany H-hwang!?" Yuri asked, really excited.

"I must have! She looked just like that, her name was Tiffany and i can recognize her voice!" Taeyeon said, still amazed.

Yuri almost dropped her jaw. She started waving her hands back and forth in full speed of excitingness.

"Calm the down, guys!" Sunny said, annoyed by the two over excited girls.

"Eonni!" Seohyun exclaimed as she slapped Sunnys arm.
"Don't swear like that" she pouted.

Sunny shrugged. "Sorry" she said as she chewed some salad.

Yuri and Taeyeon were still totally hype.

"Taeyeon-ah! What if Tiffany remember who you are and you two become friends an i can be her friend too!" Yuri yelled overexcited.

"That'll never happen" Sunny mumbled as she took another sip from her coffee.

"Yah!" Yuri yelled. "Sunny-ah, du you have PMS or something? Stop being so grumpy!"

Sunny frowned as she looked at Yuri annoyed.
"No i don't! I'm just tired" she replied.

Seohyun couldn't help but giggle at her silly eonnis.

As Yuri and Taeyeon continued fangirling over Tiffany Hwang the rest of the lunch time, Seohyun and Sunny talked about school.
The maknae liked school and Sunny just thought that education were very important.

"Yuri and Taeyeon-eonni! You two should stop drooling over girls and think about your grades" Seohyun interrupted their fangirling.

"Seohyun! I'm not drooling! I got a boyfriend you know, i'm just happy for Taeng" Yuri defended herself as her voice became high-pitched.

Sunny chuckled. "Whatever"

Yuri pouted and drank all of her soda.

The next second Yuris boyfriend Minho and his friends Taemin and Key entered the café.
"Oppa! Over here!" Yuri shouted as she waved with her arm.

Minho burst out into a smile and hurried to the girls' table.

"Oppa, do you know that Taeyeon-ah met Tiffany Hwang!?" Yuri said, still overexcited.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
She didn't want Yuri to tell everyone, people would just think that she were lying.

Key chuckled as he were standing next to Minho.
"Really?" he said sarcastically.

Taeyeon faked a smile.
"I didn't... actually... She just looked like her.. very much" Taeyeon lied.

"But Taeng! You said it was her!" Yuri exclaimed with a disappointed expression on her face.

Taeyeon gave her 'the look' and she immediately understood.

"Well, we should leave you guys alone with your girltalk..." Minho said and kissed Yuri lightly on her lips.
"See you after school honey!" he said as he left with Taemin and Key.

Before no one even had the time to breathe, Seohyun spoke.
"Omo look at the time! We need to go!"

All of them whined, but understood that the maknae were right.

They stood up from their chairs and then left the café to get back to school.